Chapter Discussion I found this in the tweet, was the title of the strongest living creature in the world translated by a fan of the admiral?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Viz also translated this panel that you posted using Google to translate it differently, who is right, you or Viz? :gokulaugh:

Fenaker here, it's unfortunate but you need to move on bro, even the guy who posts on the official one piece website (Greg) refers to kaidou as being the strongest living creature on the planet bro.

While you're here whining, I explained this law line in another topic and I won't give myself the luxury of explaining it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@omegalul even Vivre cards are literally differents lmao , Mihawk is metioned as The WSS in the title and in the essence they confirmed it in name and actuality whilst Kaido has no such a thing ,

Kaido's Title :
Titles are all Names if you don't have a confirmation in actuality , it doesn't mean shit because you can have a secret villain that would be stronger than you which would make your title fraudulent:risitasad:;
For Mihawk any swordman is below him either he's secret one or not an example would be Venus who has shodai yeah he's below Mihawk ; what about Kaido ? Imu is there as a final villain who tf would put Kaido who died before the final saga as someone stronger than IMU an eos opponent ? WSC Kaido above a creature like Imu ? WSC my ass that's why we have the quote of << they say >> :risicheck:
Viz also translated this panel that you posted using Google to translate it differently, who is right, you or Viz? :gokulaugh:
Viz :
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Fenaker here, it's unfortunate but you need to move on bro, even the guy who posts on the official one piece website (Greg) refers to kaidou as being the strongest living creature on the planet bro.

Greg knows the same things , we know about one piece characters :gokulaugh: He just repeated what the hearsays about Kaido :gokulaugh:
:endthis:

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

@omegalul even Vivre cards are literally differents lmao , Mihawk is metioned as The WSS in the title and in the essence they confirmed it in name and actuality whilst Kaido has no such a thing ,

Kaido's Title :
Titles are all Names if you don't have a confirmation in actuality , it doesn't mean shit because you can have a secret villain that would be stronger than you which would make your title fraudulent:risitasad:;
For Mihawk any swordman is below him either he's secret one or not an example would be Venus who has shodai yeah he's below Mihawk ; what about Kaido ? Imu is there as a final villain who tf would put Kaido who died before the final saga as someone stronger than IMU an eos opponent ? WSC Kaido above a creature like Imu ? WSC my ass that's why we have the quote of << they say >> :risicheck:

Viz :

Greg knows the same things , we know about one piece characters :gokulaugh: He just repeated what the hearsays about Kaido :gokulaugh:
:endthis:
Complicated, still writing nonsense about Waidou, the strongest being on the planet?
Here it is, read the yellow words until your eyes get tired:

You type, type, type, but you can't prove it's fake, can you?! I know it's difficult to prove that the title in which Kaidou is promoted by the manga is false based on Google translation and pure guesswork and speculation...

Should we ask to correct this error because they are calling Kaidou WSC here if he is not WSC? LMAO :kayneshrug::risiup:

Even a blind man knows that the man is stronger than Mihawk who has been measuring differences between him and sick old men.:risiup:

No, it's not WSC, it's the people who call it that.

Mihawk is not WSS because brannew called him WSS. :broocry:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mihawk's title doesn't even appear on the front of his vivre card unlike Kaido and Whitebeard, it just says "Hawk-Eyes":josad:
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
What happened to the title of the guy who keeps measuring the gap between himself and the old and sick WSM?:risitameh:
I think that Mihawk's title is nothing more than a rumor, the bald Gorosei is much more powerful than him, just like Saturn too.

Complicated, still writing nonsense about Waidou, the strongest being on the planet?
Here it is, read the yellow words until your eyes get tired:
Where is the confirmation in name and actuality of his title my guy ? :risitameh:

You type, type, type, but you can't prove it's fake, can you?! I know it's difficult to prove that the title in which Kaidou is promoted by the manga is false based on Google translation and pure guesswork and speculation...

