I share with you my ignored members list ..but..there is something wrong

I understand a few of them, but Finalbeta too? Lol
I have been lurking this forum since its inception (was even here during OJ times) and clearly this member is the worst in the entire forum. Never seen so much spamming, forcing Zoro love and embarrassment.

Zoro is great but this member doesn't like him. He forces himself to like him (and spam it) to look cool (since Zoro is very popular on this forum)

I have been lurking this forum since its inception (was even here during OJ times) and clearly this member is the worst in the entire forum. Never seen so much spamming, forcing Zoro love and embarrassment.

Zoro is great but this member doesn't like him. He forces himself to like him (and spam it) to look cool (since Zoro is very popular on this forum)
:josad:even Draco knows beta is forcing it

I ignore people and never report to them.

Never have idea how ignore list work on this forum
Ignore list is users you dont see comments from those who are on your ignore list
Post automatically merged:

I didn't know you could ignore members i tried and didn't see a button. Maybe because I'm on mobile.
Click on their profile should give you an option to follow/ignore and that's where the ignore button is

Man this looks awesome
I pushed the boundaries of knowledge and intellect to reach new heights. From advanced calculus, to differential geometry, topology, computer engineering, robotics, biology, physics and other scientific areas. Solving pattern recognition tests, learning new languages, practicing my chess.

A journey featuring the man who seeks intellectual superiority and then opens WorstGen in order to shitpost, a great place to take a mental break and be all but serious and actually pretty chill. A man who doesn't really need to read the manga to be knowledgeable about it.

one more zoro mod supporter deleted my photo in this thread, why ?
Post automatically merged:

others also show their lists but only zoro wankers lists have been deleted ? why ?