Chapter Discussion "I got Something to Look Forward" [CH1031]

what did Zoro mean

• Total voters
Zoro won’t fight Sanji in WCI once Luffy commands him to don’t interfere. But he also won’t let him back without a proper apology, what Sanji did would be right from his perspective, But Sanji kicking Luffy to seriously injure him using haki was too far, it can’t be compared with water 7 kick which has no haki and Luffy. On top of that, They were in Yonko territory and afterwards Luffy was too injured and hungry to fight anyone.

Zoro would have done nothing in Whole Cake Island just like he did absolutely nothing in Jaya while Nami stayed clueless on their attitude. Luffy instantly understood why Sanji was attacking him, and so would have Zoro. That situation had nothing to do with Usopp's because, in one, Sanji was being blackmailed by one of the most powerful groups in the whole world and didn't truly feel nor wanted the choices he made (he was faking it all in order to protect the crew), while in the other Usopp made a decision on his own and consciously challenged Luffy —and, consequently, Zoro wanted him to take responsability for the actions he freely went for instead of spoiling him.

If Zoro was in WCI he would have fought Sanji in place of Luffy and after he would have slaughtered all of Germa 66 and the arc would have lasted half as long
Post automatically merged:

i would pay to see Fresh Luffy + Zoro vs Big mom enraged Army

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
If Zoro was in WCI he would have fought Sanji in place of Luffy and after he would have slaughtered all of Germa 66 and the arc would have lasted half as long
Post automatically merged:

i would pay to see Fresh Luffy + Zoro vs Big mom enraged Army
Perhaps he would have knocked some sense in him.

Idk why everyone is taking this as a reason to downplay one and another character. In my opinion, this is actually another level of trust shown by both Zoro and Sanji. Sanji personally take down his own pride and giving that much of trust to Zoro to stop him and even Zoro cheer Sanji up by saying 'stay alive until then' which simply means : win your battle.