Should we ask to correct this error because they are calling Kaidou WSC here if he is not WSC? LMAO :kayneshrug::risiup:
You type and you type and in the end it's :
They say , it's said , known as :risiup:

Mihawk :

:risitavirus:

No, it's not WSC, it's the people who call it that.
:hapnoel:

Mihawk is not WSS because brannew called him WSS. :broocry:
Brannew :

Also Brannew :

Is Brannew an admiral fan like Stephen paul ? :risitasad:

@Fleet Leader Fenaker
What happened to the title of the guy who keeps measuring the gap between himself and the old and sick WSM?:risitameh:
I think that Mihawk's title is nothing more than a rumor, the bald Gorosei is much more powerful than him, just like Saturn too.
I have better one :
A confirmation in name and actuality whilst Kaido having fake rumors with his said to be , and known as :
:risitavirus::hapnoel:

:risicheck:

Why isn't his title listed on the front in the title section like Whitebeard and Kaido's is:bamathink:
why isn't Kaido's title getting confirmed in name and actuality like Mihawk's one :parkcry:

Bro is all about it's said to be :sighting:

Brannew :
<< He earned the respect of ferocious Pirates through his individual strength ALONE ..... Until he was worthy of The Title Of World Strongest Pirate / Creature / Man Emperor of sea >>
:kawak:

The Winner : Kaido , The World strongest creature ( finally without said to be / known as ) :steef:
What ? it's King of beasts :josad:

After the shichibukais were disbanded, Mihawk never appeared again with the title box, only people (Brannew) saying about him.:bamathink:
why will he need a title box each time when i have a confirmation in name and actuality of his title :risicheck:

I should be worried for you since Kaido has no title box of WSC when he appeared on Wano since his famous said to be :risitasad:

Brannew doesn't believe in fake ass titles , he's more informant of facts than your hearsays :risitexcla:

He is a Navy Commodore and also one of the most famous officers within that organization. He participated during the events of the battle of the Summit War, but basically he is in charge of internal affairs. He is privy to a great deal of information from both the Navy and the World Government itself. Both Sengoku and Sakazuki have full confidence in him, so it is not surprising that he presides over important meetings. He has monitored Luffy since his beginnings and has emphasized the danger he represents more and more.

<< He earned the respect of ferocious Pirates through his individual strength ALONE ..... Until he was worthy of The Title Of World Strongest Pirate / Creature / Man Emperor of sea >>
:risitasad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

why isn't Kaido's title getting confirmed in name and actuality like Mihawk's one :parkcry:

Bro is all about it's said to be :sighting:

Brannew :
:kawak:

The Winner : Kaido , The World strongest creature ( finally without said to be / known as ) :steef:
What ? it's King of beasts :josad:

why will he need a title box each time when i have a confirmation in name and actuality of his title :risicheck:

I should be worried for you since Kaido has no title box of WSC when he appeared on Wano since his famous said to be :risitasad:

Brannew doesn't believe in fake ass titles , he's more informant of facts than your hearsays :risitexcla:

He is a Navy Commodore and also one of the most famous officers within that organization. He participated during the events of the battle of the Summit War, but basically he is in charge of internal affairs. He is privy to a great deal of information from both the Navy and the World Government itself. Both Sengoku and Sakazuki have full confidence in him, so it is not surprising that he presides over important meetings. He has monitored Luffy since his beginnings and has emphasized the danger he represents more and more.

:risitasad:
Bald Gorosei > Mihawk. :parkcry:

Mihawk now has to worry about bald old men, Kaidou wasn't enough, and Wb, and Oden, now the Goroseis without hair. :parkcry:

Bald Gorosei > Mihawk. :parkcry:
Mihawk > Bald Gorosei :endthis:

Bald Gorosei > Kaido ? :feelscryingman:

Mihawk now has to worry about bald old men, Kaidou wasn't enough, and Wb, and Oden, now the Goroseis without hair. :parkcry:
That should be Kaido with those 6 Mythical Zoans including Imu sama who is a final villain that should be stronger than Kaido thus invalidating his fake WSC title:parkcry: , well it got presented as a hearsay :jay-he:

Kaido can hardly be considered a fraud; his title is legit.

Whether Kizaru gets up and continues fighting again or not remains to be seen but it is evident that a single powerful ACoC already injured Kizaru that much; an attack weaker than OKG. Kaido ate dozens of ACoC attacks, even a large barrage of Snake Man hits, a new technique not to mention.

All of that stuff whilst carrying an entire island.

Sure, people could say "But the best thing is just his durability" but: is it really so? Kaido is a very well-rounded fighter who is powerful, durable and incredibly fast as well. He might not move in LS but he sure blitzed G5 A LOT. I'd say he's even faster than Old Garp who managed to catch Kuzan a few times with his speed.

Before Kaido was defeated, he truly was the strongest Yonko. Now BB and Shanks need to step up their game. Shanks made a very good start by one shotting Kidd but BB still needs to show more imo.

Fresh Kaido would high diff Luffy imo.
I believe Fresh Kaido mid diffs Luffy. Gear 5th came at the very end of a very long battle for Kaido with very little down time, and Luffy still has a time limit. He merely needs to do what Kizaru did and stall him to exhaustion for an easy win. Once Luffy loses the time limit though... even fresh Kaido can't survive a G5 onslaught indefinitely.

I believe Fresh Kaido mid diffs Luffy. Gear 5th came at the very end of a very long battle for Kaido with very little down time, and Luffy still has a time limit. He merely needs to do what Kizaru did and stall him to exhaustion for an easy win. Once Luffy loses the time limit though... even fresh Kaido can't survive a G5 onslaught indefinitely.
tf lmao , the lowest is high diff and the best is Kaido high to extreme diff

tf lmao , the lowest is high diff and the best is Kaido high to extreme diff
I mean are you telling me that one G5 burst is enough to put down Kaido without any help from the Minks, Samurai, Yamato, Kidd, Law, Killer, Zoro? Like as soon as Luffy uses G5 the fight is on a hard timer unless Kaido just lets him take a nap.

I mean are you telling me that one G5 burst is enough to put down Kaido without any help from the Minks, Samurai, Yamato, Kidd, Law, Killer, Zoro? Like as soon as Luffy uses G5 the fight is on a hard timer unless Kaido just lets him take a nap.
Luffy can fight in base / Gear 2sd / Gear 3rd / Gear 4th and push Kaido further and then using Gear 5th , and the fight's diff is judged with how much you pushed your opponent and we know Drunk Form Kaido is the only key to win the fight and dragging the fight out so you got a high diff fight already

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mihawk > Bald Gorosei :endthis:

Bald Gorosei > Kaido ? :feelscryingman:

That should be Kaido with those 6 Mythical Zoans including Imu sama who is a final villain that should be stronger than Kaido thus invalidating his fake WSC title:parkcry: , well it got presented as a hearsay :jay-he:
Does Oda deciding to draw Mihawk with Oden, Fujitora, and the Gorosei mean that Mihawk is stronger than them? How did you come to this level of understanding, man? This is just Oda wanting to draw a swordsman-themed cover or something like that. Oden and Mihawk are from different time periods, so nothing related to Mihawk in the present applies to a deceased figure like Oden. LMAO.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's funny how Imu is the ultimate villain, more significant than Kaido, hypothetically deducing that. But isn't the bald Gorosei above Mihawk? Can you be more hypocritical than this, or can we delve even deeper? :gokulaugh:Look how you failed to prove that Kaido's title is false, even using inaccurate online tools. If this isn't rock bottom, I don't know what is. LMAO.
Mihawk is measuring the distance between himself and the sick Old WB, man, while Kaido is the strongest living creature in the world and in history, the best individual fighter, the strongest living pirate, and the strongest man in the world. All of that, Mihawk is now just called WSS by Brannew because there's no title anymore; it's just a rumor. :josad:

Does Oda deciding to draw Mihawk with Oden, Fujitora, and the Gorosei mean that Mihawk is stronger than them? How did you come to this level of understanding, man? This is just Oda wanting to draw a swordsman-themed cover or something like that. Oden and Mihawk are from different time periods, so nothing related to Mihawk in the present applies to a deceased figure like Oden. LMAO.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That's the sword cover who has swordmen with Zoro , and Mihawk is the world strongest swordman in name and actuality and thus stronger than anyone oda considered a swordman , :hapnoel:

Kaido's glasses can't let u see better huh ? :gokulaugh:

Can you be more hypocritical than this, or can we delve even deeper? :gokulaugh:Look how you failed to prove that Kaido's title is false, even using inaccurate online tools. If this isn't rock bottom, I don't know what is. LMAO.
Mihawk is measuring the distance between himself and the sick Old WB, man, while Kaido is the strongest living creature in the world and in history, the best individual fighter, the strongest living pirate, and the strongest man in the world. All of that, Mihawk is now just called WSS by Brannew because there's no title anymore; it's just a rumor. :josad:
Bro's title is all about they say , it's said , known as .... :risiup:

Brannew didn't say : they said , it's said , known as ....

Alas , He only said the only thing that Kaido didn't have in it << said to be , they say , known as ... >> also the Narrator :
:lulz:

King of beasts :mrgo:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's the sword cover who has swordmen with Zoro , and Mihawk is the world strongest swordman in name and actuality and thus stronger than anyone oda considered a swordman , :hapnoel:

Kaido's glasses can't let u see better huh ? :gokulaugh:

Bro's title is all about they say , it's said , known as .... :risiup:

Brannew didn't say : they said , it's said , known as ....

Alas , He only said the only thing that Kaido didn't have in it << said to be , they say , known as ... >> also the Narrator :
:lulz:

King of beasts :mrgo:
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: