Current Events I Attempt To Powerscale The Egghead Vice Admirals Based Off Of Almost Zero Information

idk how people keep saying tekkai = CoA
This is clearly not the case
Tekkai involves hardening the muscles. CoA is just coating
Because Oda has tried to connect (retcon) everything to haki .

Even in the vivre cards if I am not mistaken both Shirahoshi and Momonosuke were given CoO. So pretty much VoaT is CoO and whatever Shirahoshi has as well.

Zoro's Alabasta scene turned into haki and Oda later in the Jinbe vs WW has Jinbe say this

You either take this at face value considering all the things Oda has done recently or simply Jinbe comparing them since both CoA and Tekkai do the same thing;protecting the body.

_
Considering Lucci's rokuōgun is pretty much ID I incline to believe the first.

Slowly you will start to realize that you won't meet a Vice Admiral Stronger than Vergo or Smoker
Not counting Tsuru & Garp ofc

Only Momousagi or Chaton could be Stronger, depending on Oda's Mood
But Rest are Fodder. Vergo Fodderizes these VAs like Tosa

Doffy's Four Executives are simply Underrated
Robin can't Defeat any of them for example
Vergo & Smoker destroy every Vice Admiral (Garp/Tsuru Excluded ofc)
If there are VAs Stronger than Vergo, They are gonna be 2 or 3 at most
Hopefully People will Stop overrating VAs
They have always been used as Hype Tools since the first ones ever appeared
It's ridiculous that some Fans still won't learn

Because Oda has tried to connect (retcon) everything to haki .

Even in the vivre cards if I am not mistaken both Shirahoshi and Momonosuke were given CoO. So pretty much VoaT is CoO and whatever Shirahoshi has as well.

Zoro's Alabasta scene turned into haki and Oda later in the Jinbe vs WW has Jinbe say this

You either take this at face value considering all the things Oda has done recently or simply Jinbe comparing them since both CoA and Tekkai do the same thing;protecting the body.
_
Considering Lucci's rokuōgun is pretty much ID I incline to believe the first.
the 6 powers are haki training. you remember that scene in hxh where they learn fake nen from wing but it actually helps them learn real nen? its like that.