Current Events I Attempt To Powerscale The Egghead Vice Admirals Based Off Of Almost Zero Information

Who’s Who level ish is probably about right. Maybe he could beat a biscuit soldier at best.
Yeah, that makes sense to me.
The strongest VA, excluding people like Garp and Tsuru for obvious reasons, should be Drake level or POSSIBLY Jack level
Kid's equal pushed Aokiji's boss to a high diff fight. Him and Law are easily Low or Mid Admiral level.
First of all, Law > Kidd
Second of all, like I said to MDK, matchups my man
Kidd and Law can hurt BB, but they can't hurt Logias like Kizaru, as their Haki isn't as good as Kizaru's.

1. Vice Admiral Glorybeard

This guy’s beard is magnificent. This is not a beard for the faint of heart, this glorious mane has clearly been cultivated over a period of literal decades. Oda also drew him with a clutched fist so Glorybeard seems like he’s ready to crack some pirate skulls.

Bounty: 845,000,000
lmfaooooooooo

Yeah, that makes sense to me.
The strongest VA, excluding people like Garp and Tsuru for obvious reasons, should be Drake level or POSSIBLY Jack level

First of all, Law > Kidd
Second of all, like I said to MDK, matchups my man
Kidd and Law can hurt BB, but they can't hurt Logias like Kizaru, as their Haki isn't as good as Kizaru's.
Kid, Law, and the admirals are a lot closer than they are apart

Just compare how both Kid and Aramaki were portrayed in comparison to Shanks.

Sure you can say the admirals have better portrayal. But there’s zero indication a majority of them could pull of a Shanks level feat of neg diffing Kid.

The only ones who I’d say could do that are Kuzan and Sakazuki. The rest would at least be pushed to low if not mid diff.

Kid, Law, and the admirals are a lot closer than they are apart

Just compare how both Kid and Aramaki were portrayed in comparison to Shanks.

Sure you can say the admirals have better portrayal. But there’s zero indication a majority of them could pull of a Shanks level feat of neg diffing Kid.

The only ones who I’d say could do that are Kuzan and Sakazuki. The rest would at least be pushed to low if not mid diff.
Oh god..