Versus Battle Hundred Beasts Kaido (OP) VS Monster King Orochi (OPM)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah you made this up, Kaido blocked Luffy’s AdCoC with just his club initially. Orochi can block AdCoC without having AdCoC lol.
Yeah maybe, we know that Bang can redirect beam with water flowing so maybe he can redirect the COC hit, but not sure at all
And if i remember right Kaido used his own AdCOC to counter the hit.

Orochi can try to tank it or protect himself with his arm etc. But if he tries to block it with a punch it wont work. he can only try to tank the damages

It is an argument when we are discussing orochi, who is so powerful that he destroys everything around himself for miles on end just by virtue of being that powerful.
WB can destroy everything around himself from miles but he didn't do it each time, his clash with roger which is maybe the strongest attack we saw in OP didn't leave a scratch on the island

But Orochi is so damn strong that he doesn’t have a choice
orochi uses more beams so obviously his damages are more catchy, while Kaido is a lot more CQC oriented. Golden sperm is comparable to orochi yet from what he showed AOE wise you can't really say the same thing, yet he is comparable (word of god)

Orochi lifted a city from miles underground. That in OP would be large island level at minimum. Probably much greater.
Orochi is def powerful but having good aoe doesn't mean he has as much physical power as Kaido.

And a match between kaido vs Orochi would be good and not easy at all.

didn't broken bones Zoro and Law took on his Hybrid form Thunder Bagua with CoC head on.?
For me either Zoro or Law can beat Elder Centipede (I know for Law it's unfair to compare because he completly negates durability).

And they have both insane endurance/durability.

And to be honest I didn't really understand that panel lol : I don't feel like he hit them both fully, more like they both only received just a part of the blow

And in 1 vs 1 : Kaido dust them without real difficulty

Hakai is nowhere near that large lol. Frankly saying Hakai is Gouketsu level is a huge stretch. Go back and look at how massive that stadium damage was.
The stadium damage wasn't that huge

Hakai is much greater

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And if i remember right Kaido used his own AdCOC to counter the hit.
Not the very first time they clashed. Kaido just blocked it with his club straight up.

WB can destroy everything around himself from miles but he didn't do it each time, his clash with roger which is maybe the strongest attack we saw in OP didn't leave a scratch on the island
What does that have to do with this fight? We are talking about Kaido, who can destroy a room if he wants to, to Orochi, who is just so cataclysmically powerful that he lifts continents on accident.

orochi uses more beams so obviously his damages are more catchy, while Kaido is a lot more CQC oriented.
Orochi is more CQC oriented than Kaido. Orochi is a fighting genius who can learn and perfect ultra-high level martial arts techniques after only watching them happen once. All Kaido can do is swing his club desperately.

Golden sperm is comparable to orochi yet from what he showed AOE wise you can't really say the same thing, yet he is comparable (word of god)
Golden Sperm is not comparable to Orochi. Gyoro Gyoro has Orochi as the definitive Monster King. Every monster stated that Orochi was the definitive strongest monster and there was no question. The only character who objected to this was sperm himself, while everyone else was in unison agreement.

But I’m not caught up yet so don’t spoil me lol.

Orochi is def powerful but having good aoe doesn't mean he has as much physical power as Kaido.
Kaido doesn’t have much physical power, again he could not destroy a room he was fighting inside. If it were Orochi, that entire island would’ve been obliterated without a trace the second he got serious.

The stadium damage wasn't that huge
Post the panel where we see the destruction from Gouketsu’s perspective.

Gouketsu’s punch was bigger than Hakai, easily.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But I’m not caught up yet so don’t spoil me lol.
Golden Sperm is not comparable to Orochi
Haha ok I wont spoil you, speed your ass and catch up OPM

But the whole point is that AOE and attack power are not the same, Kaido is a powerhouse even if he mostly club people at close range.

Orochi is more CQC oriented than Kaido. Orochi is a fighting genius who can learn and perfect ultra-high level martial arts techniques after only watching them happen once. All Kaido can do is swing his club desperately.
Yeah but there are things orochi cant replicate : Haki, COC hits, awakening etc.

Kaido doesn’t have much physical power,
Yes he has : Luffy with KKG was already really powerful and Kaido is a LOT more powerful.

G4 Luffy is already solid S class level

Post the panel where we see the destruction from Gouketsu’s perspective.
this ?

You can try but Gouketsu punch is far below hakai

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Go read my comment about that.
It's not even close to a serious punch. Use atleast a little bit of logic...
Orochi’s attack was multi-continent or maybe even moon level. Boros’ was allegedly planet surface, not planetary. Serious punch is not planetary and it overpowered full power Boros.

And Orochi wasn’t going to kill himself with this attack like Boros was.

Tbh there is no longer much of a difference between Boros and Orochi, only a Boros-tard would disagree.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah but Psykorochi > Orochi
And Psykorochi was not planet level and Tatsu can beat her or match her.
Maybe Murata will redraw some psykorochi as well

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And Psykorochi was not planet leve
There is literally no proof of this though lol. We’ve never seen Psykorochi try to destroy a planet. She only removed a chunk of earth on accident.

And Tatsumaki never matched Psykorochi’s firepower, she was dodging and evading her.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

VERSUS

Who Wins and Why?

My opinion: not to downplay Kaido but Orochi likely takes this. He is too strong, skilled, and versatile to lose to any OP character. This character lifted a continent’s worth of force with his energy beams against Saitama, and even tanked a normal-punch from him (albeit in an unconventional way).

@RayanOO @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Monet @FaradaySloth @Patryipe @Jailer @Steven @Guan Yu @Bepo @DynaMight etc.
One Piece Top Tiers feats are piss poor in comparison to some Cadres. Especially Orochi.

I think Orochi takes this very easily.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There is literally no proof of this though lol. We’ve never seen Psykorochi try to destroy a planet. She only removed a chunk of earth on accident.

And Tatsumaki never matched Psykorochi’s firepower, she was dodging and evading her.
Boros was for now the biggest threat and he was barely planet level

And Boros and MG are clearly stronger than anyone else

And Tatsu took part of the beam and didn’t suffer much damage (destroy her sleeve) and Tatsu wasn’t all out in the beginning.

Orochi’s attack was multi-continent or maybe even moon level. Boros’ was allegedly planet surface, not planetary. Serious punch is not planetary and it overpowered full power Boros.
Nice headcanon. Can you give any evidence for that?
What? Ok you are just making your own stuff up at this point...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Boros was for now the biggest threat and he was barely planet level
And Boros wasn’t even planet level, he was planet surface level. He claimed he would destroy all life on earth, not that he would destroy earth.

For all we know, Psykorochi could legit cut earth in half.

What? Ok you are just making your own stuff up at this point...
Did you miss a 3rd of the planet shaking when Orochi was pulling core magma? Lol

I’m not making anything up. Boros literally says that CSRC would kill him (or something like that lol). Whereas Orochi made no such claim.

Tbh there is no longer much of a difference between Boros and Orochi, only a Boros-tard would disagree.
Now i agree with you

Boros´ final move was just a Surface Wiper and Orochis attack was far above that

In fact,Boros looks kind of "ugh" at this point