Questions & Mysteries I have just figured out One Piece.

I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can fuck with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!

Now that's some grand theory there.

Last edited:
I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can fuck with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!

Now that's some grand theory there.
Bro you just blew my mind. This is so good. I hope it happens. I wouldn’t mind if Joyboy had the Gomu Gomu no Mi anymore if he used it to fight Im in that way

damn bro thats an awesome theory fr. good job
Thanks man! Can't wait to see our little strawhat condoman doing the Im-possible.
So many goddamn puns I can't help it.
Post automatically merged:

This is really good. I prefer gomu gomu to be special in this way than some legendary god tier shit. Very Nice theory
:cheers:
Yah I think he will use parallels, but not god destiny kid kinda bullshit, we had enough of those
Post automatically merged:

Allllle

yes , ım mostly agreed.

Speak of oda trolling , we have already seen Joyboy as a gag when Luffy combine with giant as foreshadowing.
Also , throne just fit for giant . this throne was stolen by WG things . But ı cant wait how joyboy got defeated by WG story. Because Joyboy does not seem successful
Awakening theory is very interesting. you claim with awakening , luffy can control even if he is at ocean water.
Actually , ı dont think gomu gomu is special . against blackbeard yami yami and eartquake fruit , it can be useful .
Also , in terms of m3 trio , all blue = one piece = destroying red line wıth ancient weapons thus prophet of destroying fishman island wıll be done.

Your theory seems very very good.

I don’t understand why rubber and floods have anything to do with each other? Also we have seen Robin use her ability underwater. Also Luffy can’t use his ability underwater, he still has rubber manifestation but he is useless underwater. Also Joyboy being a giant was already a popular theory a long time ago.

also from what we have seen from the giant race, they are weak where even a kid Big Mom was able to cause disaster in elbaf.

also flooding the world makes little sense because even White Beard took everything he had to destroy a tiny part of marine Ford.

Since when you have the authority to order me?:kriwhat:But I'll give this one an exception since you asked me nicely.:goyea:

Sorry for random tagging, if y'all don't want to participate then I apologize.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Since when you have the authority to order me?:kriwhat:But I'll give this one an exception since you asked me nicely.:goyea:

Sorry for random tagging, if y'all don't want to participate then I apologize.
Why you tagging a quarter of forum bro.