Future Events I might take a massive L for this prediction, but screw it. Ryokugyu is going to clap the alliance.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Aokiji
-Displays his power by freezing the ocean
-fights multiple people.
-Stands down when his morals are used against him and allows the SHs to escape.

Kizaru
-displays his power by defeating the supernova
-fights multiple people
-s held off so the SHs can escape.

Akainu
-displays his power by stopping an iceburg and WB
-fights multiple people
-is held off so that Luffy can escape

Fujitora
-display of power of dropping a meteor and lifting an island's worth of rubble
-fights multiple people
-is held off by his moral code so that the SHs can escape

Green Bull
-display of power by taking out the calamities
-yet to fight multiple people
-yet to be held off by others or his moral code so that the SHs can escape

Probably? None of the admirals were beaten or achieved their initial objective in their introduction arc.

Aokiji
-Displays his power by freezing the ocean
-fights multiple people.
-Stands down when his morals are used against him and allows the SHs to escape.

Kizaru
-displays his power by defeating the supernova
-fights multiple people
-s held off so the SHs can escape.

Akainu
-displays his power by stopping an iceburg and WB
-fights multiple people
-is held off so that Luffy can shape

Fujitora
-display of power of dropping a meteor and lifting an island's worth of rubble
-fights multiple people
-is held off by his moral code so that the SHs can escape

Green Bull
-display of power by taking out the calamities
-yet to fight multiple people
-yet to be held off by others or his moral code so that the SHs can escape

Probably? None of the admirals were beaten or achieved their initial objective in their introduction arc.
Good catch. I hadn’t even considered that all of the previous admirals had scenes where they took multiple opponents on.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Good catch. I hadn’t even considered that all of the previous admirals had scenes where they took multiple.
The big question is whether GB gonna go the Aoki-Fuji route and let them go, or the Akainu-Kiz route and have someone hold him back.

Seeing how GB is in Wano of his own volition and seems pretty chill and reasonable, it might be the former.

What purpose would this serve, story-wise? Like, "Hey, guys, Luffy is really an Emperor now? Oops, just kidding, get recked. I hope you enjoyed watching his struggle for the better of 4 years, in real time, be worth jack shit!".
Well, the WG and marines are presumably EOS antagonists. This would build a shit ton of hype for them, especially since a large segment of readers seem to think the WG is weak.

It actually makes more sense narratively than Ryokugyu getting washed.

You’d be surprised. Only something like 6% in a poll to 50,000 subscribers said they were stronger than commanders.
All right, let's try this in a different way. You're a more casual fan of One Piece, in that you don't go to forums or whatever, but you follow the series for some time now. After how hard it was for Luffy to finally defeat Kaido, would it be satisfying, for a fan rooting for the hero, to have someone literally just drop in and destroy him after finally beating Kaido?

All right, let's try this in a different way. You're a more casual fan of One Piece, in that you don't go to forums or whatever, but you follow the series for some time now. After how hard it was for Luffy to finally defeat Kaido, would it be satisfying, for a fan rooting for the hero, to have someone literally just drop in and destroy him after finally beating Kaido?
I think that would make more sense narratively than a new admiral randomly popping in and then getting washed one chapter after his intro.

It would be a massive mistake and Oda would definitely drop a few levels as a mangaka imo.

There's just no consistent way that Oda could have Ryokugyu solo an alliance that just beat the WSC, his crew and Big Mom, it would ruin any semblance of powerscaling in the verse.

Even putting aside the powerscaling aspect, it would shit on Kaido's defeat and Luffy's victory narratively, pretty much ruining the entire Wano arc.

He will trouble them for sure but imo i don't see right now that we will have winners or losers.
Imo is dumb for him if he tries to capture them all at once. He is an Admiral. He has to be strategist.
It. Capturing one strawhat is the best move. Not necessary Nico Robin. It doesnt matter if this strawhat is Zoro or Robin or Chopper. For Luffy will be the same. He will be mad and he will reach even Mariejois for his nakama.