One panel - talks big against an admiral
Next panel - runs away

One panel - act tough against an elder
Next panel - gets bite diff

One panel - tries to save a girl
Next panel - needs help himself...

:suresure:

Not playing if Flower is in

Not gonna deal with her whining and crying all game thinking she’s entitled to a win every time. Or her cheating

Makes the game not fun to play

I will cry when I'm hurt. I won't change or hide my feelings for people who gladly trample on me. If anyone can't deal with it, how about respecting boundaries and not hurting me.
People should just try to play to their win conditon. But mafia is social game, you need to convince others to win. Spiting people is childisch and foolish.

People should just try to play to their win conditon. But mafia is social game, you need to convince others to win. Spiting people is childisch and foolish.
How does that help me in anyway in getting a rubber knife. One Piece is for kids, if you only see the first chapter. I'm sure there's not murder in a pirate themed universe.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
in/

In 2022 I hosted a One Piece game that unfortunately abruptly ended due to many factors. Now 2 years later I have returned to deliver the game I promised. This is not a remastered version of that game it is a remake. Last game covered everything up to Wano now this updated game will cover everything up to Egghead Island.

This game will happen likely after the Castlevania game I'm just making the sign up thread now to start getting everything organized now than later. This is a Super Role Madness Game

Player List: 30 min up to 35 max

1: Yoho
2: Flower
3: Yo Tan Wa
4: Emil
5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
7: MangoSenpai
8: Pot Goblin
9: Alwaysmind
10: Polar Bear
11: Ratchet
12: Fujishiro
13: Red Night
14:
15:
16: The Orca
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:

31:
32:
33:
34:
35:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Going to take the sony route in remastering old games. After One Piece going to redo my Bleach game, same as this One Piece game doing. from start of series to the final update or arc
We want DB with fusion mechanisms :catblush:

We want DB with fusion mechanisms :catblush:
Funny thing is that's exactly what my canceled dragonball game was going to be. Though instead of it only being fusions it would include transformations aswell to include the 2 most well known things about Dragonball. The game concept was basically taking the format of my Yugioh game and giving it a dragonball flavor. I had up to 75% of the roles done before i stopped when I realized the game was probably going to be a bit too complex for some folks who even like Wacky SRM mechanics

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Add me in if you need more, can't say no if Blue needs something <3
Otherwise, I'll /sub
:smoothy:

Funny thing is that's exactly what my canceled dragonball game was going to be. Though instead of it only being fusions it would include transformations aswell to include the 2 most well known things about Dragonball. The game concept was basically taking the format of my Yugioh game and giving it a dragonball flavor. I had up to 75% of the roles done before i stopped when I realized the game was probably going to be a bit too complex for some folks who even like Wacky SRM mechanics
I think people here would like that kind of game tbh :absojustice:

:smoothy:

I think people here would like that kind of game tbh :absojustice:
Going to look at my other phone notes, if I still have the roles there I might take a crack at finishing it up after this game and Bleach since those set ups are already complete. Named this "HST" Mafia to give myself a loophole incase I wanted to do Dragonball or Fairy Tail game somewhere down the line if not just One Piece, Bleach and Naruto I'm good