Current Events If all Sanji does is beat Queen, he already looks way better than Mihawk.

''Legends'' never mentioned in that SBS translation anyway;

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...h-is-a-superior-title.9237/page-3#post-963410

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...h-is-a-superior-title.9237/page-4#post-963505

This is just more reason to see the desperation in mihawk arguments.
So that's the last of Mihawk's remaining hype lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Vista destroys queen. Queen can't even take chopper attacks in zoan form.
He takes two named Marco hits...and looks pretty much unscathed the next chapter lol

It is an opinion, a bad one at that. You saw the amount of Marine ships that pulled up just to stop that man???? He is also responsible for training Zoro who is currently fighting a Yonko.
Cmon man, you are better than this.
sanji fans are just frustrated with how useless sanji is here at onigashima. So they have to drag down other character to make themselves feel better. :shame:

Damn you're such of an attention seeking freak you know !
Spamming all of this bullshit all day so we can care about you, but hey I guess it worked since I'm here :kayneshrug:

At this point I might as well asking you how was your day.
By the way, did you took a breakfast this morning ? Did you took the time to eat as much as you wanted ? Be careful to burn all this calories with some sport activities 🙏

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Vista destroys queen. Queen can't even take chopper attacks in zoan form.
Queen tanked both Big Memes and Marco’s attacks and came out unscathed, managed to crack Big Meme’s skull, and has Plague hax. How is Vista stronger than him?
sanji fans are just frustrated with how useless sanji is here at onigashima. So they have to drag down other character to make themselves feel better. :shame:
Mihawk hasn’t done a single thing in the story except get excited at fighting fodder, and you call Sanji useless?
:kaidowhat:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Damn you're such of an attention seeking freak you know !
Spamming all of this bullshit all day so we can care about you, but hey I guess it worked since I'm here :kayneshrug:

At this point I might as well asking you how was your day.
By the way, did you took a breakfast this morning ? Did you took the time to eat as much as you wanted ? Be careful to burn all this calories with some sport activities 🙏
...this was my first thread today? :kaidowhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Queen tanked both Big Memes and Marco’s attacks and came out unscathed, managed to crack Big Meme’s skull, and has Plague hax. How is Vista stronger than him?

Mihawk hasn’t done a single thing in the story except get excited at fighting fodder, and you call Sanji useless?
:kaidowhat:
Queen and King are getting ragdolled by Marco alone a nerfed Marco at that who had to use his power on the live floor. Vista is deffo a ryou user queen being a zoan means shit to that.

- Rejects Shanks's proposal, postpones against Vista, disappears because of Croc, blocked with ease from Jozu.

- Excited by Marine fodder, chases Kreig's fodder crew, chases Pre Timeskip Luffy, excited by East Blue Zoro and frightened by Pre Timeskip Zoro.

Anyone else who looked like this....and everyone would put them at mid tier lvl. This man is latching onto his potrayal that he fought with Shanks before Shanks got to Yonko lvl.:milaugh:

Erkan:

This is just more reason to see the desperation in mihawk arguments.
Also Erkan:

Zoro novel clearly tells us that WGS title has nothing to do with power levels.

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica. They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
--- Translation by Sandman

In here, they said WGS title has nothing to do with power. They compared a Yonko commander to a Yonko, and DR Luffy's sidekick DR Zoro to a Yonko.

What we learned from here that WGS is based on skill not power.

Read ; https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/shanks-mihawk.182/