Chapter Discussion I found this in the tweet, was the title of the strongest living creature in the world translated by a fan of the admiral?

--Kaido always underestimate his opponents and starts in dragon form. Scabbards also made dragon Kaido fall but later he destroyed them in base. Oden has no answer to thunder bagua + FS

--Shanks had his entire crew against Kaido and King. WB also ran from fodder marines. BBP ran from CP0 etc. Shanks failed to give Kaido any scar for that matter.

--Not an all out fight. Kaido in 1037 mentions it that.

--Nowhere it is mention Kaido lost in one on one fight in prime.
Nowhere it is mention prime Kaido defeated any high tier in one on one .:cheers:

So you think WB's title is fake also and mihaw's too correct?
I dont think anything I just posted scan of Kaido being called strongest creature in history which is proven fake when he got defeated by Joy Boy.

Him not having any feat of defeating any high tier ( another Yonko or Admiral ) is just bonus that implies his title is just hype .

I dont think anything I just posted scan of Kaido being called strongest creature in history which is proven fake when he got defeated by Joy Boy.

Him not having any feat of defeating any high tier ( another Yonko or Admiral ) is just bonus that implies his title is just hype .
--So if someone who has title of WSM got defeated by 5 other top tiers , does that mean their title is fake? You know there were bunch of things which contributed to his defeat. Luffy himself got break and eat in between and got defeated bunch of times + other wounds from other characters.

--So if someone who has title of WSM got defeated by 5 other top tiers , does that mean their title is fake? You know there were bunch of things which contributed to his defeat. Luffy himself got break and eat in between and got defeated bunch of times + other wounds from other characters.
Joy Boy defeated Kaido fair and square.

While having Imu around ? Goroseis ? nah , He's called the WSC which means he's above all creatures , which conflicts with the final villain this is like me seeing Imu being a swordman ( which 100 percent wouldn't ) and claiming Mihawk is above her/him because of WSS
WB was WSM with IMU around, is his title not legit then? Does that mean people other then IMU can be stronger then him?
I'm back and forth on this, both Kaido and Luffy wasted a lot of stamina before their final showdown (Kaido taking a gauntlet and Luffy literally dying), but Goofy gave Kaido a beat down and was able to trivialize a lot of Kaido's move set. In a fresh encounter, I'm not sure Luffy would lose as much stamina against Kaido.
Kizaru timed him out, so can Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

While having Imu around ? Goroseis ? nah , He's called the WSC which means he's above all creatures , which conflicts with the final villain this is like me seeing Imu being a swordman ( which 100 percent wouldn't ) and claiming Mihawk is above her/him because of WSS
The point is, do you want the readers to solve a problem that the author introduced? LOL I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's not our problem that Oda portrayed WB and Kaido above Imu before; it's the mangaka's own choice. For now, there's nothing about Imu that contradicts the titles of both. This is just the way fans are perceiving, interpreting, and suggesting it; Oda's mindset may be completely different from yours...

You're trying to understand the author's mindset, and the titles that appear in boxes are given by the author, right? It's not the fictional world and the people within it who declare these titles, so did Oda give the title of WSM to Whitebeard only to later introduce someone stronger than him? Does that mean Mihawk isn't the WSS, and the bald Gorosei is stronger than him? Oda is just exaggerating Mihawk with the WSS title just as he exaggerated Whitebeard with the WSM title...

And we both know that's not the case...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamina does not increase Kaido scales/body durability ( unless they are down so much they cant use their powers, but Kaido still using his strongest move Shoryu: Kaen Hakke proves that was not the case ) so he would still get one shot by Bajrang gun.
? Are you saying endurance doesn't matter? Lmfao.

Not only there is no proof of that in general Kaido's form is much better. Most characters can dodge Bajrung gun which is an attack where as Kaido Kaen Hakkei is a mode.

? Are you saying endurance doesn't matter? Lmfao.

Not only there is no proof of that in general Kaido's form is much better. Most characters can dodge Bajrung gun which is an attack where as Kaido Kaen Hakkei is a mode.
Where did I say that, Kaido durability comes from his dragon like scales and stamina has zero influence on their durability just like it has zero influence on durability of human skin.

Also I like how you are just choosing to ignore scan where both fall on their knees from exaustion their stamina was same, it was low , also the fact that Luffy literally died ,so no way he was in better shape overall then Kaido but you just want to ignore that too .

