I want to leave the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

Nooooooo

So you won't be here to experience Chopper's greatness?
Leaving without seeing Chopper greatness? :choppawhat:
Oda doesn't care about Chopper. That man doesn't care about anything in the story he writes. If he actually did,he wouldn't be doing everything of the ridiculous and lazy way he is doing. I can't wait forever for something that will never come. I have a life for live.
But anyway,i liked to meet you guys and the time we spent together. But now is our time to say goodbye. Let's hope we meet each other and become friends in real life someday.

I have officially given up on One Piece,and as it is the only reason for me to be a member in this forum,i shouldn't stick here anymore.

The complaints of the fandom about One Piece doing the opposite of growing for the better after Time-Skip are totally true. Every plot point introduced is resolved of a half-ass way and the obstacles in the main characters's way to their objectives are treated like jokes. After the latest chapters,i accepted that nothing good will ever come from this manga anymore.
I am 20 years old,and already mature enough to know that big deceptions are part of life,and that in order of live a happy life,you should let go of deceptions that happen to you and go look for new good things for your life. I won't leave this forum saddened ,because i know that the world is a large place and life never stops,and with time and patience,i may find something that will fulfill the emptiness left on me by the ruination of One Piece.
I wrote this here for everyone to know what happened to me.
Please,someone of the staff,delete my account right now.
@Natalija @Dragomir @AL sama @Van @Bogard @Pantheos @Garp the Fist
Well, I though about you as one of the toxic members here on this forum, sometime you was worser then Zoro fan(while there is no one more toxic then Zoro fans), so with that been said I didn't feel that it is big lose here.

Now I do agree that One Piece became dogshit manga and there is zero point to even spend time in reading this shit. I'm going to drop it after Wano...but idk if I leave forum, there are few other manga that I will discuss here like D.Gray Man and Black Clover. But that's it.

Still I respect yours decision, and wish you good luck.

Oda doesn't care about Chopper. That man doesn't care about anything in the story he writes. If he actually did,he wouldn't be doing everything of the ridiculous and lazy way he is doing. I can't wait forever for something that will never come. I have a life for live.
But anyway,i liked to meet you guys and the time we spent together. But now is our time to say goodbye. Let's hope we meet each other and become friends in real life someday.
Sadly facts were spoken here. I think the main problem of this series is how bad it was spreaded time wise. For a portion of the story that should be 1/5 of the whole thing, Oda spent about 400 chapters. Oda setupped a beautiful world with many interesting characters. This world was since always meant to change, but he spent too much time to set up it, and we got used to it. Too many years have passed, and now that things are starting to change, now that we are getting closer to the climax and to the most important part of the series, he is the first to be tired of his story. Many many once important characters are being sidelined or completely obscured, many incidents or revelations that should have been stunning and crucial are happening in a hasty and unclean way. I dont get emotied by this anymore. One Piece has definetly lost his edge.

Last edited:
You tell me how long you wanna be banned, and I ban you until then. Or you say indefinitely and I give you my discord for when ya change your mind.

Udon is different, if you're Udoned, you can respond to messages, whereas when being banned you can't do shit :moonwalk:
is udon like a sub forum, where u can only talk to other 'prisoners' ? if so, may i have a short tour? :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.