Current Events I Attempt To Powerscale The Egghead Vice Admirals Based Off Of Almost Zero Information

Vice Admirals have been proven to be more a Job, than a real power level.

To be a Vice Admiral you need at least just one haki mastery, leadership. Power was never a real requirement as we have Vicd Admirals from Maynard to Garp...

And yeah, Garp is a Vice Admiral who kept his position for what this "job" could offer, bea leader below Admirals so Celestial Dragons couldnt approach him directly.

If they were pirates they couls be captain for sure, but not all captain are high or top tiers, just captains.

Even Coby could be atronger than many Vice Admiral, but he doesn’t get that rank because it aint only a matter of power otherwise Garp should be an Admiral, but no, its a job.

Was nice to see a return/variant of the 10 finger Shigan. I remember Jyabura had it, hopefully we continue to see cool rokushiki moves and upgraded attacks from CPO and the Navy.

The 10 finger Shigan guy looked sorta formidable...before getting one-shot. Maybe Doberman at least proves to be capable. I don't have much faith in the average Vice Admiral, but if Oda at least showed that more were Vergo level, that would at least be something.

How do they hurt him though? Kidd doesn't have good enough Haki to do it.
It doesn’t really matter to me

The effort Aramaki needs to exert is far greater than what Shanks or Kaido need.

Aramaki needs city busting moves to take out YC tier characters like Morley.

Kaido or Shanks can do that with a single ACoC attack.
Post automatically merged:

It’s why I say Kid and GB are closer to each other than either are to Kaido, Shanks, or any high top tier.

The effort Aramaki needs to exert is far greater than what Shanks or Kaido need.

It’s why I say Kid and GB are closer to each other than either are to Kaido, Shanks, or any high top tier.
Okay, cool.
Morley, as are most giants, is tankier than Kidd.
Nothing new.
All Aramaki needs to do is hit Kidd with a plant and suck the nutrients out of him, then it's over.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Vergo is still an upper mid tier Vice Admiral no matter how you look at it. He was the commander of a pretty irrelevant base and wasn’t even important enough to be summoned to Marineford. There should be several VAs as strong as him or stronger.

Turned out none of them would be worth more than 100 or 200 millions berries.
Kinda funny that Cross Guild has the Vice Admirals at 500 million when you think about it.

Dobermann being proactive and giving instructions to the follow VAs in this chapter was good to see.
The leadeing figure of the fleet right below Saturn & Borsalino indeed.
That’s probably all he’s gonna get to do though
:josad:

Shanks was knocking out members of the Kid Pirates when he took out Kid.
He would be executed for harming Celestial Dragons if he tried that in Aramaki’s place with Morley who was surrounded by them.

You can’t ignore the context of why it was difficult for Aramaki to fight there.

Last edited: