Character Discussion I can't bring myself to like any of the Straw Hats post skip

Lmao weaker than
Cock sucking condom bitch had to get 25 power ups and still failed to do 1/100th against Kaido compared to what Zoro did with one very very debatable power up

Unless you are on a never ending acid trip, it should be blatantly obvious power scaling goes like this

Current Zoro > AdvCoC Luffy ~ Dressrosa Zoro >> Chapter 1000 Luffy > Post WCI Luffy > Dressrosa Luffy

So now imagine just how much of a bug Luffy was compared to Zoro in FMI

Zoro negs his fodder ass then now and forever
Lmao, Luffy is so beyond YC level Zoro at this point its not even funny. Dude is about to fight nerfed King, meanwhile Luffy gets the strongest creature in the world. Your headcannon gets shattered to pieces once Zoros fight with King begins.

Lmao, Luffy is so beyond YC level Zoro at this point its not even funny. Dude is about to fight nerfed King, meanwhile Luffy gets the strongest creature in the world. Your headcannon gets shattered to pieces once Zoros fight with King begins.
Lmaoo at Luffy
Zoro would be body bagging full power King while 30 broken bones where as Luffy has yet to show he can even defeat King with all that he has.
Kaido still looks at Luffy as a pathetic disappointment where as he showed zoro all the respect in the world and down the line Kaido has another PTSD from Zoro

Lmaoo at Luffy
Zoro would be body bagging full power King while 30 broken bones where as Luffy has yet to show he can even defeat King with all that he has.
Kaido still looks at Luffy as a pathetic disappointment where as he showed zoro all the respect in the world and down the line Kaido has another PTSD from Zoro
Oh, we will be seeing this "body bag" you speak of soon.... Healed Zoro vs nerfed King is incoming.

As well as Luffy vs Kaido round 3. All will be made clear.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its like Oda just does nothing with these characters. 90% of the stuff that keeps people watching one piece is lore and hype, I swear to god. And like its fine if you like that, I like that(to a degree) as well. But looking back on the timeskip, I just find Oda's writing off these characters to be insufferable.

I feel like Oda almost always fails to give them compelling story arcs. If I do look forward to a straw hat moment, its entirely because of fights. And I think that's true for most people here. When you see a zoro fan on this site, how often do they talk about zoro's character? Its almost always a wankfest of how many feats he has and how strong he is. And its not even just him, all of the straw hats fall flat post skip. Oda doesn't want to take risks, he doesn't want to shake the boat too much. One piece is a best selling series and so he likes to just do what he's been doing for the past 20+ years.

After a point, its just not interesting.

I honestly feel like Luffy is something of a mary sue. He faces no real struggles as a character. He doesn't have flaws, he's overpowered, he learns high level techniques with utter ease. He's a chosen one who is blatantly portrayed to be the next joyboy/Roger. For a guy who wants to be the world's greatest pirate, I wish Luffy would honestly act like an asshole sometimes, I wish he'd steal something or occasionally kill someone. Just add anything to his character that stops him from being "perfect".

And like yeah, kaido's much stronger than him. But you know he's going to keep coming back until he beats him, possibly with the power of plot on his side.

Ultimately, I feel like the repetitive arc structure is wearing down the quality of the story. Whereas pre-skip, you had a story intimately connected with the straw hats, post skip just doesn't seem to be that anymore. There are so many side characters that more often than not, these side characters get a bigger spotlight than our main cast.
Feel ya.

Man fuck the Straw hats.

I can't bring myself to even like post time skip as a whole a little:milaugh: