Anime & Manga How

How Sanji fans gonna cope when Zoro gonna be a master of all 3 adv haki
He already mastered 2 all left is adv CoO and that s gonna happen against Shyriu
They always bragged about his CoO and how good it is yet if Zoro gets aCoO and Sanji stuck basic haki
How would u feel?

@nik87 @Swallalala @SkySanji @Marimo_420 @ConquistadoR @stealthblack @Shanal @Gol D. Roger @comrade @TheAncientCenturion @Peroroncino etc
This not a bait thread.
Probably the usual "If Zoro can do it, Lanjino can too because hurr wings durr equal zurr!!!" type of copium. :broocry:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
sanji will have his raid suit remastered or something cuz I don't believe that Franky and Usopp will miss such an oportunity to thinker around it. Besides Kid and Law showed that if you don't have mastered haki to perfection u r not a looser who can't do anything. By that who even cares about who is stronger? You like character cuz is better than someone? You have some problems man... You like character for who they are? Good for you, that is why that character was made. :kayneshrug:

Sanji has better CoO than Zoro only in covering bigger area than Zoro but inside the battle sanji doesn't have better CoO feats than Zoro.
Sanji's last moment against Queen was dope but it was against a careless heavy guy that decided to attack a person who was a woman on top of that, giving away his position and ended how it's ended.
If we look at sanji vs queen, sanji's coo didn't highlighted at all, while zoro did way better against an even faster opponent.
All that comes because zoro has better reaction speed.
Now if zoro goes first and unlock FS and sanji doesn't (in the same arc) i believe many sanji fans will drop the series lol.
I still remember the hate comments against Oda because zoro was on the roof or when he blocked hakai, a situation like this would be to much for many of them.