As I said Joy Boy defeated Kaido fair and square on no amount of your damage control will change that.

Where did I say that, Kaido durability comes from his dragon like scales and stamina has zero influence on their durability just like it has zero influence on durability of human skin.

Also I like how you are just choosing to ignore scan where both fall on their knees from exaustion their stamina was same, it was low , also the fact that Luffy literally died ,so no way he was in better shape overall then Kaido but you just want to ignore that too .

As I said Joy Boy defeated Kaido fair and square on no amount of your damage control will change that.
Stop with the BS. G5 side effects were making luffy fall and luffy literally came back lol. Luffy defeated an extremely weakened Kaido.

Stop with the BS. G5 side effects were making luffy fall and luffy literally came back lol. Luffy defeated an extremely weakened Kaido.
I like how you act as Luffy catching break in order to gain enough stamina to enter G5 somehow means his wounds are healed and his stamina is at 100 %. Luffy was so beat up that he died before G5 so their wounds and stamina was around same level which was bad no denying that.
In the end we saw both of them clashing their strongest attacks and Luffy overpowered his attack , completely obliterated him ,break his horns , send him flying so deep he reached magma.

Kaido got surpassed by G5 deal with it.

I like how you act as Luffy catching break in order to gain enough stamina to enter G5 somehow means his wounds are healed and his stamina is at 100 %. Luffy was so beat up that he died before G5 so their wounds and stamina was around same level which was bad no denying that.
In the end we saw both of them clashing their strongest attacks and Luffy overpowered his attack , completely obliterated him ,break his horns , send him flying so deep he reached magma.

Kaido got surpassed by G5 deal with it.
Kaido fought non stop. Stop being disingenuous. Luffy rejuvenated by eating and that is a fact.

Not at all. It is a sad cope lol.

As I said Luffy's attack can be dodged. Kaido's is a mode unlike Luffy's which is an attack. Nah luffy's time limit holds him back.

I understand as an admiral fan you want to think it but that is false.

Kaido's card declares him as the WSC, so using what's on Mihawk's card won't help him much, just stop with this senseless copy-pasting, I've already debunked everything you've presented, man.
He doesn't declare shit , Mihawk's Vivre Card confirms in name and actuality what he has as a strength title ; Kaido is refered as what ppl say about him or what it's said about him :

といわれてる ( in the simple past ) = to iwa re teru = it is said that / they said that

So Law is just repeating what he hears around about Kaido , proving it's just a hear say and thus a Confirmation in Name and not actuality funnily enough even the Narrator did the same thing :

と呼ばれる = To Yoba reru = Known To be / called to be .....

Whilst when Mihawk's title gets mentioned :

<< 世界最強の 剣士としてこの額!!
『35億 9千万B』>>

<< As The World Strongest Swordman , He's worth 3.59 billion !! >>

Instead of using ( It's said that , they say = to iwa re teru / He's called to be , He's known to be = To Yoba reru .... ) , He used として = To Shite in japanese As :
Funnily enough i should ask you this question , did anyone mention Kaido's title of WSC and confirms it without saying ( said , they say ) besides Law's panel which already put it as a reputation like what Zoro did ?

つて = Tsute = they say

Sengoku called Whitebeard the WSM, that's one person saying that WB is the WSM... There's no difference between that and people saying WB is the WSM, the difference here is in plurality.
Funnily enough Sengoku says it directly without the quote of << They say , it is said >> which shows which one is more credible

Like Mihawk :

Kaido being known/called the WSC is the same as Roger being called or known as PK
Both titles were said by people , so there's a reputation and rumors around them but funnily enough we know Roger is the Pirate King because we saw him reaching laugh tale and even Marines confirmed that whilst they never did that with Kaido ; let's see :

PK Roger ? Check

WSS Mihawk ? Check

WSM Primebeard ? Check

WSM Sick Old Beard ? nah

WSC Kaido ? Nah

> Kaido is all about hearsay , while :

1/ Mihawk's title is confirmed in name and actuality and Marines mentioned it as something factual !
2/ Whitebeard's Title is confirmed in His Prime when he was in his prime , afterwards it's just the reputation of his prime strength that lasted and the title got denied in Marine Ford because of Old Age and Sickness ( no one is sick to claim Kaido below Old Beard )
3/ Roger's Title got confirmed by Oden's Flashbacks also Marines mentioned it !
4/ Kaido's WSC is unconfirmed as every single one who has mentioned it added the hearsay quote ( it's said , they say , known as , called as .... ) and Marines mentioned him as the King of Beasts and his strength is hyped to be worthy of an Emperor level !

the point is that every time they refer to Roger, they won't say he was the PK, just as they won't call Kaido the WSC. Brannew referred to Whitebeard by his standard name during the reward reveal and didn't call him the WSM (World's Strongest Man), just as he didn't call Kaido the WSC, but he called Roger and Mihawk PK and WSS. They won't always refer to Zoro as the pirate hunter, "Oh, that's Zoro, the pirate hunter," just Zoro in some occasions.

You keep spamming this debunked comment as if there's no tomorrow. LOL

Honestly, I don't know who to trust anymore, I'm going to ask a Japanese teacher so I can clear up my doubts.
Like that time I asked about Mihawk wanting to measure the gap between him and the Wb.
I cleared things out , because it's simple no one in his clear mind would make an argument for Kaido being the WSC because you have this fellow , Imu sama is a final villain who lasted 800 years , a creature who has achieved immortality as we have seen with Saturn ; so you want us to believe that Kaido is above IMU lmao ?

Drop the agenda and use ur brain a little bro , Kaido did good but don't overwank him to the edge !

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

He doesn't declare shit , Mihawk's Vivre Card confirms in name and actuality what he has as a strength title ; he's refered as what ppl say about him or what it's say about him :

といわれてる ( in the simple past ) = to iwa re teru = it is said that / they said that

So Law is just repeating what he hears around about Kaido , proving it's just a hear say and thus a Confirmation in Name and not actuality funnily enough even the Narrator did the same thing :

<< 世界最強の 剣士としてこの額!!
『35億 9千万B』>>

Instead of using ( It's said that , they say = to iwa re teru / He's called to be , He's known to be = To Yoba reru .... ) , He used として = To Shite in japanese As :
Funnily enough i should ask you this question , did anyone mention Kaido's title of WSC and confirms it without saying ( said , they say ) besides Law's panel which already put it as a reputation like what Zoro did ?

つて = Tsute = they say

Funnily enough Sengoku says it directly without the quote of << They say , it is said >> which shows which one is more credible

Like Mihawk :

Both titles were said by people , so there's a reputation and rumors around them but funnily enough we know Roger is the Pirate King because we saw him reaching laugh tale and even Marines confirmed that whilst they never did that with Kaido ; let's see :

PK Roger ? Check

WSS Mihawk ? Check

WSM Primebeard ? Check

WSM Sick Old Beard ? nah

WSC Kaido ? Nah

1/ Mihawk's title is confirmed in name and actuality and Marines mentioned it as something factual !
2/ Whitebeard's Title is confirmed in His Prime when he was in his prime , afterwards it's just the reputation of his prime strength that lasted and the title got denied in Marine Ford because of Old Age and Sickness ( no one is sick to claim Kaido below Old Beard )
4/ Kaido's WSC is unconfirmed as every single one who has mentioned it added the hearsay quote ( it's said , they say , known as , called as .... ) and Marines mentioned him as the King of Beasts and his strength is hyped to be worthy of an Emperor level !

I cleared things out , because it's simple no one in his clear mind would make an argument for Kaido being the WSC because you have this fellow , Imu sama is a final villain who lasted 800 years , and someone who uses a mythical Zoan as we have seen with Saturn ; so you want us to believe that Kaido is above IMU lmao ?

Drop the agenda and use ur brain a little bro , Kaido did good but don't overwank him to the edge !
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure:

He doesn't declare shit , Mihawk's Vivre Card confirms in name and actuality what he has as a strength title ; he's refered as what ppl say about him or what it's said about him :

<< 世界最強の 剣士としてこの額!!
『35億 9千万B』>>

つて = Tsute = they say

Like Mihawk :

PK Roger ? Check

WSS Mihawk ? Check

WSM Primebeard ? Check

WSM Sick Old Beard ? nah

WSC Kaido ? Nah

I cleared things out , because it's simple no one in his clear mind would make an argument for Kaido being the WSC because you have this fellow , Imu sama is a final villain who lasted 800 years , a creature who has achieved immortality as we have seen with Saturn ; so you want us to believe that Kaido is above IMU lmao ?

jesus

you destroyed the entire kaido wsc agenda :gokulaugh: