Character Discussion How You Feel About Certain Characters

I fucknig hate Burgress with a passion. I hope Franky low-diffs his ass
I forgot about his annoying ass. Yea him too..
Post automatically merged:

Top Favorites: Zoro, Mihawk, Bonney, Akainu, Kizaru

Worst Characters: Big Mom, Orochi, and of that caliber

Wasted Potential: No one can beat Smoothie
Yea definitely Smoothie

Last edited:
Top Characters:
Ace/Crocodile/Buggy/Montblanc Cricket/ Mihawk/Katakuri/ Zeff/ Dadan/ Belemere/Apoo/Lucci/Enel/Akainu/Bon Clay/WB/Marco/Orochi/Going Merry/Okiku (my crush)

Worst Characters:
Dragon/Blackbeard/Big Meme/Sabo/ Garp/Eustass Kidd/Carrot

Wasted Potential: ALL Strawhats, Pedro, Law/ Hawkins/Sengoko/ King/Queen/Smoothie/ Finally Shanks (by each passing day)

Full of Potential: All Strawhats again, Ryuuma, Imu-sama/Gorosei/Kong/Akainu/ Aokiji/Koby/ Helmeppo/ Eustass Kidd/ Xebec/ Scopper Gaban/Vista/Hancock/Weevle

Last edited:
SHs r given

Love: Bartolomeo, Condoriano, Duval

True G’s: Kokoro, Otohime, Fisher Tiger, Pound, Pedro, Bartholomew Kuma,

Meh: Im, Crocs

Wasted Potential: Bege (aka the gangster that didn’t use poison)

Almost hate: Momo (children in general), Yamato, Wapol

Hate: Oden, Caesar, Caribou, C-Dragons, Orochi, Teach, Flampe

Worst Character: Timeskip Chopper

Ugliest Character: Kung Fu Point Chopper

Wasted Potential: Post-Ennies Lobby Chopper
The Rant:

I miss when Chopper wasn’t some overly cute plush looking teddy bear who’s head is too big for his body, and he actually had a nose/snout. Not to mention he actually wore THE hat and not some stupid beanie.

I miss when Chopper was a timid child at first but Zoro (and Sanji) were slowly shaping him up to be a real man who isn’t just some fuzzy push over, like when he was taken in the Davy Back Fight and started crying but they both shut him up and told him to man up.

I miss when Chopper was actually a real powerhouse who was lowkey the unsaid fourth member of the Monster Trio who could surpass Sanji if he applied himself (Heh I used to wank this idea to the moon). I miss when Chopper wasn’t a complete punk bitch and could fight alongside the Monster Trio and wreck shit like in the Franky’s House moment.
LOOK AT THIS BADASS MOFO. HE WENT FROM ACTUALLY FIGHTING SHIT TO BEING A COWARD. Originally he was wrongly placed in the Weakling Trio due to his own passive nature but he overcame it only for Oda to regress it for cute merch.
Then finally... Remember when Chopper actually looked more real? And when his points actually looked intimidating? OR WHEN HE EVEN USED HIS POINTS??? He used to scan his opponents for weaknesses with Brain Point and do doctor activities with it but now its been repurposed to the Useless Point that he’s always in. No more switching through a variety of points with different attributes to fit the situation like Jump Point which allowed him to scale buildings in a single bound, then Arm Point for unrivaled striking, or Horn Point to actually be able to stab mofos. Now we have this 24/7:

And what was the point of redesigning his OG cool points into goofy stupid shit like this:

The audacity. Chopper always saying he is willing to be a monster for Luffy but bitch where is the monster? You don’t look scary AT ALL. Make it make sense. All his OG forms looked unnatural and beastly even when he was just chillin in Strong Point

Don’t even get me started with whats now called Monster Point and the fact that toddlers were making him bleed

Once upon a time Chopper was my favorite character besides Luffy so the butchering of his entire being really cut deep.

Top Favourites: Ace, Luffy, Garp, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Crocodile, Akainu, Nami, Whitebeard

Other Favourites: Jinbe, Blackbeard, Doflamingo, Franky, Shanks, Fujitora, Katakuri, Robin, Aokiji, Ivankov, Smoker, Roger, Marco

Worst Characters: Sabo, Carrot, Oden, Wapol, Trebol, Flampe

Wasted Potential: Tashigi, Big Mom, Sanji (Post TS), Law (During/Post Dressrosa), Judge, Smoothie, Denjiro, Shiki, Kaido (for now)

Full of Potential: Kidd, Bonney, Urouge, Yamato, Xebec, Im, Dragon(?), Cavendish, Lucci, Greenbull, Mihawk

Worst Character: Timeskip Chopper

Ugliest Character: Kung Fu Point Chopper

Wasted Potential: Post-Ennies Lobby Chopper
The Rant:

I miss when Chopper wasn’t some overly cute plush looking teddy bear who’s head is too big for his body, and he actually had a nose/snout. Not to mention he actually wore THE hat and not some stupid beanie.

I miss when Chopper was a timid child at first but Zoro (and Sanji) were slowly shaping him up to be a real man who isn’t just some fuzzy push over, like when he was taken in the Davy Back Fight and started crying but they both shut him up and told him to man up.

I miss when Chopper was actually a real powerhouse who was lowkey the unsaid fourth member of the Monster Trio who could surpass Sanji if he applied himself (Heh I used to wank this idea to the moon). I miss when Chopper wasn’t a complete punk bitch and could fight alongside the Monster Trio and wreck shit like in the Franky’s House moment.
LOOK AT THIS BADASS MOFO. HE WENT FROM ACTUALLY FIGHTING SHIT TO BEING A COWARD. Originally he was wrongly placed in the Weakling Trio due to his own passive nature but he overcame it only for Oda to regress it for cute merch.
Then finally... Remember when Chopper actually looked more real? And when his points actually looked intimidating? OR WHEN HE EVEN USED HIS POINTS??? He used to scan his opponents for weaknesses with Brain Point and do doctor activities with it but now its been repurposed to the Useless Point that he’s always in. No more switching through a variety of points with different attributes to fit the situation like Jump Point which allowed him to scale buildings in a single bound, then Arm Point for unrivaled striking, or Horn Point to actually be able to stab mofos. Now we have this 24/7:

And what was the point of redesigning his OG cool points into goofy stupid shit like this:

The audacity. Chopper always saying he is willing to be a monster for Luffy but bitch where is the monster? You don’t look scary AT ALL. Make it make sense. All his OG forms looked unnatural and beastly even when he was just chillin in Strong Point

Don’t even get me started with whats now called Monster Point and the fact that toddlers were making him bleed

Once upon a time Chopper was my favorite character besides Luffy so the butchering of his entire being really cut deep.
Chopper vs Queen lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Foxy is Oda’s most egregious creation, a truly abominable waste of panel/brain space, totally undeserving of the DF he was given, I genuinely hope that cartoon character can feel pain and does so constantly.

Anyway, what was the question??

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Good thread, let me think.

Top Favorites: Jinbe, Doffy, Usopp, Zoro, Katakuri, Teach, Tom, Issho, Kyros, Pre Time Skip Sanji

Worst Characters: Yasopp, Oden, Wapol, That fat guy from Skypeia, Spandam, Furry bait, Sabo

Wasted Potential: Big Mom, Post Time Skip Sanji, Drake, Compote, Smoothie, Denjiro, Shutenmaru, Shiki, Smoker

Full of Potential: Kidd, Killer, Apoo, Urouge, All Straw Hats, Yamato, Xebec, Flying Six(minus Drake)

(my opinion 180'd) Satisfied Characters: Killer, Bege, Kaido, Kuzan,
Top Favorites: Doffy, Jinbe, Teach, Sakazuki, Zoro, Tom, Issho, Sengoku, Kyros, Pre Time Skip Sanji.

Worst Characters: Yasopp, Oden, Wapol, Yama, Spandam, Furrybait, Yamatoad, Sabo, Tashigi

Wasted Potential: BM, Post Time Skip Sanji, Kidd, Lrake, Compote, Smoothie, Red Scabbards, Shiki, Smoker.

Full of Potential: Kuzan, Green Bull, Xebec, Drake and Urouge.

(my opinion 180'd) Satisfied characters: Bege, Killer, Mr.2 and Jinbe(I thought he was going to be Arlong 2.0 before MF)

Top Favorites:
Luffy, Law, Shanks, Marco, Zoro, Whitebeard, Roger, Oden, Sanji, Katakuri.

Worst Characters:
Celestial Dragons. Orochi, Dellinger, Machvise, Pearl, Spandam, All members of the New Fish-Man Pirates, Satori, Yama, Mr.7 & Ms. Father's Day.

Wasted Potential:
Chopper, Robin(before the latest chapter), The Revolutionaries, Germa 66, Smoothie, Vergo, Gin, Smoker, Tashigi, Magellan.

Full of Potentials:
All of the Straw Hats (speacially Robin & Chopper), Germa 66, The Revolutionaries, Momonosuke, Denjiro, Smoker, Vegapunk, Koby, Boa Hancock, Crocodile (If he comes back).

Top Favorites: Mihawk; Zoro; Luffy; Enel; Ulti

Worst Characters: pts Sanji; Rebecca; Shirahoshi; Oden; Lao G

Wasted Potential: Kid; Killer; Linlin; Orochi; Hordy

Full of Potentials: Smoker; X. Drake; Nami; Koby; Teach

Best: zoro, blackbeard, akainu, doffy, cocodile
Worst: sanji, big mom
Wasted potential: kidd, wiper, gin, kaido, ace
Full of potentisl: mihawk, shanks, dragon

Top Favorites: Doflamingo, Katakuri, Fujitora, Whitebeard, Jinbe, Garp, Brook, Queen, Corazon, Kuma

Worst Characters: Ace, Hancock, Helmeppo, Absalom

Wasted Potential: Smoothie, Chopper, Den (Tom's brother), Diamante, Koza, Pekoms

Full of Potential: Kidd, Enel, Vivi, Momonosuke, Vegapunk, Shanks, Dragon, Kaido, Robin, Bonney

i appreciate : Oyagi, Roger, Shanks, Mihawk, Hiriluk, Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Kid, Law, Rosiante , Zeff, Katakuri, Jimbe,Brook, Ussop, Tom, Ace, Marco,Pedro.

Wasted Potential : my lack of comprehension

Last edited: