Character Discussion I am a Sanji fan‚ but really‚ will he be satisfied if he had one of his crew get killed one day for this ???

You ignored the point he revealed to the whole of Onigishma the location of his crewmate that everyone is looking for
Just stop. Yes, Kaido and Big Mom wants to capture Robin, but wants to kill everyone else. Why is Robin life more precious than everyone else fighting?? Only Jinbe had a problem with this. No one else on the SHs did because they understood Sanji's plight. Robin herself did not have a problem. So this arguement is moot.

Are you constantly upset with Luffy that he wants to go on adventures and putting his crew in danger?
Luffy is constantly putting his life on the line for his crew even before they agreed to joining him or be pirates. Sanji would rather watch Nami die by a woman ‚ rather than defend her against said woman
Post automatically merged:

Just stop. Yes, Kaido and Big Mom wants to capture Robin, but wants to kill everyone else. Why is Robin life more precious than everyone else fighting?? Only Jinbe had a problem with this. No one else on the SHs did because they understood Sanji's plight. Robin herself did not have a problem. So this arguement is moot.
I mean if a friend who could do a task easier than me asked me to do it for him for a pathetic reason. I will do it ‚ but inside I will be like ’ you could have finished this in a second '

you said you are "Sanji fan" but still say Sanji should fight Kalifa - Black Maria. :pepeke:
Selling Robin's location is what broke the camel's back about this gag

Lets be real, if Nami or Robin didnt fight Khalifa or BM.....the plot wouldnt change. They arent threats to the other SHs. Zoro or Franky would take them down.
Even if it was Zoro or Franky who are one of the strongest strawhats‚ the point is Sanji's pathetic reasoning for letting any of them handle his shit

They can handle it but still his reason is so pathetic. Especially in a war against a yonkoi

Luffy is constantly putting his life on the line for his crew even before they agreed to joining him or be pirates. Sanji would rather watch Nami die by a woman ‚ rather than defend her against said woman
Luffy still puts his crew life in danger. He chose to save Sanji and invade BM territory and also to take down Kaido.
But somehow you're giving him a pass and blaming Sanji for something he can't do.
As I said, not hitting women is a weakness, nothing he can do about it. He ingrained all of Zeff teachings in himself because he values Zeff that much.

I mean if a friend who could do a task easier than me asked me to do it for him for a pathetic reason. I will do it ‚ but inside I will be like ’ you could have finished this in a second '
You basically want people to compromise their beliefs. It would be one thing if you did not understand their reasoning but you do. You just don't like the fact Sanji won't hurt a woman.

Luffy still puts his crew life in danger. He chose to save Sanji and invade BM territory and also to take down Kaido.
But somehow you're giving him a pass and blaming Sanji for something he can't do.
As I said, not hitting women is a weakness, nothing he can do about it. He ingrained all of Zeff teachings in himself because he values Zeff that much.
They agreed to help Luffy ‚ who put his life down for them even before they agreed to join him‚ not to assist someone who like Sanji who can finish the job easier than them

You basically want people to compromise their beliefs. It would be one thing if you did not understand their reasoning but you do. You just don't like the fact Sanji won't hurt a woman.
I don't like a fact sanji would rather watch a crew mates die rather than fight the one killing his crew mate

To add, there's literally nothing wrong with someone strong asking someone who is weaker for help.
Not sure why its an issue.
Cause of the pathetic reasoning

They agreed to help Luffy ‚ who put his life down for them even before they agreed to join him‚ not to assist someone who like Sanji who can finish the job easier than them
Everyone is repeating Sanji can't hit women but you keep ignoring it....
Im gonna say it again, everyone on the crew knows Sanji cant hit women, its his weakness, he has 0% chance winning against women, not 0.05% chance....0.00%. Zeff, who he owes his life too, told him it's wrong to hit women and thats how he lives his life.
Would you rather someone who has 0% chance winning a fight or someone with 10% chance?

To reply to your post, that's the stupidest thing I've seen...everyone is part of crew and they look after each other when someone can't do something. Reason why Nami fought Khalifa and now Robin being happy Sanji relied on her.

If you want Sanji to hit a woman, tell Oda.

I feel like I have to say it one more time, Sanji can't hit women. It's not easier for him compare to weaker characters because his chance of winning is 0%.