Questions & Mysteries I have just figured out One Piece.

I don’t understand why rubber and floods have anything to do with each other? Also we have seen Robin use her ability underwater. Also Luffy can’t use his ability underwater, he still has rubber manifestation but he is useless underwater. Also Joyboy being a giant was already a popular theory a long time ago.

also, from what we have seen from the giant race, they are weak where even a kid Big Mom was able to cause disaster in elbaf.

also flooding the world makes little sense because even White Beard took everything he had to destroy a tiny part of marine Ford.
hey mate, thanks for reading what's in my mind :)
First, rubber and floods has everything to do with each other. When you are maintaining even a small apartmant this becomes tediously clear... Rubber is the best way to block water. Check it out haha.
Second, we have seen Robin generate an arm underwater, while she is completely dry. It wouldve been contradicting if she was submerged in water and somehow generated a bodypart, even on dry land.
Kid-young big mom is not a thing that you just piss off like that. She was a freaking monster since she was a toddler. Plus, I dont give a shit about the giants' strength, only their size and how a freaking gear third giant body would be able to block an insane current of water spread in the ocean. think about it - the only part from which there is a transaction of material is underneath the red-line, in fishman island. Block that fishhole, and you can simply pour water wherever you like on one half and the other half would flood. This is why the WG currently can't do that...

I didnt say I invented any of these. I'm just a nerd who has too much time spent thinking about this story, and why rubber is so godammn important in a world mostly filled with water.
Post automatically merged:

The One Piece is like the One Ring from LOTR. It was created by Imu to make him the strongest being in existence. However, it was stolen from Imu by Joyboy. By stealing the greatest treasure, Joyboy became the first pirate king.

Somehow, the One Piece will find itself back to Imu and Luffy will have to steal it back, making him the greatest pirate who has ever lived.
gimme some factual base for that.
I think geography based inferences are the best ways to go in this weird kind of anime. Someone built it as it is for a very certain reason, and it is built this way from the start because it could not be changed.

helo pipole :))) ...soon me iz wil post teh greatest one piece theory :))))..
is dat mi? ritardid

Very similar to my idea about gomu gomu no mi.
That's an interesting one mate. It does have some interchangeable ideas with my theory. I just try to see where is the interest lying in addition to the fruit powers.
Im trying to view the fruit powers as a narrative device for the endgame, and I waited with this theory for a long-ass time beacuase I had to get some endgame note about the importance of the fruit. IT JUST CAME FROM WHO's WHO.

GJ MATE :)

not that I agree with the theory. its way too much over the top and has too many stretches. the main points are not really based on something substantial.
its still interesting which is a good basis for a discussion.

its been long theorized that the Ancient Weapons are all designed to control the ocean. Pluton as a ship that sail the ocean. Poseidon was a way to control seakings that can sink any vessel with eas. Uranus as a way to control the weather.
all 3 combined would give complete dominance over the sea.
you got one thing very right imo and thats fishmen. they are hated and discriminated because they are nigh impossible to control in the water. they are a way too powerful force.

the plug part fails since the hole in the redline is enormous. no way that even a giant or ancient giant with the gomu could fill that.

the reason why WG is doing research on ancient giants is hinted at by Oars epithet. continent puller.
the ancients giants are able to alter terrain in a way no other race can or could. not yet sure why the WG wants this power.
maybe its as simple as having a stronger force. they want gigantic humans. they want to make their soldiers as strong as they can be. idk.

another point I agree with is that One Piece world is very unusual. its not shaped like this by happenstance. its designed to guide people to the Grand Line and make them stay there. they either settle, make it to the end, or perish.

another thing I like to point out is Dorrys reaction to Luffy when it was revealed that he has a DF.
to me that always looks like strong dismay. the warriors of Elbaf do not seem to think very highly of DF users.
could be that they think of them as unfair or maybe theres more to it.
YO mate :)
I will discuss with you gladly haha.
The redline too big arguement - Oh.. If only there was a freaking hole right in the middle that controlled this splitting ocean strategy... watch my further comments regarding this hole, I hope it would satisfy your mind.
About the giants - IMO, they dont need the giants for their giant based strength. Think about this - one logia fruit can nuke an entire giant island if they are not masters of haki. Even Dorry and Broggy attack - one of the first examples of haki throughout the series, is a massive hint that its not the size, its the will. they actually destroyed something way bigger. This is a clear example for how Oda is saying - its not their size, its their willpower, as simple as that. The comment that dorry makes about luffy's DF is EXTREAMLY unusual, even after 1018 chapters not much was hinted regarding the fruit.

hope you like what you see :)

So Luffy isn't a condom, he's a tampon :noo:
OH WELL....
CONDOMAN is better than TAMPONMAN. Dont you think?

Last edited:
Wow this theory is really good! It would also explain why the WG and marines are so hellbent on eradicating pirates, because they have ships ready at all times to escape on from being drowned.

This theory also ties in the importance of Noah from Fishman Island. A ship that big could only have been made by a giant like Joy Boy. And its purpose for being created was to save humanity from Imu's Devil Fruit Powers causing a great flood. It's like Oda's play on Noah's Arc from the Bible.

If this is true, then it may confirm Mr Morj's theory that the One Piece may truly be the creation of a new sea and control of all 4 blues, after Im Sama connects all 4 blues by rising the tides. The Ancient Weapons Pluton, the world's biggest battleship, and Posiden- Shirahoshi's ability to call on sea neptunes would be the only tools comparable to Imu's power and also big enough to survive the flood he creates with his water devil fruit.

This also explains why the pictures that Imu had in his hands were: Blackbeard, Luffy, Shirahoshi and Vivi. Blackbeard has Dark holes powers to such in water and Whitebeard's quake fruit to change the sea levels. Luffy has the Rubber fruit that can block and survive any sea water. Shirahoshi can control the neptunians to pull Noah from underwater and she is a mermaid herself so she won't drown, and i still don't know what Vivi can do to affect Imu Sama's plans. is it because Alabasta the Desert Kingdom would be more resistant to drowning than other islands? And because both Vivi and Cobra are kind hearted- they would shelter the rest of the world's population in their Kingdom because its the only country that can survive a flood?

This also connects Zou's relation to the Voice of all things. Zou's legs are long enough to stand above the Great Flood, and only the person with the Voice of all Things can control him, just like the neptunians.

The poneglyphs, the objects where Joyboy wrote his message, are also in locations where humans would be able to reach them in case the world was flooded. One is on Sky Island, one is on Fishman Island so fishman can still read it, one is in Alabasta the sand kingdom that can suck up all the water, one is in Zou- the elephant that can stand above the flood, and one is on Wano, which is surrounded by high waterfalls. I won't count Big Mom's Poneplygh since she probably stole it from someplace else.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can fuck with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!

Now that's some grand theory there.
Remember this one people^

This is actually better than whatever Oda will come up with. I guarantee you that.

bro one piece is a swimsuit for DF users
HAHA GUM GUM fruit awakened - rubber swimsuits. The real deal.

ok so.. people are ecstatic about this theory .. but i don't wanna read it... I'm afraid of the consequences

have my like instead Baka no yaro
Where are they getting their Ecstas from? I hope its good cus this da shit.
Just messing around here haha

Wow this theory is really good! It would also explain why the WG and marines are so hellbent on eradicating pirates, because they have ships ready at all times to escape on from being drowned.

This theory also ties in the importance of Noah from Fishman Island. A ship that big could only have been made by a giant like Joy Boy. And its purpose for being created was to save humanity from Imu's Devil Fruit Powers causing a great flood. It's like Oda's play on Noah's Arc from the Bible.

If this is true, then it may confirm Mr Morj's theory that the One Piece may truly be the creation of a new sea and control of all 4 blues, after Im Sama connects all 4 blues by rising the tides. The Ancient Weapons Pluton, the world's biggest battleship, and Posiden- Shirahoshi's ability to call on sea neptunes would be the only tools comparable to Imu's power and also big enough to survive the flood he creates with his water devil fruit.

This also explains why the pictures that Imu had in his hands were: Blackbeard, Luffy, Shirahoshi and Vivi. Blackbeard has Dark holes powers to such in water and Whitebeard's quake fruit to change the sea levels. Luffy has the Rubber fruit that can block and survive any sea water. Shirahoshi can control the neptunians to pull Noah from underwater and she is a mermaid herself so she won't drown, and i still don't know what Vivi can do to affect Imu Sama's plans. is it because Alabasta the Desert Kingdom would be more resistant to drowning than other islands? And because both Vivi and Cobra are kind hearted- they would shelter the rest of the world's population in their Kingdom because its the only country that can survive a flood?

This also connects Zou's relation to the Voice of all things. Zou's legs are long enough to stand above the Great Flood, and only the person with the Voice of all Things can control him, just like the neptunians.

The poneglyphs, the objects where Joyboy wrote his message, are also in locations where humans would be able to reach them in case the world was flooded. One is on Sky Island, one is on Fishman Island so fishman can still read it, one is in Alabasta the sand kingdom that can suck up all the water, one is in Zou- the elephant that can stand above the flood, and one is on Wano, which is surrounded by high waterfalls. I won't count Big Mom's Poneplygh since she probably stole it from someplace else.
Haha I just talked to some friends about this theory. To much connects with it.
Happy you enjoyed thinking about it :)

Last edited:
thoughtful theory, But I agree with lee33 here.
I don’t understand why rubber and floods have anything to do with each other?

Also Joyboy being a giant was already a popular theory a long time ago.

Also from what we have seen from the giant race, they are weak where even a kid Big Mom was able to cause disaster in elbaf.

Also flooding the world makes little sense because even White Beard took everything he had to destroy a tiny part of marine Ford.
If the objective is to protect the landscape/ocean, then the rubber fruit is the least useful fruit the WG could want...

Fujitora (Fucking absolute gravity control over people/objects....)
Aokiji (Freeze the entire ocean or make ice pillars/constructs)
Akainu (Can literally turn oceans into continents with magma)
Kaido (Flying, elemental attacks, move islands/continents)
Oven (Can literally evaporate the ocean)
etc...

Luffy (Turn into an oversized giant condom that needs to do everything manually. Makes himself a massive fucking walking target. Severely weakened when submerged in water...)

How exactly is rubber going to be more useful to IM-sama compared to those fruits above? Turn the surrounding environment into rubber? That can be very easily countered.

I don't know where Oda is going with this, the Gomu-Gomu fruit 'might' be special bullshit, but it certainly shouldn't be about environment or ocean related, because there are many fruits that are more useful for those things.

If it's about the benefit it can grant to a person, like Law's immortality surgery thingy, then sure, that'd be more believable.

Last edited:
I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can fuck with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!

Now that's some grand theory there.
I think the last chapter made this kind of plug the waves intersection theory wayyy more realistic. That's why I'll just put it here, so when the series end we can all go back here and be like "Uh, that's pretty much it".
Oda didn't show what's going on in Fishman Island for a very good reason. I bet the waves move through there from the different blues.

This world is water, and the only way to control it is with water.

Now, with this development, I would like I'm pretty sure that the only way to suck this extra water is through the great trees Adam and Eve. They are big enough to pump some level out of the seawater. I believe one of them creates the devil fruits out of sea water. Devil fruits are making you a child of the sea, and when you enter it, mommy sea won't let you go.

And now for the best freaking part:
Guess what can make the great trees suck the water faster? Oh, maybe the sun(god)? The great trees will have to dehydrate ASAP, pumping much more water than usual.
BTW guess who is the only dude made out of shadow, the best place to be in when the sun is blazing. That's why he cooperation between Blackbird (shadow) and Luffy (sun) is necessary to actually suck the water without killing anyone by the blazing sun.

Sun and shadow control the tides, and the Eternal Flame is a kinda your Wish order version of it. Hell, Ace's DF flame-flame is like the inferior version of the fruit that represents the sun (flame emperor). But the emperor died with his initial idea for the sun-rubber-shadow combo. So he stuck two two in Luffy, upgrading the emperor to a god. Some of it will not be true probably, but I really believe this whole rubber-sun-shadow combo is the main metaphor GODA takes inspiration from, and that is why he built this devil fruit powers in this form.

I think the last chapter made this kind of plug the waves intersection theory wayyy more realistic. That's why I'll just put it here, so when the series end we can all go back here and be like "Uh, that's pretty much it".
Oda didn't show what's going on in Fishman Island for a very good reason. I bet the waves move through there from the different blues.

This world is water, and the only way to control it is with water.

Now, with this development, I would like I'm pretty sure that the only way to suck this extra water is through the great trees Adam and Eve. They are big enough to pump some level out of the seawater. I believe one of them creates the devil fruits out of sea water. Devil fruits are making you a child of the sea, and when you enter it, mommy sea won't let you go.

And now for the best freaking part:
Guess what can make the great trees suck the water faster? Oh, maybe the sun(god)? The great trees will have to dehydrate ASAP, pumping much more water than usual.
BTW guess who is the only dude made out of shadow, the best place to be in when the sun is blazing. That's why he cooperation between Blackbird (shadow) and Luffy (sun) is necessary to actually suck the water without killing anyone by the blazing sun.

Sun and shadow control the tides, and the Eternal Flame is a kinda your Wish order version of it. Hell, Ace's DF flame-flame is like the inferior version of the fruit that represents the sun (flame emperor). But the emperor died with his initial idea for the sun-rubber-shadow combo. So he stuck two two in Luffy, upgrading the emperor to a god. Some of it will not be true probably, but I really believe this whole rubber-sun-shadow combo is the main metaphor GODA takes inspiration from, and that is why he built this devil fruit powers in this form.

Btw that's why the DF taste so bad, imagine biting a fruit that looks sweet, and it's salty like hell from the seawater. When pumping the seawater, the trees accidentally take also the dreams and desires of all those that went out to the sea and failed. Let's goooooooo

Last edited: