Versus Battle Hunter x Hunter vs One Piece

R1: Which one is better? / R2: Which one do you enjoy more?

• Total voters
The infatuation surrounding Togashi is truly a sight to behold, he's almost as big as his work if not bigger, a stark contrast to Oda who won't even put his face on camera. Oda's handicap in these sort of discussions of having to provide content weekly unlike the lad who takes years to think is simply glossed over. What? the time it took Oda to deliver on a schedule between Alabasta all the way to Marineford, he spent on Chimera Ant? and you they have the cheek to simply ignore this. Lord knows the new echelons Oda would reach if he was allowed to work that way.

But as I touched on earlier, he's as big as his work, there have been a sub cultures purely based on his life LMFAO so it doesn't matter what you say they've already decided nothing can be better than this arc or that, the cognitive dissonance is frightening and that's how you get comments like the ones above. From the end of thriller bark all the way to Luffy at Ace's funeral, there will NEVER be a better run in anime or manga history, S tier arcs and moments back to back to back and ***** talking about some fucking yorknew city which isn't better than Ennies Lobbies mind you.
It is not Togashi fault that he prefer quality over quantity, and you talking about marineford and ace funeral?

Really the arcs wasted on saving luffys brother only for the end to fall for dumbass provoking from Akainu

:milaugh:

Very tier s writing so true

It is not Togashi fault that he prefer quality over quantity, and you talking about marineford and ace funeral?

Really the arcs wasted on saving luffys brother only for the end to fall for dumbass provoking from Akainu

Well... "" quality"". His drawing and panelling are usually bullshit.

And concerning its highs: Oda never delivered something as well written as the Yorknew or Chimera Ant Arcs.
Alabasta, 3D2Y, MF, Skypiea, East Blue, Ennies Lobby, Sabaody, Oden's past >>>>>>>

And that are only some arcs.

HxH is one of the best qualitative mangas I've ever read.
Read more mangas.

Post-skip OP vs Fairy Tail is a very legitimate debate tbh.
So that's the level in this forum... So sad.

chances are 75%+ that you'll have at least one total bs moment in it.
What's your point here? :zosleepy:

If you take any chapter from Chimeras Ant, there's a probabiity of 85% that you'll have a shit chapter. CA is a lot of bullshit in his middle part, Togashi wast a lot of screentime in present useless ants and making a date between Gon and a pedophile while Kite (shit character btw) dies out of screen XDDDDD. And we are talking of 132 chapters in HxH manga, while Wano has 145 chapters in this moment and WCI has 78 chapters with a good panelling and consistent good drawing... While in HxH we have a shit conclusion for Gon's "revenge" and a children's drawing.

Last edited:

Alabasta, 3D2Y, MF, Skypiea, East Blue, Ennies Lobby, Sabaody, Oden's past >>>>>>>

Read more mangas.

Lmao the only thing that Oda is better at maybe arts

But still I would take mediocre art with great story than shitty story with good art

Lmao the only thing that Oda is better at maybe arts

But still I would take mediocre art with great story than shitty story with good art
"Mediocre" art is very geneous with Togashi.

I mean, if you think that HxH has a great story then you have the problem girl XD HxH has a poor plot and lore, even the hunter association don't have any sense in his own verse. What a bullshit.

Read more mangas.

If you take any chapter from Chimeras Ant, there's a probabiity of 85% that you'll have a shit chapter. CA is a lot of bullshit in his middle part, Togashi wast a lot of screentime in present useless ants and making a date between Gon and a pedophile while Kite (shit character btw) dies out of screen XDDDDD. And we are talking of 132 chapters in HxH manga, while Wano has 145 chapters in this moment and WCI has 78 chapters with a good panelling and consistent good drawing... While in HxH we have a shit conclusion for Gon's "revenge" and a children's drawing.
They had the cheek to call me a troll too LOL, fucking fairy tail

It's exactly what his father would've done, he just happens to be far weaker, no denying it was insanely stupid what he did, but what has that go to do with story writing, not every character can be written to be of sound intellect when in anger.

"Mediocre" art is very geneous with Togashi.

I mean, if you think that HxH has a great story then you have the problem girl XD HxH has a poor plot and lore, even the hunter association don't have any sense in his own verse. What a bullshit.
Sure jan

HxH is the one supposedly with weak plot

But screaming weeding cake for years and oden twerking naked is brilliant writing 🤣🤣

They had the cheek to call me a troll too LOL, fucking fairy tail
Man, their are the real trolls LOL Fucking Fairy Tale!! Hahahaha Damn...

But screaming weeding cake for years and oden twerking naked is brilliant writing 🤣🤣
The point with BM was that she was a crazy woman, with a lot of problems that was more a big problem for the family than the leader that she was in the past. And even the insaity of BM has a great flashback (better than any villain in HxH btw) that explain this. The main-antagonist was Katakuri anyway, and he was the deconstruction of the perfect character.

But if you think that have a Clown Goku is brillaint, ok.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Read more mangas.

I believe you quoted @dirtyLarry and @Sentinel after making a post. That way they won't get a notification that you did, so I'll tag them for you.

Read more mangas.
Lol, I did - and HxH is objectively a well written manga.
I'm not joking when I say that comparing FT with Post-TS makes more sense than comparing HxH to it, especially with Wano.

You can always leave if you like. :kayneshrug:
Also, how it is sad for having a different view of One Piece than yours? I can also say it's a very low level to put One Piece higher than HxH. Don't put yourself at a higher position like that, lol.
Post automatically merged:

The point with BM was that she was a crazy woman, with a lot of problems that was more a big problem for the family than the leader that she was in the past. And even the insaity of BM has a great flashback (better than any villain in HxH btw) that explain this. The main-antagonist was Katakuri anyway, and he was the deconstruction of the perfect character.
You cannot really reason dozens of panels - and chapters - dedicated to Big Mom's "WEDDING CAKE!" rant like that. Way too many chapters were wasted on this and the plot conveniences also started to get ridiculous at this point.

Now, the second half of WCI was bad when it comes to the wedding cake stalling plot but the Katakuri vs Luffy fight was one of the best in OP imo. WCI wasn't thaaat bad, Post-TS standards, but at the second half, you could already recognize that Oda's writing started decreasing there. Then there's Wano actually.

You can't legitimately tell me that the comparison with FT and Wano is objectively nonsense when Wano fucked up in so many levels.

I believe you quoted @dirtyLarry and @Sentinel after making a post. That way they won't get a notification that you did, so I'll tag them for you.
I read them after post it, I don't want to make double post. I didn't even know that it wouldn't notificate them. But ok.

I'm not joking when I say that comparing FT with Post-TS makes more sense than comparing HxH to it, especially with Wano.
LOL, are you trolling?

Also, how it is sad for having a different view of One Piece than yours? I can also say it's a very low level to put One Piece higher than HxH. Don't put yourself at a higher position like that, lol.
Is sad because is a high level of trolling xd

So... Someone can tag me and say "bunch of shit" of my answer, but the im putting myself in a higher position lol That's the level in this forum.

You can't legitimately tell me that the comparison with FT and Wano is objectively nonsense when Wano fucked up in so many levels.
Yes, it dont have any sense. How Wano fucked up? Hahaha Wano has a lot of great things, how is that a bad arc? I only see a lot of fanboyism in hxh, almost all the arc is a garbage wasting a lot of screentime in useless bugs that didn't even was relevant in the conclusion of the arc. Togashi waste a lot of time in that and also a stupid date of gon lol While Kite die out of screen, but thats a great story?

With your ""logic"" I ""objectively"" compare HxH with FT.

idiots or obvious trolls.
@dirtyLarry but youre both lol

Lol, I did - and HxH is objectively a well written manga.

You can always leave if you like. :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

You cannot really reason dozens of panels - and chapters - dedicated to Big Mom's "WEDDING CAKE!" rant like that. Way too many chapters were wasted on this and the plot conveniences also started to get ridiculous at this point.

Now, the second half of WCI was bad when it comes to the wedding cake stalling plot but the Katakuri vs Luffy fight was one of the best in OP imo. WCI wasn't thaaat bad, Post-TS standards, but at the second half, you could already recognize that Oda's writing started decreasing there. Then there's Wano actually.

Why do u hate wano sooo much?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I mean thank you for notifying me,
No worries.

I read them after post it, I don't want to make double post. I didn't even know that it wouldn't notificate them. But ok.
No worries. Double posts aren't possible here. They get merged. And people won't receive notifications when the post is merged. I assumed you didn't know that's why I tagged them for you.