Speculations If Coby ends up having Conquerors Haki in the Future while 2 certain individuals never got it Oda will remain as a joke forever

Would you consider this a good move from Oda if it happens or would the Ability CoC become a joke

• Yea would be a solid move cause WODA

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nah if he pulls this hes delusional

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Im ok with it whatever he pulls it of or not

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
I don't see a problem with coby having CoC. characters like chinjao, yamato and possiblyusopp/buggy in the future have/will have while characters like law, sabo and even sanji don't, it doesn't make sense

it is not known what determines a character to have CoC or not, but analyzing all the characters that have it, it most likely has to do with determination. having an almost unshakable will. even in the face of something that seems impossible, do not give up, and law, sabo and sanji are like that. not to mention that I consider that law, sabo and sanji have more qualities of a king than chinjao, yamato,usopp, coby and buggy

What does Koby have in common with other characters that have CoC?

He was content with living and dying as Alvida’s slave since he was too scared to fight back

Which other character with CoC do you see doing that?

Luffy was fighting Pirates as a kid, Yamato never gave in against Kaido, Zoro lost to Kuina thousands of times and kept going, Ace risked his life numerous times at 10 years old, Kaido led an entire army as a pre teen, the list goes on

What does Koby who was unable to even talk back to Alvida at 16 years old have in common with these characters?

Can’t say much about King since we didn’t get to see much of him when he was young but Law survived the tragedy of Flevance and ran up on Doflamingo’s crew with no fear at half of Koby’s age
True, but then again people like Kidd have Conqueror's Haki, so...

Law ok but King's power is merely his lunaria trick

King Race alone is built different
Post automatically merged:

He was content with living and dying as Alvida’s slave since he was too scared to fight back

Luffy was fighting Pirates as a kid, Yamato never gave in against Kaido, Zoro lost to Kuina thousands of times and kept going, Ace risked his life numerous times at 10 years old, Kaido led an entire army as a pre teen, the list goes on

What does Koby who was unable to even talk back to Alvida at 16 years old have in common with these characters?

Can’t say much about King since we didn’t get to see much of him when he was young but Law survived the tragedy of Flevance and ran up on Doflamingo’s crew with no fear at half of Koby’s age

That was exactly what i meant with if Coby gets coc. Everyone can train hard but not everyone who trained hard deserves CoC

King?

You guys were envious of katakuri that you thought every YC will have CoC, especially if they fight Zoro

Law might still get it

Kata is worth of having CoC what i said is if Coby doesent get CoC im fine with King neither having it but if Coby gets it while the likes of Law and King dont it just isnt right

CoC is inheritance and as nothing to do with a character's personality

Coby barely gets screentime... you expect Oda to show us in the final Saga of One Piece baddas Parents of Coby or tell us about them in a sbs?

Not everyone needs to have COC.Also,i get the feeling Oda will retcon COC into something anyone can unlock if they have some crazy ambition.

I hope not lol

Last edited:

Rayleigh was content with doing nothing until Roger came along.

▪︎ If you wanna tell me he ends up having CoC
https://flic.kr/p/2p15FjT

▪︎ While this 2 Charachter dont...
https://flic.kr/p/2p19Jnf
https://flic.kr/p/2p15FjN
▪︎ It would comfirm to me the lvls of disgusting comedy Oda can reach.

▪︎ Just looking at Law and King as Childs compared to Coby what they went trough and how they managed to survive are 2 different Worlds
I agree with King ! But Law not really, he ain't a conqueror. He doesn't want to be the best or has any particular ambition except revenge.

One trick poney gimmick dependent lunarian boy, KATAKURI SOLOS.

Nami is the next in line for CoC.
And what is Law without his cheated DF ?

This is one of those reasons I want to see king reintroduced into the story, more importantly to see where his dream/ambition goes. As someone who fully backed kaido in the beginning in regards to him being joyboy, to losing all hope but serving him regardless when he realized kaido was not that guy. We honestly do not know at what age someone can unlock conquerors and for him to be named king by a false joyboy lol oda very well may make his ambition blaze again if he meets luffy etc and he unlocks it then imo. And sure the anime made me love him even more but he just screams conqueror lmao..

Not much to say on law he will unlock it at some part in the story for sure.