Chapter Discussion I found this in the tweet, was the title of the strongest living creature in the world translated by a fan of the admiral?

Kaidou and Roger, besides what is said by the narrator, there is no title box calling them WSC and PK.
This does not deny that Kaidou is the WSC, and Roger is the Pk.
Post automatically merged:

It depends, I don't know if Sadman will go through all the panels of this manga looking for translator errors and the term that best suits it.
Like that Tweet guy did.
Lmao, Roger was called pirate king because he found the one piece, and we know he in fact found the one piece.

Kaido was called the WSC because that's what a lot of people believed apparently, but it's not like he beat every living top tier to actually prove that.

Again, Oda could have introduced Kaido the same way he did Mihawk and WB. He didnt.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fresh Kaido would high diff Luffy imo.
I'm back and forth on this, both Kaido and Luffy wasted a lot of stamina before their final showdown (Kaido taking a gauntlet and Luffy literally dying), but Goofy gave Kaido a beat down and was able to trivialize a lot of Kaido's move set. In a fresh encounter, I'm not sure Luffy would lose as much stamina against Kaido.

While having Imu around ? Goroseis ? nah , He's called the WSC which means he's above all creatures , which conflicts with the final villain this is like me seeing Imu being a swordman ( which 100 percent wouldn't ) and claiming Mihawk is above her/him because of WSS
But Imu is a secret, nobody knows about him. He could be the god of this world and it wouldn't devalue Kaido's title. I mean, WB was also WSM yet Roger was equal to him. It doesn't make WB a fraud either, does it?

I'm back and forth on this, both Kaido and Luffy wasted a lot of stamina before their final showdown (Kaido taking a gauntlet and Luffy literally dying), but Goofy gave Kaido a beat down and was able to trivialize a lot of Kaido's move set. In a fresh encounter, I'm not sure Luffy would lose as much stamina against Kaido.
Let's not forget that Kaido beat Luffy twice before the 3rd round even started. Also, Luffy replenished his energy again by eating while Kaido had no breaks when fighting Yamato at the same time. Dude was constantly fighting while Luffy at least managed to refresh his energy.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido can hardly be considered a fraud; his title is legit.

Whether Kizaru gets up and continues fighting again or not remains to be seen but it is evident that a single powerful ACoC already injured Kizaru that much; an attack weaker than OKG. Kaido ate dozens of ACoC attacks, even a large barrage of Snake Man hits, a new technique not to mention.

All of that stuff whilst carrying an entire island.

Sure, people could say "But the best thing is just his durability" but: is it really so? Kaido is a very well-rounded fighter who is powerful, durable and incredibly fast as well. He might not move in LS but he sure blitzed G5 A LOT. I'd say he's even faster than Old Garp who managed to catch Kuzan a few times with his speed.

Before Kaido was defeated, he truly was the strongest Yonko. Now BB and Shanks need to step up their game. Shanks made a very good start by one shotting Kidd but BB still needs to show more imo.

Fresh Kaido would high diff Luffy imo.
Yes, man, that's undeniable due to the portrayal and feats that Kaido possesses. However, the translation issue needs to be clarified because it's the same phrase used to describe when Roger came to be known as the Pirate King. The guy on Twitter said this... In this panel, there's no longer the "said to be," but it's "known as," even though the Japanese text here is the same as the introduction you pointed out as being incorrect, and that's why all this controversy.

So, what's the difference between Roger being called or known as Pk, and Kaidou being a pirate known as WSC? This doesn't deny that Kaidou is the WSC, nor that Roger is the PK, it just validates it.

Now post the whitebeard one where they don't call him WSM.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But Imu is a secret, nobody knows about him. He could be the god of this world and it wouldn't devalue Kaido's title. I mean, WB was also WSM yet Roger was equal to him. It doesn't make WB a fraud either, does it?

Let's not forget that Kaido beat Luffy twice before the 3rd round even started. Also, Luffy replenished his energy again by eating while Kaido had no breaks when fighting Yamato at the same time. Dude was constantly fighting while Luffy at least managed to refresh his energy.
I think that’s more points in Luffy’s favor, honestly. He was so outclassed by Kaido and gradually made his way to fighting Kaido as an equal pre-G5. There’s no way being Ko’d twice didn’t impact his overall stamina even ignoring that Luffy died.

But Imu is a secret, nobody knows about him.
that's not how it works bro , Mihawk is the WSS in Name and Actuality ; secret or no secret he's the strongest swordman ; let's say Venus is a secret so what ? Mihawk > Venus because Author is confirming it in ACTUALITY !
So by Default , if Kaido is the WSC in Name ( said / known / refered as ..... ) and actuality (VC , Marines , Credible Characters confirming it ....) then Kaido is above all either they are secret or not because it's Oda who controls OP World !
He could be the god of this world and it wouldn't devalue Kaido's title. I mean, WB was also WSM yet Roger was equal to him.
remember that the WB we saw during flashback of oden was in his prime and the only title he had is being a great pirate ! he probably only got this title after Roger got weakened with sickness

It doesn't make WB a fraud either, does it?
WB's title also applies to the current universe since Roger was weakened and afterwards he died , as for the strength it was before when Roger was still a little healthy while at the end of his voyage he was shown to be gradually weakened that even shanks noticed that , You also imply with ur words that Kaido can be equal to IMU while having the WSC which doesn't even make sense as we already know Imu gonna be stronger than even Prime beard and Roger who are a tier above the likes of Kaido since PK Luffy who would fight her/him after beating teach who should have at that time surpassed Kaido's strength ! so how Kaido can be the WSC in name and actuality while another creature is stronger than him ? so a title with no reference and base especially when we got them having mythical zoans
Now post the whitebeard one where they don't call him WSM.
how would they call WB the WSM while he's dead blud ? :risicheck: should they mention Ryuma and says the WSS Ryuma while another has to be one :hapnoel:

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

that's not how it works bro , Mihawk is the WSS in Name and Actuality ; secret or no secret he's the strongest swordman ; let's say Venus is a secret so what ? Mihawk > Venus because Author is confirming it in ACTUALITY !
So by Default , if Kaido is the WSC in Name ( said / known / refered as ..... ) and actuality (VC , Marines , Credible Characters confirming it ....) then Kaido is above all either they are secret or not because it's Oda who controls OP World !

remember that the WB we saw during flashback of oden was in his prime and the only title he had is being a great pirate ! he probably only got this title after Roger got weakened with sickness

WB's title also apply to the current universe since Roger was weakened and afterwards he died , as for the strength it was before when Roger was still a lil healthy while at the end of his voyage was shown to be gradually weakened that even shanks noticed that , You also imply with ur words that Kaido can be equal to IMU while having the WSC which doesn't even make sense as we already know Imu gonna be stronger than even Prime beard and Kaido who are a tier above the likes of Kaido since PK Luffy who would fight her/him after beating teach who should have at that time surpassed Kaido's strength ! so how Kaido can be the WSC in name and actuality while another creature is stronger than him ? so a title with no reference and base especially when we got them having mythical zoans

how would they call WB the WSM while he's dead blud ? :risicheck: should they mention Ryuma and says the WSS Ryuma while another has to be one :hapnoel:

Here comes the wall of text because it had the point refuted, it was using Brannew as an argument and stating that he knew everything and that he mentioned that Mihawk was WSS, he mentioned that Roger was Pk, and what was the reason why he didn't mention that WB was the WSM? His whole point was broken and now he's turning to Databook. LMAO

What is the difference between both statements below?

Here comes the wall of text because it had the point refuted, it was using Brannew as an argument and stating that he knew everything and that he mentioned that Mihawk was WSS, he mentioned that Roger was Pk, and what was the reason why he didn't mention that WB was the WSM? His whole point was broken and now he's turning to Databook. LMAO
You have no argument blud , a Strength Title is given to alive people not dead ones ; yourself hypes your title without reading it :

Whilst any other title like PK which has no reference to strength can be used since , it's an achievement that someone has to do through voyage and can only obtained if someone else achieved it while if a Strength title holder died another one gets it ; let me understand what you want to say :

So who is the WSM ? dead Whitebeard or someone else alive in this Era ? :ihaha:
What is the difference between both statements below?
This is the difference :
Brannew :
<< He earned the respect of ferocious Pirates through his individual strength ALONE ..... Until he was worthy of The Title Of World Strongest Pirate / Creature / Man Emperor of sea >>
:risiup:

> Another Difference :

The Actuality of that fact !

So he had the Pirate King title. The treasure from what I understand is some shit he collected or an item, not his title or whatever some people imagine. The one piece doesn't grant him power to be pirate king.
Chapter 1 dude. One Piece is everything Roger collect in his piracy. And it is not necessarily in only one location. Roger himself said you would have to search the whole world.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You have no argument blud , a Strength Title is given to alive people not dead ones ; yourself hypes your title without reading it :

Whilst any other title like PK which has no reference to strength can be used since , it's an achievement that someone has to do through voyage and can only obtained if someone else achieved it while if a Strength title holder died another one gets it ; let me understand what you want to say :

So who is the WSM ? dead Whitebeard or someone else alive in this Era ? :ihaha:

This is the difference :
Brannew :
<< He earned the respect of ferocious Pirates through his individual strength ALONE ..... Until he was worthy of The Title Of World Strongest Pirate / Creature / Man Emperor of sea >>
:risiup:

> Another Difference :

The Actuality of that fact !
Kaido's card declares him as the WSC, so using what's on Mihawk's card won't help him much, just stop with this senseless copy-pasting, I've already debunked everything you've presented, man.

Sengoku called Whitebeard the WSM, that's one person saying that WB is the WSM... There's no difference between that and people saying WB is the WSM, the difference here is in plurality.

Kaido being known/called the WSC is the same as Roger being called or known as PK, the point is that every time they refer to Roger, they won't say he was the PK, just as they won't call Kaido the WSC. Brannew referred to Whitebeard by his standard name during the reward reveal and didn't call him the WSM (World's Strongest Man), just as he didn't call Kaido the WSC, but he called Roger and Mihawk PK and WSS. They won't always refer to Zoro as the pirate hunter, "Oh, that's Zoro, the pirate hunter," just Zoro in some occasions.

You keep spamming this debunked comment as if there's no tomorrow. LOL

Honestly, I don't know who to trust anymore, I'm going to ask a Japanese teacher so I can clear up my doubts.
Like that time I asked about Mihawk wanting to measure the gap between him and the Wb.

Last edited by a moderator:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The Fraud Watchers going after the 3 WS title holders have always been a funny gang...
I have explained it all into details: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/night-of-the-dragonson.47826/
Kaido's only competition and possible superior is Mihawk. And of course Zoro who is created to surpass Mihawk as well.

Either way, Kaido has been #1 of the verse for a long time and at the worst he fell to #2 if Mihawk surpassed him.
All other agendas cant do anything to this man. Oda would need to retcon that with Imu.
Blackbeard doesnt seem to be that guy, maybe not even with 3rd fruit but we will see. Nobody will get a WS title, imo.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The Fraud Watchers going after the 3 WS title holders have always been a funny gang...
I have explained it all into details: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/night-of-the-dragonson.47826/
Kaido's only competition and possible superior is Mihawk. And of course Zoro who is created to surpass Mihawk as well.

Either way, Kaido has been #1 of the verse for a long time and at the worst he fell to #2 if Mihawk surpassed him.
All other agendas cant do anything to this man. Oda would need to retcon that with Imu.
Blackbeard doesnt seem to be that guy, maybe not even with 3rd fruit but we will see. Nobody will get a WS title, imo.
Tell him @Fleet Leader Fenakerthe guy has been denying left and right that Kaidou is the WSC.

It doesnt matter who translated it in reality its just false hype already proven to be wrong by actual feats / events in manga.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=ht...bp&s=6e535cf5ea6018ab6fa74e55f26cb7975f70c2e3

Strongest creature in history well too bad Joy Boy is part of One piece history and he already beat Kaido proving that hype was false . No discussion needed here.

In fact manga already said Kaido lost 7 times we dont know when exactly but his feats are not proving sh1t.

1. Needed distraction to beat Oden who had knocked his dragon form, gave him huge scar , when he was about to finish him Oda made that guy distract Oden for Kaido to win .
2. Wanted to kill Whitebeard , faced Shanks who stopped him by unknown means , we know Shanks arrived without any injury.
3. Fought Big mom for 3 days ended in a tie.

1. Needed distraction to beat Oden who had knocked his dragon form, gave him huge scar , when he was about to finish him Oda made that guy distract Oden for Kaido to win .
2. Wanted to kill Whitebeard , faced Shanks who stopped him by unknown means , we know Shanks arrived without any injury.
3. Fought Big mom for 3 days ended in a tie.
--Kaido always underestimate his opponents and starts in dragon form. Scabbards also made dragon Kaido fall but later he destroyed them in base. Oden has no answer to thunder bagua + FS

--Shanks had his entire crew against Kaido and King. WB also ran from fodder marines. BBP ran from CP0 etc. Shanks failed to give Kaido any scar for that matter.

--Not an all out fight. Kaido in 1037 mentions it that.

--Nowhere it is mention Kaido lost in one on one fight in prime.