Questions & Mysteries I have just figured out One Piece.

The One Piece is like the One Ring from LOTR. It was created by Imu to make him the strongest being in existence. However, it was stolen from Imu by Joyboy. By stealing the greatest treasure, Joyboy became the first pirate king.

Somehow, the One Piece will find itself back to Imu and Luffy will have to steal it back, making him the greatest pirate who has ever lived.

Very similar to my idea about gomu gomu no mi.
As I've promised to you all, I'm making this thread because I have few things to say about this NEW reveal about Luffy's DF.

Since the pre-timskip I had this filling that Luffy's DF has some kind of special ability or power, but I've never created any threads about it because I had no evidence whatsoever, just my observation.

I mean think about it, isn't it stronge that Shanks carries Luffy's DF in a box and always keeps it close to himself? The gomu gomu no mi was Shanks' loot from his pirate raid, he should have kept it in his treasury within his ship alongside with his other treasures, or at the very least given it to his crew members to guard it. But no, he was carrying it personally, always keeping it close to himself, why? What's so special about one DF that a Fucking Yonko is guarding it? It was always strange to me, very strange, but I never had any reason to speculate, until now.
  • 5 billion berry devil Fruit
For those who don't know, there were two other versions of one piece called "romance dawn" before the actual series started, and in the "romance dawn N2" there was an interesting reveal about gomu gomu no mi...

Yes, that's right, gomu gomu no mi is worth as much as Law's ope ope no mi, that by itself indicates that Luffy's devil fruit has some pretty special ability. But what ability?
Now, some people come up with very ludacris ideas like: teleportation or time travel...
:lawsigh:
First of all, we already have the time travel DF that belongs or belonged to Toki. And second, isn't it enough for one big plot hole with Toki's DF ability and you want even more?

You have to be realistic, we have to speculate within the boundaries of Luffy's DF abilities, type and possibilities.

• Shape Shifting Abilities
Now, this is very interesting. Have you heard of "plastic man or elastic man?"

These two characters are from Marvel and DC universe respectively. Both of them can easily change their SIZE, and that's the most interesting part that I wanna concentrate upon. What if after awakening Luffy could easily change the size of his body, transforming from colossal giant that can tower over read line/Marijoa, like the titans from "attack on titan" or squeeze himself to the size of Tontata tribe? Sounds interesting right.

We know as a fact that the WG was experimenting on Gigantification, so they for sure would be interested in a DF that can make anyone as big as Oze or even Bigger.

One DF that can do that is Sanjuan Wolf's ability that allows him to change his size, but you have to consider the fact that Sanjuan Wolf is a giant by himself, so the effect of the DF would not be as extreme on a regular human as it is in Sanjuan Wolf. On the other hand, gomu gomu should thecniquely allow any user to change his form from one extreme to the other. You now probably wonder, what's the exact usage of it?

• Warrior, Builder, Destroyer

1. By becoming a giant you obviously become stronger, imagine Luffy using gear 4th after becoming 300 meter colossal, an insane power booster.
  2. Thanks to the enormous size, you can easily change the geography by relocating islands, just like continent pullers.
  3. You can through islands at your enemy, destroy and an entire armada, or move mountains.
But, what if you could turn other things into rubber and squeeze them to the size of a tennis ball and put them into your pockets? Sounds interesting, right!? Imagine taking huge rocks and and squeezing them small enough so that you can carry them in your pockets, and then when the time comes you can take them out and through them at your enemy, I think that's a power that the WG would want to have.

But here's the most interesting part: As you already know, Thriller bark is very similar to the Wano arc, as matter of fact, Thriller bark foreshadowed a lot of things that happened in Wano. So, let's take a look at Thriller bark once more, shell we.

In Thriller bark arc Luffy turned into a blue giant, and used a GIANT SWORD to fight against Oze. Now, we have a GIANT SWORD in Wano, bet where's the giant that can use it?

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon

not that I agree with the theory. its way too much over the top and has too many stretches. the main points are not really based on something substantial.
its still interesting which is a good basis for a discussion.

its been long theorized that the Ancient Weapons are all designed to control the ocean. Pluton as a ship that sail the ocean. Poseidon was a way to control seakings that can sink any vessel with eas. Uranus as a way to control the weather.
all 3 combined would give complete dominance over the sea.
you got one thing very right imo and thats fishmen. they are hated and discriminated because they are nigh impossible to control in the water. they are a way too powerful force.

the plug part fails since the hole in the redline is enormous. no way that even a giant or ancient giant with the gomu could fill that.

the reason why WG is doing research on ancient giants is hinted at by Oars epithet. continent puller.
the ancients giants are able to alter terrain in a way no other race can or could. not yet sure why the WG wants this power.
maybe its as simple as having a stronger force. they want gigantic humans. they want to make their soldiers as strong as they can be. idk.

another point I agree with is that One Piece world is very unusual. its not shaped like this by happenstance. its designed to guide people to the Grand Line and make them stay there. they either settle, make it to the end, or perish.

another thing I like to point out is Dorrys reaction to Luffy when it was revealed that he has a DF.
to me that always looks like strong dismay. the warriors of Elbaf do not seem to think very highly of DF users.
could be that they think of them as unfair or maybe theres more to it.

I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can fuck with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!

Now that's some grand theory there.
THIS IS CRAZY!It actually makes sense,i don't recall anyone outside from Luffy using their Df power underwater!Luffy could stretch his neck in Arlong Park and used red hawk in fihman island!Both arcs are fishman oriented!Ocean Ocean fruit in theory would allow for giant tsunamis and crazy storms,giving a huge edge in a naval battle!
Post automatically merged:

yes , ım mostly agreed.

Speak of oda trolling , we have already seen Joyboy as a gag when Luffy combine with giant as foreshadowing.
Also , throne just fit for giant . this throne was stolen by WG things . But ı cant wait how joyboy got defeated by WG story. Because Joyboy does not seem successful
Awakening theory is very interesting. you claim with awakening , luffy can control even if he is at ocean water.
Actually , ı dont think gomu gomu is special . against blackbeard yami yami and eartquake fruit , it can be useful .
Also , in terms of m3 trio , all blue = one piece = destroying red line wıth ancient weapons thus prophet of destroying fishman island wıll be done.

Your theory seems very very good.
I also think All blue will be created after the red line is destroyed!Or there could be a underwater ocean along the red line where the 4 oceans connect,laught tale could be there!Who knows,Oda can do anything really!

Another theory:Luffy vs Blackbeard will reveal a lot about Xebec and Im!Thus setting up Final war!

The One Piece is like the One Ring from LOTR. It was created by Imu to make him the strongest being in existence. However, it was stolen from Imu by Joyboy. By stealing the greatest treasure, Joyboy became the first pirate king.

Somehow, the One Piece will find itself back to Imu and Luffy will have to steal it back, making him the greatest pirate who has ever lived.
One piece should be something that allows one to control all Ancient Weapons!I like this Lotr parallel!

Last edited: