Break Week I only care about Luffy in OP

No other character matters, in fact if I was Oda I’ll make everyone worship and admire Luffy and be his cheerleader because the only person that matters in a story is the MC; everyone else exists for their sake.

And it’s the same for any other work of fiction, a character has a highlight or a cool moment is only there so that when the MC does something cooler it’ll be compared to that

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
No other character matters, in fact if I was Oda I’ll make everyone worship and admire Luffy and be his cheerleader because the only person that matters in a story is the MC; everyone else exists for their sake.

And it’s the same for any other work of fiction, a character has a highlight or a cool moment is only there so that when the MC does something cooler it’ll be compared to that
:lusnipe::lusnipe::lusnipe:

Ugh…

One piece can’t run on Luffy alone.

80% of Luffy’s fights depends on other characters getting involved that’s the whole point of the story. It’s sad Odas writing lately is making readers think this way.

This only proves you read very few stories and those you read were for children...

Last edited:
Such stories naturally have an extremely limited scope that sacrifices everything that a story can provide for the sake of the MC; in other words, that's just a basic ass power fantasy, with the MC being a Mary Sue, which there are many out there to choose to your heart's desire that does it more extremely than One Piece.

That's only a standard for Shonen as pretty much every relevant character in Shonen perform the same job as a fighter for the most part. In many other stories, what the MC is mainly doing doesn't correlate so closely with what most other notable characters' roles. That just shows you almost exclusively consume Shonen material, and haven't expanded beyond that limited genre/market.

But everyone already worships Luffy so your wish is fulfilled