Questions & Mysteries If Blackbeard will have a Mythical Zoan then...

Which Mythical Zoan Blackbeard should have?

• Total voters
I was thinking Orochi's Yamata No Orochi is perfect for Blackbeard, due to this reason:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rd-will-pick-up-the-orochi-devil-fruit.12731/

That BB's flag has 8 bones, same as Beasts pirates, which affiliates with Orochi.

However, Oda also says Blackbeard's animal theme is Hippo, not Snake.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ackbeard-and-superior-to-luccis-leopard.9944/

''D: Hello Oda-sensei. I know it's a lot but could you tell us the best flower and animal that represents each of the Worst Generation?

Oda: Coming right up. I don't know very much about flowers so don't look too deeply into my choices in the language of flowers!''
  • Luffy: Monkey
  • Kid: Fighting Bull
  • Law: Snow Leopard
  • Blackbeard: Hippo
  • Zoro: Shark
  • Killer: Weasel
  • Hawkins: Horse
  • Bonney: Deer
  • Capone: Koala
  • Urouge: Elephant
  • Apoo: Orangutan
  • Drake: Allosaurus
- SBS Volume 95

But, how can you have both Hippo and Mythical Zoan at the same time?

Answer is here:

Taweret.

Similar to Phoenix both having the bird zoan ability + more, this is too having both hippo zoan ability + more.

What powers Mythical Zoan Hippo Taweret has?

First of all assuming it will have the basic Zoan Hippo's animal abilities + more due its mythical zoan god status:

Taweret has the ability to manipulate souls, similar to Big mom's ability. With this mythical zoan, not only user will have myhtical zoan healing, durability and endurance, they can probably use soul based attacks which Blackbeard currently doesn't have, he has the control over matter due to quake and darkness paramecia, but soul manipulation is a different type of ability.

I think this Mythical Zoan could turn Blackbeard into a superior version of prime Whitebeard / Big mom, which would be too overpowered to have all quake + darkness + soul based attacks at the same time.

I was thinking Orochi's Yamata No Orochi is perfect for Blackbeard, due to this reason:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rd-will-pick-up-the-orochi-devil-fruit.12731/

That BB's flag has 8 bones, same as Beasts pirates, which affiliates with Orochi.

However, Oda also says Blackbeard's animal theme is Hippo, not Snake.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ackbeard-and-superior-to-luccis-leopard.9944/

''D: Hello Oda-sensei. I know it's a lot but could you tell us the best flower and animal that represents each of the Worst Generation?

Oda: Coming right up. I don't know very much about flowers so don't look too deeply into my choices in the language of flowers!''
  • Luffy: Monkey
  • Kid: Fighting Bull
  • Law: Snow Leopard
  • Blackbeard: Hippo
  • Zoro: Shark
  • Killer: Weasel
  • Hawkins: Horse
  • Bonney: Deer
  • Capone: Koala
  • Urouge: Elephant
  • Apoo: Orangutan
  • Drake: Allosaurus
- SBS Volume 95

But, how can you have both Hippo and Mythical Zoan at the same time?

Answer is here:

Taweret.

Similar to Phoenix both having the bird zoan ability + more, this is too having both hippo zoan ability + more.

What powers Mythical Zoan Hippo Taweret has?

First of all assuming it will have the basic Zoan Hippo's animal abilities + more due its mythical zoan god status:

Taweret has the ability to manipulate souls, similar to Big mom's ability. With this mythical zoan, not only user will have myhtical zoan healing, durability and endurance, they can probably use soul based attacks which Blackbeard currently doesn't have, he has the control over matter due to quake and darkness paramecia, but soul manipulation is a different type of ability.

I think this Mythical Zoan could turn Blackbeard into a superior version of prime Whitebeard / Big mom, which would be too overpowered to have all quake + darkness + soul based attacks at the same time.

Hi Oda

Nice post. Always cool hearing speculation on his third fruit. Mythical zoan seems most likely and I'm sure Oda won't disappoint when it's time to reveal it.

It’s too late to introduce non-japanese Mythical fruits, watch BB stole Vegapunk’s research and is storing the DFs in his rings.
As for third DF if he’ll have any, at this point, a fire related one, as Oda is obsessed with it lately.

Last edited:
I dig the Hippo Zoan idea, because if BB is going to pick a third zoan fruit, I think it's one that should help him wield the gura and yami fruits effectively. BB can't do it with Orochi's fruit and personally I don't think it suits BB's nature, he is a schemer but is someone that can fight when the situation calls for it unlike Orochi. Either the Hippo or a human human Satan model to contrast with Luffy in the sun vs darkness theme.

Echizen_Jo_Ndule

One Piece sucks
Luffy a monkey, has a monkey attitude tibe reckless...also his finisher is now all about "King/ God" Apes like King kong , Bajran...

Kid is a fighting bull , has also a bull attack.
He's also wild in character

Teach definely has hippo stats like has 3 souls within in or can eat many fruits since hippo have like many pochettes right?

I think caribou is going to grab kaidos fruit on his way out of wano with the strawhats then blackbeard will have xebec's 3 df's and thats the reason why roger and garp won, Whitebeard didnt have his df he got if when he helped garp and roger as compensation and big mom gave kaido his df

Last edited: