General & Others If an admiral can solo a Yonko crew, One Piece is meaningless

If you send 3 admirals after one Yonko crew then who’s defending HQ from the other 3 Yonko?

So many people praise OP’s world building yet also don’t understand it apparently.
This.

Also, the other reason the WG was so desperate to maintain the Yonko system is because it benefits them in more ways than one. No way would they order the Marines to wipe out all the pirates.

GB didn't beat a Yonko crew
He beat like 1/8 of BP

How's King + Queen + babanuki = full yonko crew?

Add Jack, flyers and numbers + other headliners, GB gets beaten very high diff
No matter how many fodders you add, they'll still be fodder, like Roger fought a country, like Doflamingo controlled a country... if King+Queen couldnt put a good fight then there would be no way Jack could make big difference... if Kaido was there and he beat King+Queen then would adding Jack make any difference ? Scabbards were all from YC1-YC4... nine of them and Kaido beat them... Akainu had similar feat against WB pirates when he fought all WBP commanders alone...

Because they can lol. Marineford proved that, Whitebeard the strongest Yonko got shit stomped by the Navy.

“Easily” is a shorthand term meaning this:
MF proved the exact opposite lmao.
They neeeded sneak attacks for dealing severe damage to an outnumbered enemy and still Old Sick Beard won the duel against Akainu:suresure:

Exactly, they’d need a large military force and would need to rely on the other Yonko not attacking them in return, but in terms of sheer military power, no one Yonko can stand up to the World Government. Even after Kaido and Big Mom allied, they still weren’t confident in facing the Government without the Ancient Weapons to back them.

The World Government do not fear two Yonko allying because it is a legitimate threat to their existence, they fear two Yonko allying because it disrupts the power balance, sends the world into disarray and causes people around the world to start questioning the Government’s rule and authority. But in terms of military, even two Yonko would still lose to the Marines alone, Green Bull proved that Yonko crews are only a factor in terms of Vice Admirals and lower, but three Admirals together would quite easily defeat two Yonko crews lol.
I never said any Yonko can stand up to WG, neither 2. You can prove me wrong if you want.

All good until you let again your inner Admiralturd out.

Akainu basically did it at MF.
Akainu didn't do anything of sort, why are you lying?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They neeeded sneak attacks for dealing severe damage to an outnumbered enemy and still Old Sick Beard won the duel against Akainu:suresure:
The Navy didn’t need to fight dirty, but they fought dirty because fighting dirty was the optimal way to fight. Fighting pride 1v1s is for fools when you can convince your enemy to kill themselves lol.

And Akainu absolutely humiliated Whitebeard the strongest Yonko every time they fought, but I don’t care to hear powerscaling takes from a kid who’s jaw probably hit the floor when an Admiral negged two top YCs, which I’ve been saying is easily possible for decades lol. You clearly have reading comprehension issues so don’t even try lol.

The Navy didn’t need to fight dirty, but they fought dirty because fighting dirty was the optimal way to fight. Fighting pride 1v1s is for fools when you can convince your enemy to kill themselves lol.

And Akainu absolutely humiliated Whitebeard the strongest Yonko every time they fought, but I don’t care to hear powerscaling takes from a kid who’s jaw probably hit the floor when an Admiral negged two top YCs, which I’ve been saying is easily possible for decades lol. You clearly have reading comprehension issues so don’t even try lol.
No, they need to fight dirty and that's why they do. The other hypothetical scenario is headcanon. And this is not a discussion about fairness, pride, honor or etc.

Akainu only humiliated himself by not being able to beat an Old Sick Beard despite all his handicaps and unfavourable circumstances lmao.
King and Queen were not at their full power and likely still injured, irrelevant. Not a legit reference for saying he could have done that to Onigashima King/Queen. It simply shows that an Admiral plays in another league from common YC, which was known since ever.

I never said any Yonko can stand up to WG, neither 2. You can prove me wrong if you want.

All good until you let again your inner Admiralturd out.

Akainu didn't do anything of sort, why are you lying?
You should reread or rewatch marine ford he literally walked through WBs crew

You are hilarious.

Imagine trying to fight a "fair" war against an aggressive enemy hellbent on killing your men.
That's irrelevant and I'm not criticizing it. The discussion is about powerlvl so I simply take that detail into account because it's relevant for the powerlvl stuff.

You should reread or rewatch marine ford he literally walked through WBs crew
He only defeated Curiel, the rest didnt have any new injury from him.
Stop lying and stating as facts your idiotic headcanon lol.

That's irrelevant and I'm not criticizing it. The discussion is about powerlvl so I simply take that detail into account because it's relevant for the powerlvl stuff.

He only defeated Curiel, the rest didnt have any new injury from him.
Stop lying and stating as facts your idiotic headcanon lol.
Lol okay buddy he definitely walked through WBs crew I don’t think he was trying to actually defeat them. If that was his goal it would have ended very differently. By the way he actually killed a commander very easily.

Lol okay buddy he definitely walked through WBs crew I don’t think he was trying to actually defeat them. If that was his goal it would have ended very differently. By the way he actually killed a commander very easily.
"he definitely" "I don't think" ... someone is trembling already and changing the arguments hahaha.
What a fucking clown lmao.

Admirals (or Yonko for that matter) can't solo a real Crew

Xebec's
Roger's
Shanks's
Luffy's
even Whitebeard (Full power crew)
or Teach's crew (full power with Kuzan)

are clearly unbeatable to 1 or at some cases 2 or even 3 admirals

They don't want to upset the power balance in the New World, a region they cannot control by themselves alone... They're hoping that SSG would eventually replace the system (and the dependence with the pirates) once fully implemented (they're obviously testing with the replacement of Shichibukai system)...

to defeat luffys personal crew- you would need 2 admiral and 3 for absolute confidence
:lulz:
Dude, what? :gokulaugh:

Currently 1 Admiral alone is enough for the SHs. Literally any Admiral handwaves Luffy's current crew to nonexistence before fighting Luffy. :ace:

2 is a serious overkill, unless the Marines really want to jump Luffy after either Admiral lolnopes his crew. 3 is making this a spite match. :mihanha:

If WG send all his admirals the Celestial Dragons will be left unprotected.
An admiral cannot solo an entire Yonko crew,even if you exclude said yonko.
It was stated that:Marine headquartes+7 warlords=4 emperors.

:lulz:
Dude, what? :gokulaugh:

Currently 1 Admiral alone is enough for the SHs. Literally any Admiral handwaves Luffy's current crew to nonexistence before fighting Luffy. :ace:

2 is a serious overkill, unless the Marines really want to jump Luffy after either Admiral lolnopes his crew. 3 is making this a spite match. :mihanha:
are dumb or what what happened to luffy or you expect an admiral to defeat luffy and the sh included

They just send three admirals as a guarantee to take down a Yonko and all its crew, a week later they rest and destroy another one and so on.... But this system has been maintained for decades in something that can end in a month . One Piece is shit
So during that week Mariejoa, the heart of the World Government is damn near completely defenseless while there’s a literal army waiting to take you down and destroy the celestial dragons?

The admirals primary job is to do as the celestial dragons command them.