Speculations I think Killer will eventually get haoshoku haki

Oda is building up Kid to be one of the great pirates of the worst generation. As his vice captain, killer should have it imo.

So far, almost every great pirate has shown to have a CoC user serving under them. Roger had Rayleigh, Oden, and Shanks; Whitebeard had Oden and later Ace; Big Mom has katakuri; Luffy has zoro; and Xebec had Big Mom, Kaido, Whitebeard, and possibly Shiki.

Overall, given that Kid is built up to be one of the top 3 captains of his generation, I think it only makes sense that his vice captain, Killer, will also have it. Especially since Killer is a rival of zoro. Yes, I know Zoro is much stronger, but Killer is still a rival in spirit as he's the right hand of Kid(which at the very least, is more of a justification for him to have it than Sanji).
The way I look at it; Luffy= Roger, Kid= Whitebeard, Blackbeard= Xebec. Both Roger and Whitebeard had CoC wielding first mates(oden not marco).

Anyways, I don't think he will get it this arc, albeit Oda could always surprise me. But I wouldn't be surprised if towards the EoS, Luffy runs into the Kid pirates and we see Killer have a CoC clash with Zoro. While Killer might not be the most flashy of the supernova, his portrayal as one of the 5 supernova on the rooftop is a clear indication that there's something special about killer, even amongst the supernova.

Oda is building up Kid to be one of the great pirates of the worst generation. As his vice captain, killer should have it imo.

So far, almost every great pirate has shown to have a CoC user serving under them. Roger had Rayleigh, Oden, and Shanks; Whitebeard had Oden and later Ace; Big Mom has katakuri; Luffy has zoro; and Xebec had Big Mom, Kaido, Whitebeard, and possibly Shiki.

Overall, given that Kid is built up to be one of the top 3 captains of his generation, I think it only makes sense that his vice captain, Killer, will also have it. Especially since Killer is a rival of zoro. Yes, I know Zoro is much stronger, but Killer is still a rival in spirit as he's the right hand of Kid(which at the very least, is more of a justification for him to have it than Sanji).
The way I look at it; Luffy= Roger, Kid= Whitebeard, Blackbeard= Xebec. Both Roger and Whitebeard had CoC wielding first mates(oden not marco).

Anyways, I don't think he will get it this arc, albeit Oda could always surprise me. But I wouldn't be surprised if towards the EoS, Luffy runs into the Kid pirates and we see Killer have a CoC clash with Zoro. While Killer might not be the most flashy of the supernova, his portrayal as one of the 5 supernova on the rooftop is a clear indication that there's something special about killer, even amongst the supernova.
Hell no Kid ain't gonna ever be whitebeard.
1) lost to shanks once = lost his arm
2) lost to kaido = lost his whole crew
3) trash performance at the rooftop, way below luffy/zoro/law

Kid is like smoker. You think smoker is gonna be luffy's garp.
How did that turn out?

Kid & Zoro have CoC so Killer should have it too
Luffy, Zoro & Kid have CoC so Law should have it too
Shanks, Kaido, WB & BM have CoC so Teach should have it too
Sengoku have CoC so Garp should have it too
Yonko have CoC so Admirals should have it too
Katakuri have CoC so Marco & King & Shiryu & Roux should have it too
Zoro have CoC so Sanji should have it too
Kaido, Katakuri & Ace have CoC so Yamato should have it
Roger & Rayleigh have CoC so Gaban should have it

You know what, let's give everyone CoC & be done with it
When will you people learn?

he lost that right when he served under orochi:Dr.Killer:
didn't he only serve because orochi had his crew?
Post automatically merged:

Hell no Kid ain't gonna ever be whitebeard.
1) lost to shanks once = lost his arm
2) lost to kaido = lost his whole crew
oh no, he was beaten by yonko

Kid & Zoro have CoC so Killer should have it too
Luffy, Zoro & Kid have CoC so Law should have it too
Shanks, Kaido, WB & BM have CoC so Teach should have it too
Sengoku have CoC so Garp should have it too
Yonko have CoC so Admirals should have it too
Katakuri have CoC so Marco & King & Shiryu & Roux should have it too
Zoro have CoC so Sanji should have it too
Kaido, Katakuri & Ace have CoC so Yamato should have it
Roger & Rayleigh have CoC so Gaban should have it

You know what, let's give everyone CoC & be done with it
When will you people learn?
CoC was never intended to be a hyper-exclusive power like some people think it is

it was supposed to be something that people who stand at the top of the one piece world have. The rooftop fight puts killer as a future member of that group(the people who stand at the top). So yes, he should get it, so should Law, and so should all admirals, yonko, and mihawk.

the actual hyper exclusive power is voice of all things

Last edited:
Lmao y'all stop this bs. It's not possessed by everyone. Those who have made their name and have quality of king possess it. Killer Dont have qualities of king. Everyone starts to make these Theories when Zoro gets something uh?
Yes that's the main issue, alongside the one that there's still misconception that now CoC users will spawn more often just because Zoro showed it off.

I approve of this thread. If Midd has it, Willer and Law must have CoC too. SN5 new leaders :finally:
I hope Oda sama will be consistent with CoC and won't make it look spawning too poorly random since it's still a birth trait but I share the sentiment.

Perhaps all these powerful and important folks were "destined" to meet and many are conquerors.

Lmao y'all stop this bs. It's not possessed by everyone. Those who have made their name and have quality of king possess it. Killer Dont have qualities of king. Everyone starts to make these Theories when Zoro gets something uh?
the rooftop supernova are literally portrayed as the biggest pirates of the next gen.

its not, just because zoro has it. Its because ever great first mate had it. And the manga has portrayed Killer as different from most first mates(at least compared to the supernova),