Chapter Discussion "I got Something to Look Forward" [CH1031]

what did Zoro mean

• Total voters
Thank you, people cant understand the sudle writing he does ,its seems some fans need to be told direct to understand oda sudle writing, if people really think zoro will kill sanji with no hesitation they have no right to call oda shit writer anymore because they dont see the basic character writing for sanji and zoro.
Context doesn't matter to acultist zorofans, it's obvious what Zoro was referring to but Oda has to spell it out perhaps.

Evil Sanji << Normal Sanji
Kamazo << Normal Killer

Normal Sanji >> Normal Killer
Evil Sanji >> Kamazo

Zoro was only able to stalemate Kamazo.

Zoro can't kill Evil Sanji
Evil sanji is sanji with 0 emotions...

the guy really conceded that he goes easy on his opponents if not for his emotions limiting his ruthlessness

again he's turning into the literal definition of what a devil is..
Post automatically merged:

Looks like the spoilers are going to be wrong. King won't be the one to break Sandai. It will be Sanji instead. It Even makes sense because they are both the number 3.
Hmm i wonder how oda will pull it off if that does happen..

B

Ballel

Zoro is looking forward to killing Lanji in an instant.
No, definitely NOT. I think Zoro is just his usual self, responding with banter instead of seriously telling Sanji that he's concerned.
And we all know it willnever come to zks
People really don't understand basic logic , how is fulfilling Sanji's promise excluding ZKK , makes no sense , they can both happen
Yes, nothing that Zoro says in the chapter refers to zkk.

Did anybody even mention such argument in this whole thread or it's just another example of the classic desperate attempt at belittling any position slightly threatening to the Zoro cult?

How wouldn't this feel like a cornered mouse trying some desperate reaffirmation of Zoro's strength in a thread mainly focused on his personality and relationship with Sanji?
Bro mice cannot write responses in threads cmon.

Zoro kills wci sanji obviously

Lol people really dont know who tf Zoro is

Zoro the one who interfiered And said to luffy shut the fuck up and Dont dare to invite ussop again because he just "insulted" luffy the man zoro call as his captain

imagine if zoro sees Sanji kicking his captain

if luffy said to dont interfier then Zoro will Kill luffy and Sanji both and Left the Crew.
Yes people really don't know who the fuck Zoro is. And you are one of them.

You think Zoro got mad because Usopp fought Luffy? Made some hits on him? He got mad because Usopp disrespected Luffy's orders for selfish reasons.
Sanji is way different. He was looking forward his family back at East Blue and also his crew, since they would take a fight with Kaido(Yonko) wouldn't be clever to take a fight with BM too(other Yonko). Sanji was literally sacrificing himself for others while Usopp was being a cry baby.
Zoro would complete understand the situation and also agree with Sanji's decision.

zoro was agaisnt the luffy will in water 7.
Explain

Yes people really don't know who the fuck Zoro is. And you are one of them.

You think Zoro got mad because Usopp fought Luffy? Made some hits on him? He got mad because Usopp disrespected Luffy's orders for selfish reasons.
Sanji is way different. He was looking forward his family back at East Blue and also his crew, since they would take a fight with Kaido(Yonko) wouldn't be clever to take a fight with BM too(other Yonko). Sanji was literally sacrificing himself for others while Usopp was being a cry baby.
Zoro would complete understand the situation and also agree with Sanji's decision.

Explain
lol pathetic you dont know a shit about zoro and dont try to understand tho. first try to understand how to read

where did i said it all cuz usop hits luffy? He insulted luffy and disrespected him . How tf Zoro call luffy as the captain if his captain is a Fucking pussy who gets shits by his own crew mates. Thats why Zoro got triggered ans Said (the part a noob like you cant understabd) "no matter what" no one should disrespect the captain even he is a dumb fuck. Doesnt matter sanji about to save his ass or what ever fuck disrespect is no needed for save luffys life

If zoro sees how Sanji Kicking the Guy who Zoro call as the captain, Thats why zoro already said He will leave the crew because that mean Captain is a fucking pussy

and same thing if he sees that Zoro will kill Sanji and he will say to luffy stfu or Zoro will Leave the Crew

you are a Sanjiboy or some fuck who ignoring Zoro's Own fucking words ? lmao then why tf even im arguing with you.

lol pathetic you dont know a shit about zoro and dont try to understand tho. first try to understand how to read

where did i said it all cuz usop hits luffy? He insulted luffy and disrespected him . How tf Zoro call luffy as the captain if his captain is a Fucking pussy who gets shits by his own crew mates. Thats why Zoro got triggered ans Said (the part a noob like you cant understabd) "no matter what" no one should disrespect the captain even he is a dumb fuck. Doesnt matter sanji about to save his ass or what ever fuck disrespect is no needed for save luffys life

If zoro sees how Sanji Kicking the Guy who Zoro call as the captain, Thats why zoro already said He will leave the crew because that mean Captain is a fucking pussy

and same thing if he sees that Zoro will kill Sanji and he will say to luffy stfu or Zoro will Leave the Crew

you are a Sanjiboy or some fuck who ignoring Zoro's Own fucking words ? lmao then why tf even im arguing with you.
Dude you are the one not trying to understand and unable to read your own statements. You implied that Zoro got mad only by Usopp attacking Luffy because this was literally what you said about Sanji "Imagine if Zoro saw Sanji attacking Luffy" never said imagine if Zoro saw Sanji disrepecting Luffy.

I'm way more Zoro fan than you. Wash your hands before typing about me or Zoro.

Just look at the comment above, Sanji kicing Luffy in the same situation where Usopp left the crew. And Zoro knew exactly why Sanji did it.
Zoro didn't got mad to anyone at that point. Only when Usopp left, challenged Luffy and tried to comeback like nothing has happened.

And zoro did jack shit then

is it like this? which sanji become a pussy and it turned around Sanji vs Luffy?

with you logic Zoro should already kills nami for punch Luffy

this is not like that Just dont try to understand you will look like a guy with mental problem

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
forget arguing with a clown with 0 IQ lmafo
is it like this? which sanji become a pussy and it turned around Sanji vs Luffy?

with you logic Zoro should already kills nami for punch Luffy

this is not like that Just dont try to understand you will look like a guy with mental problem

lmfo this fuck really compared that with okama vs Luffy
Sahji kicked Luffy very seriously in in the pannel i showed and Zoro didnt even react

You got busted

Dude you are the one not trying to understand and unable to read your own statements. You implied that Zoro got mad only by Usopp attacking Luffy because this was literally what you said about Sanji "Imagine if Zoro saw Sanji attacking Luffy" never said imagine if Zoro saw Sanji disrepecting Luffy.

I'm way more Zoro fan than you. Wash your hands before typing about me or Zoro.

Just look at the comment above, Sanji kicing Luffy in the same situation where Usopp left the crew. And Zoro knew exactly why Sanji did it.
Zoro didn't got mad to anyone at that point. Only when Usopp left, challenged Luffy and tried to comeback like nothing has happened.
here we go another sanji fanboy who cant understand a shit about zoro

lmao Zoro will sit there and he will say
"hello sanji brother. did you kick luffy and insult him? anyway who gives a fuck lets have a chat and i dont even remeber I said Those words at Water 7"

Sahji kicked Luffy very seriously in in the pannel i showed and Zoro didnt even react

You got busted
Little boy dont try to understand what we were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
here we go another sanjitard who cant understand a shit about zoro

lmao Zoro will sit there and he will say
"hello sanji brother. did you kick luffy and insult him? anyway who gives a fuck lets have a chat and i dont even remeber I said Those words at Water 7"

lol Dick piece might be good for you

Little boy dont try to understand what we were talking about. it too much for you brai that filled with horeshit probably :milaugh:
I'm not a Sanjitard. You clearly have problems to say that.

Sanji literally kicked Luffy at Water 7 and Zoro was fine with this. You don't know Zoro because you are not a true fan.