Current Events If all Sanji does is beat Queen, he already looks way better than Mihawk.

Even if the only thing Sanji does in Wano is beat Queen, he already would look way better than Mihawk.

Mihawk had an equal clash with Whitebeard’s YC3 and failed to get past him. Not to mention what happened with Crocodile and Jozu...

If Sanji ends up fighting Queen, a YC2, and wins? He looks way better that Mihawk did at Marineford.

Don’t even get me started on how superior to Mihawk Sanji would look if he fights King
:gokulaugh:
:kobeha:

Mihawk solos Vista without his sword
Personally I think if Mihawk could have taken out Vista easily, Oda would have shown it, Clearly there's not a big gap between them.
People say Mihawk is on the level of yonko, but Literally every time we've seen a Yonko and a Yonko Commander clash, Oda always shows the Yonko getting the better of the Commander........ Even with Big Mom and Marco, oda showed Big Mom was much stronger.

S

Shelby

Crocodile told Mihawk this:

And Mihawk disappeared till the end of the arc. Mihawk is around YC3-YC2 lvl at best. He's absolute trash that chases fodders all day and gets threatened by YC tier people.

Sanji is defeating a YC1 this arc. He'd high diff Mihawk at the end of this arc....
All Crocodile does is attempt to provoke people much stronger than him. He tried that with Whitebeard, Akainu, Doflamingo, and Mihawk and they all didn’t feel threatened by him whatsoever. Crocodile is an angry toddler that nobody takes seriously.

At this point I might as well asking you how was your day. By the way, did you took a breakfast this morning ? Did you took the time to eat as much as you wanted ? Be careful to burn all this calories with some sport activities 🙏
I agree.

Recent studies have shown that exercise has beneficial effects in boosting cognitive development and thinking skills. OP needs some of that shit, coz goddamit, this thread is fucking retarded as hell.

:lawsigh: