Current Events I guess he's relevant after all: Post-1058 Anti-Mihawk slander L collection thread

How much higher was Mihawk's bounty (3.59 billion) than your original estimate?

• Over 2 billion higher than I thought

• Over 1.5 billion higher than I thought

• Over 1 billion higher than I thought

• Over 500 million higher than I thought

• His bounty was about what I thought it would be

• His bounty should have been over 4 billion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesus, did you just quote my random comment on an episode release from 2years ago where Mihawk was not even the focus?

And yes, Mihawk is still irrelevant unless you will tell me what he does for the plot besides being a jobber who's gonna job to Zolo.

Iv been saying it since ever, Strongest Trio are Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon, the only Top Tiers who were introduced in East Blue (They have Parallel with Main Trio, Luffy, Zoro and Nami) and the only ones Oda completely reserved them for Final Saga

Roger was a Swordsman, Pirate Captain and Most Wanted Man. Each of those three Surpassed him in their own way:

Mihawk is Stronger Swordsman than Roger, hence Zoro Dream of Defeating him

Shanks is greater Captain than Roger and have Perfect Crew, hence Luffy Dream of having a Crew greater than his

Dragon is More Wanted and More Dangerous Criminal than Roger, and Nami who is associated with Weather, Wave, Winds and Storms gonna cooperate with him at the end to fulfill: "D will cause a Storm again"

Dragon > Mihawk > Shanks > Roger/WB > Kaido/BM > Rest (Two had an Inspiring Death, Two defeated as Villains, now it's time for Main Trio)

After Shanks Hype, then Mihawk Hype, expect Dragon Hype next Chapter

Only Luffy, Zoro and BB gonna surpass this Trio + Final Villains ofc whoever they are

Hello Worst Gen

Today is a good day for all those who believed... who ignored the naysayers and blasphemy against our Lord. Today Goda has opened the heavens and shone his holy light upon the truth.... that Mihawk is a top tier, the real fourth emperor and has a very important role to play as the co-commander of Cross Guild.

Though the racists and neo-Nazis of Wano do not appear to know him, it seems the Lord did not deign to grace these degenerates with his presence. He chose, instead, the path of mercy, of leaving the oppressed samurai and marines alone when he became a warlord. Only now, when the World Government chose to kick the hornet's nest has he risen again to bring down his holy wrath upon the nonbelievers.

Hear ye, hear ye. By my title as the Prophet of Godhawk, I am here to dispense yon Ls among those who blasphemed. Behold the most common complaints and slander against the lord, and how Oda has systematically dismantled the headcanons and downplay.

"He'S JuST a SuBoRdiNatE"

Hmm, how strange! How uncommon it is, to have a subordinate with a higher bounty than his "leader"!

"MiHaWk iS iRReLeVaNt"

"ShAnKS iS nOT a SwORdsMaN"

Hmm yes, very unusual. I think there must be a typo in the Film Red promotional material. Someone had better notify Oda's publication team :shocking:

剣の達人 - sword expert/sword master

Not a lot of swordsmanship happening here either. Zoro better not do this when fighting Mihawk, or that's grounds for instant disqualification :kata:

And of course, as we know, it makes total sense to compare Mihawk's and Shanks's swordsmanship when Shanks apparently isn't a swordsman :endthis:

Oda you are drunk. Why are you calling Brook and Law swordsmen??? Hello?? :memehm:

"MiHAwK iS nOT YoNkO LeVeL"

The shadow fourth emperor begs to differ :myman:

I recall, many years ago now, explaining that Garp NEVER said that the emperors were the strongest pirates. They called me mad... they called me the most biased translator... In the end I suppose it is what it is. :mrgo:

...Eh? The kanji for Mihawk, WB and Kaido's titles are the same? This can't be right. :kailaugh:

Why is this senile old man bringing up random 4fun clashes, in which Shanks was handicapped to make the fight easier for Mihawk? He couldn't use CoC, no kicking, punching or cancelling observation haki. Only sword skills. Fucking dumbass Newgate, how can he call these legendary duels? :kaidowhat:

After so many years of stalemate, the fandom wars are over. Mihawk is the true fourth emperor, making equal strategic decisions with Crocodile, who was granted a bounty based on his cunning, and is not at all interested in becoming a yonko. Seems like the real title no one wants is that of an emperor :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@Afroking

@Aknolagon

@Artorias

@bblue

@Beerbottle

@Benn beck

@bennbeckman

@BidaPowersTV

@Bittersteel

@Bogard

@Chocolatemuppet

@Buggy D Clown

@Bullet

@Camie

@Celestial D. Dragon

@Chaves

@Cinera

@comrade

@Constantine

@Crooc

@Cross_Marian

@Cyrus the Cactus

@Dark Hound

@Dark Knight Sanji

@DarkWitch

@Dr. Spook

@Dragoban

@dizzy2341

@Elcadar

@Emperor

@Enma

@Fenaker

@Finalbeta

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

@Flower

@Fn Lucci

@Foxy Bunny

@Fukki

@Garp the Fist

@Garps tekkai

@Gauntlet

@Gensui Sazid

@Geo

@Gol D. Roger

@Gon’s Missing Arm

@Greenbeard

@Grumpy Zoro

@Guan Yu

@Guymieux

@h_zorothegoat

@HA001

@HAJIKATA

@Hanzo hattori

@Haoku

@HeroesNZ

@Herrera95

@Himura

@I'mTired

@Ice devil slayer

@IceWitch

@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

@Jack

@Jackteo

@Jew D. Boy

@JioFreed

@K!NG HARA$H!MA

@KageyamaShoyo

@Kejon

@KenshiraSonata

@KINGKONGGUN15

@KiriNigiri

@Light D Lamperouge

@Lucas

@Luffy bin Dragon

@Luffy is the mc

@LuffyMazino

@Luslec

@LuthonTheDragDown

@Marco

@Marimo_420

@marimoheado

@MarineHQ62

@MasterD

@matt245

@Midnight Delight

@Mikail

@mly90

@Monet

@Monkey D Theories

@Monster trio

@MonsterZoro

@Mr. Anderson

@Murilo

@Nidai_Kitetsu

@nik87

@Oblivion

@OmegaPsyche

@Orojackson Refugee

@Parker

@Patryipe

@PerfectHie

@PizzaBread

@Playa4321

@princeley

@Punpun

@queen

@RayanOO

@Reborn

@Reddot4

@rednose

@ReggieZoldyck21

@rerere

@Rivaille

@Robin swan

@Roronoa-sama

@Rosella.Fiamingo

@Rukusho

@RyumaZoro

@RZ.119

@Sade

@SaintBellkin

@Sakazuki-Singh

@Sakura no Hiluluk

@Salah WG

@Sanji D Cook

@Sentinel

@Seth

@Shadowlord123

@ShadowStyle369

@ShadyOjiro

@SHIHI

@Shiroyru

@ShishioIsBack

@silverfire

@SinOfGreed

@Skiddo

@SmokedOut

@Soleus

@solis

@spawn

@Starbound Beast D. Draig

@stormylife

@style

@Sunita

@Sword God Ryuma

@T.D.A

@Tamerani

@Tenshi No Konan

@ten yaksha blother

@Thabeast

@TheKnightOfTheSea

@Tobi

@Topi Jerami

@Trafalgar_D_Law

@Usopp Haoshoku Haki

@Van

@Veljko

@Vonal

@WillOfMyD

@Winsmoke Sanji

@Xione

@yj

@Yo Tan Wa

@yorosenpai

@yunzabit heights

@Zenos7

@ZenZu

@Zoro

@Zoro D Goat

@zorojurou

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna

@Zowo
To reiterate, gotta love the obsession op has with someone that hasn't spoken to them in years. Imagine being that salty and butthurt that someone doesn't agres with you that you hunt down their posts after years of them ignoring you just to try to prove them wrong, only to look like a clown because in the end, you're still wrong.

Mihawk is only better with a sword. Shanks is stronger. He'd walk through Mihawk. Its okay though, be proud of your World's Strongest Subordinate.

The obsession with me would be flattering, if not really weird and stalkerish.

While I do like mihawk, said that his bounty is 3b+ and believe that he is individually powerwise yonko level, imo he is not stronger than shanks.
Not because I like shanks more, no. I can tell you various reasons (my own) but the point is, I would bet everything that shanks fights the best with his fists, the same applies to roger, even though he could use a sword too.
I believe they figth more like king (mixed) and not like zoro or mihawk (pure swordsmen).

So while mihawk as a swordsman > shanks as a swordsman, it does not mean that mihawk in general > shanks in general.
Shanks > mihawk (extreme high diff)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Everyone laughing at @Tejas ’ overwhelming stupidity and desperation lmfao. It’s enough to bring a tear to man’s eye. Remember kids, don’t do drugs.

As for Mihawk’s bounty, I never like trying to predict bounties because Oda really does whatever the hell he wants with them, so I really had no expectation for what his bounty would be, but…

Anyway. Anyone who though Shanks > Mihawk has a brain made of doo do butter.

Last edited:
While I do like mihawk, said that his bounty is 3b+ and believe that he is individually powerwise yonko level, imo he is not stronger than shanks.
Not because I like shanks more, no. I can tell you various reasons (my own) but the point is, I would bet everything that shanks fights the best with his fists, the same applies to roger, even though he could use a sword too.
I believe they figth more like king (mixed) and not like zoro or mihawk (pure swordsmen).

So while mihawk as a swordsman > shanks as a swordsman, it does not mean that mihawk in general > shanks in general.
Shanks > mihawk (extreme high diff)
So Roger is so far ahead of Garp his rival that he can drop his sword (a deadly and high end grade weapon) and still match or defeat him fighting like a brawler?

Hello Worst Gen

Today is a good day for all those who believed... who ignored the naysayers and blasphemy against our Lord. Today Goda has opened the heavens and shone his holy light upon the truth.... that Mihawk is a top tier, the real fourth emperor and has a very important role to play as the co-commander of Cross Guild.

Though the racists and neo-Nazis of Wano do not appear to know him, it seems the Lord did not deign to grace these degenerates with his presence. He chose, instead, the path of mercy, of leaving the oppressed samurai and marines alone when he became a warlord. Only now, when the World Government chose to kick the hornet's nest has he risen again to bring down his holy wrath upon the nonbelievers.

Hear ye, hear ye. By my title as the Prophet of Godhawk, I am here to dispense yon Ls among those who blasphemed. Behold the most common complaints and slander against the lord, and how Oda has systematically dismantled the headcanons and downplay.

"He'S JuST a SuBoRdiNatE"
Hmm, how strange! How uncommon it is, to have a subordinate with a higher bounty than his "leader"!

"MiHaWk iS iRReLeVaNt"

"ShAnKS iS nOT a SwORdsMaN"
Hmm yes, very unusual. I think there must be a typo in the Film Red promotional material. Someone had better notify Oda's publication team :shocking:

剣の達人 - sword expert/sword master

Not a lot of swordsmanship happening here either. Zoro better not do this when fighting Mihawk, or that's grounds for instant disqualification :kata:

And of course, as we know, it makes total sense to compare Mihawk's and Shanks's swordsmanship when Shanks apparently isn't a swordsman :endthis:

Oda you are drunk. Why are you calling Brook and Law swordsmen??? Hello?? :memehm:

"MiHAwK iS nOT YoNkO LeVeL"

The shadow fourth emperor begs to differ :myman:

I recall, many years ago now, explaining that Garp NEVER said that the emperors were the strongest pirates. They called me mad... they called me the most biased translator... In the end I suppose it is what it is. :mrgo:

...Eh? The kanji for Mihawk, WB and Kaido's titles are the same? This can't be right. :kailaugh:

Why is this senile old man bringing up random 4fun clashes, in which Shanks was handicapped to make the fight easier for Mihawk? He couldn't use CoC, no kicking, punching or cancelling observation haki. Only sword skills. Fucking dumbass Newgate, how can he call these legendary duels? :kaidowhat:

After so many years of stalemate, the fandom wars are over. Mihawk is the true fourth emperor, making equal strategic decisions with Crocodile, who was granted a bounty based on his cunning, and is not at all interested in becoming a yonko. Seems like the real title no one wants is that of an emperor :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

@Afroking
@Aknolagon
@Artorias
@bblue
@Beerbottle
@Benn beck
@bennbeckman
@BidaPowersTV
@Bittersteel
@Bogard
@Chocolatemuppet
@Buggy D Clown
@Bullet
@Camie
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Chaves
@Cinera
@comrade
@Constantine
@Crooc
@Cross_Marian
@Cyrus the Cactus
@Dark Hound
@Dark Knight Sanji
@DarkWitch
@Dr. Spook
@Dragoban
@dizzy2341
@Elcadar
@Emperor
@Enma
@Fenaker
@Finalbeta
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Flower
@Fn Lucci
@Foxy Bunny
@Fukki
@Garp the Fist
@Garps tekkai
@Gauntlet
@Gensui Sazid
@Geo
@Gol D. Roger
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Greenbeard
@Grumpy Zoro
@Guan Yu
@Guymieux
@h_zorothegoat
@HA001
@HAJIKATA
@Hanzo hattori
@Haoku
@HeroesNZ
@Herrera95
@Himura
@I'mTired
@Ice devil slayer
@IceWitch
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@Jack
@Jackteo
@Jew D. Boy
@JioFreed
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KageyamaShoyo
@Kejon
@KenshiraSonata
@KINGKONGGUN15
@KiriNigiri
@Light D Lamperouge
@Lucas
@Luffy bin Dragon
@Luffy is the mc
@LuffyMazino
@Luslec
@LuthonTheDragDown
@Marco
@Marimo_420
@marimoheado
@MarineHQ62
@MasterD
@matt245
@Midnight Delight
@Mikail
@mly90
@Monet
@Monkey D Theories
@Monster trio
@MonsterZoro
@Mr. Anderson
@Murilo
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@nik87
@Oblivion
@OmegaPsyche
@Orojackson Refugee
@Parker
@Patryipe
@PerfectHie
@PizzaBread
@Playa4321
@princeley
@Punpun
@queen
@RayanOO
@Reborn
@Reddot4
@rednose
@ReggieZoldyck21
@rerere
@Rivaille
@Robin swan
@Roronoa-sama
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Rukusho
@RyumaZoro
@RZ.119
@Sade
@SaintBellkin
@Sakazuki-Singh
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Salah WG
@Sanji D Cook
@Sentinel
@Seth
@Shadowlord123
@ShadowStyle369
@ShadyOjiro
@SHIHI
@Shiroyru
@ShishioIsBack
@silverfire
@SinOfGreed
@Skiddo
@SmokedOut
@Soleus
@solis
@spawn
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@stormylife
@style
@Sunita
@Sword God Ryuma
@T.D.A
@Tamerani
@Tenshi No Konan
@ten yaksha blother
@Thabeast
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Tobi
@Topi Jerami
@Trafalgar_D_Law
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Van
@Veljko
@Vonal
@WillOfMyD
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Xione
@yj
@Yo Tan Wa
@yorosenpai
@yunzabit heights
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Zoro
@Zoro D Goat
@zorojurou
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
@Zowo
splendid topic:cheers:

By the way, Shanks new info about his haki that can neutralize any kind of coo, what if Mihawk can shown to other user what will happen before it happen with his eyes and basically neutralize the enemy without moving 1 single muscle, aint that broken? Shanks remove your Coo, Mihawk is the opposite by showing what will happen (brief in the future) the enemy are frozen due to extreme fear and the consenguence that will occure if fighting Mihawk