Speculations If Coby ends up having Conquerors Haki in the Future while 2 certain individuals never got it Oda will remain as a joke forever

Would you consider this a good move from Oda if it happens or would the Ability CoC become a joke

• Yea would be a solid move cause WODA

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Nah if he pulls this hes delusional

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Im ok with it whatever he pulls it of or not

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
King just wants to pay Kaido back for freeing him from the WGs control, his race was strong and his upbringing full of turmoil. Law's true aim wasn't even Pirate King, it was to avenge Corazone. Better than any WG Captain he knows that Luffy is a cut above, but is still half heartedly chasing PK as a carry over.

Law will unzip his CoC when he chooses to become "the enemy of the gods", and seeks to bring down the Celestial Dragons.

Law will unzip his CoC when he chooses to become "the enemy of the gods", and seeks to bring down the Celestial Dragons.
Maybe. But I feel like Oda won’t make him a conqueror because that would make him too powerful.

Kid and Law are like two parts of Luffy. Law is a D with an OP devil fruit, Kid is a conqueror with a weaker DF that requires his ingenuity to be strong. Luffy’s DF is stronger than the ope ope no mi in theory, but requires ingenuity like the jiki jiki no mi to be used at full potential, also Luffy is a conqueror.
Post automatically merged:

I think Law’s final power up will be stealing Imu’s immortality and making himself immortal with it.

Maybe. But I feel like Oda won’t make him a conqueror because that would make him too powerful.

Kid and Law are like two parts of Luffy. Law is a D with an OP devil fruit, Kid is a conqueror with a weaker DF that requires his ingenuity to be strong. Luffy’s DF is stronger than the ope ope no mi in theory, but requires ingenuity like the jiki jiki no mi to be used at full potential, also Luffy is a conqueror.

I think Law’s final power up will be stealing Imu’s immortality and making himself immortal with it.
Law does have really pathetic defense/hp stats, and those have proven to be indispensable at the top tiers (ex: Unless you can outspeed Kizaru, he's going to hit you). Luffy still has a lot of room to get stronger through DF mastery and haki, and Law has no viable way to drastically increase his durability. I don't think it would make him too busted.

Though stealing Imu's immortality is something I've never thought about before.

Law does have really pathetic defense/hp stats, and those have proven to be indispensable at the top tiers (ex: Unless you can outspeed Kizaru, he's going to hit you). Luffy still has a lot of room to get stronger through DF mastery and haki, and Law has no viable way to drastically increase his durability. I don't think it would make him too busted.

Though stealing Imu's immortality is something I've never thought about before.
Law has a shittier version of Kaido/BM’s full body haki defense.

He used it to negate Doc Q’s powers, but it seemed to take a lot of effort from him. Meanwhile Kaido and BM could do it casually.

My guess is that he’ll develop his haki off screen so that next time we see him, he’ll have “iron skin” and be impervious to most attacks like kaido and BM.

Law has a shittier version of Kaido/BM’s full body haki defense.

He used it to negate Doc Q’s powers, but it seemed to take a lot of effort from him. Meanwhile Kaido and BM could do it casually.

My guess is that he’ll develop his haki off screen so that next time we see him, he’ll have “iron skin” and be impervious to most attacks like kaido and BM.
I'm excited for Law and Kidd tbh, if Law didn't go to the Straw Hats (who are red hot right now) the only two other places nearby are Wano and Elbaf. My guess is he tries to meet up with Kidd, and discovers he's washed up on Elbaf having lost his ship. Law meets up with the Straw Hats, and they agree to go deal with the Blackbeard situation (if the final poneglyph isnt found).

CoC depends solely on the will. Law had no will just grudge, King was strong due to his genetics and had no strong will to go further as he was too dependent on his genetics.
Coby on the other hand went from that crying wimp to destroying mountain sized fist solely because he wanted to be strong for others.

CoC depends solely on the will. Law had no will just grudge, King was strong due to his genetics and had no strong will to go further as he was too dependent on his genetics.
Coby on the other hand went from that crying wimp to destroying mountain sized fist solely because he wanted to be strong for others.
Also I feel like DFs matter

Law never needed to develop CoC to be strong because his DF is busted. Same thing for most of the admirals.

Koby doesn’t have that. Neither did Garp.

Yeah.

"Balance purpose" is a good enough reasoning.

Which is also why I don't think my boi Sanji will awaken it.
It ain’t just that tho

CoC is tied to willpower. When you have a busted DF or magic genes, you simply don’t need to work as hard for your strength.

Hence non DF users who find themselves onto the top tiers almost always end up being ACoC users, meanwhile logia admirals have shown zero signs of this power.

It ain’t just that tho

CoC is tied to willpower. When you have a busted DF or magic genes, you simply don’t need to work as hard for your strength.

Hence non DF users who find themselves onto the top tiers almost always end up being ACoC users, meanwhile logia admirals have shown zero signs of this power.
Makes sense. Some people don't have advantages like a DF, so they hone their Haki, and thus able to reach advanced forms.

Who do you think will definitely have CoC, among the unconfirmed characters?

Law should definitely NOT get conquerors. It’s a good thing fans aren’t writing the story.

Conquerors is about ambition and willpower. Law doesn’t have any driving ambition. He had some key interests, but nothing like needing to be an admiral.

My long opinion on this, sorry. I think koby is okay as a coc user, however, I dont like the idea for koby to have advanced conquerors haki only because i dont like the idea of koby getting this strong without oda ever having shown us any serious fight or situation koby has been in repeatedly to put him on the level of a strong haki user, let alone acoc user like luffy and zoro. Thats what oda said through rayleigh is the way to get stronger truly, extreme battle. We havent seen koby in any 1 v 1 seriously near death many times to get strong, only training on the battleship bags thing which is lame. Training like that as a marine, even if its more than normal, can not be enough at all. It feels like a forced power up instead of being natural through fighting the most powerful. With that being said, law doesnt have some dream of being powerful with a title to show it. He has to be powerful, and he is, but he doesnt dream to be powerful and competitve in and of itself by nature. Law is more sit and wait, or oberseve and calculate, he can be competitive and reckless and show great will, but its not by consistent nature, only when absolute need be. King doesnt have any aspiration to be strong through a title in and of himself, he just wants to be under kaidos wing as a powerful agent for him since they met. similar to ace for whitebeard, but ace tried to kill whitebeard many times and developed emotional connection to him over time why he wanted to make whitebeard pirate king. Ace had his own dreams before whitebeard, king never had that. King was always just kaidos henchman. He has no qualities of his own to stand above others with a title by his own separate dream or others thoughts of him. Koby always wanted to be a pinnacle example of justice, as a marine admiral, thats a powerful title, that alone says alot. Kobys personality is humble, kind, shy, non assertive, empathetic, sacrificial, and has alot of humility. He is the ideal personality of a hero. What i realize is coc users dont all have to have the same headstrong, reckless, competitve, overly confident personalities with insanely traumatic history, and to have always been strong bc of them and openly desiring to be strong and competitive with no regard for their well being, like luffy, zoro, kid etc. , it seems to be a base line consistency among coc users ro he overtly confident and cmpetitive and headstrong, However, koby does drive to be strong, and wants to catch up to luffy and zoro, and is reckless like them, has a big dream like them, just not overtly by personality, he drives to be stronger and push himself in secret, but still drives to be strong just like them, he doesnt have their open confidence to know their strength and openly show it and say their dreams proudly and want to compete with others by them. Koby has the qualities, but hes just not like them in personality, and thats okay.

My long opinion on this, sorry. I think koby is okay as a coc user, however, I dont like the idea for koby to have advanced conquerors haki only because i dont like the idea of koby getting this strong without oda ever having shown us any serious fight or situation koby has been in repeatedly to put him on the level of a strong haki user, let alone acoc user like luffy and zoro. Thats what oda said through rayleigh is the way to get stronger truly, extreme battle. We havent seen koby in any 1 v 1 seriously near death many times to get strong, only training on the battleship bags thing which is lame. Training like that as a marine, even if its more than normal, can not be enough at all. It feels like a forced power up instead of being natural through fighting the most powerful. With that being said, law doesnt have some dream of being powerful with a title to show it. He has to be powerful, and he is, but he doesnt dream to be powerful and competitve in and of itself by nature. Law is more sit and wait, or oberseve and calculate, he can be competitive and reckless and show great will, but its not by consistent nature, only when absolute need be. King doesnt have any aspiration to be strong through a title in and of himself, he just wants to be under kaidos wing as a powerful agent for him since they met. similar to ace for whitebeard, but ace tried to kill whitebeard many times and developed emotional connection to him over time why he wanted to make whitebeard pirate king. Ace had his own dreams before whitebeard, king never had that. King was always just kaidos henchman. He has no qualities of his own to stand above others with a title by his own separate dream or others thoughts of him. Koby always wanted to be a pinnacle example of justice, as a marine admiral, thats a powerful title, that alone says alot. Kobys personality is humble, kind, shy, non assertive, empathetic, sacrificial, and has alot of humility. He is the ideal personality of a hero. What i realize is coc users dont all have to have the same headstrong, reckless, competitve, overly confident personalities with insanely traumatic history, and to have always been strong bc of them and openly desiring to be strong and competitive with no regard for their well being, like luffy, zoro, kid etc. , it seems to be a base line consistency among coc users ro he overtly confident and cmpetitive and headstrong, However, koby does drive to be strong, and wants to catch up to luffy and zoro, and is reckless like them, has a big dream like them, just not overtly by personality, he drives to be stronger and push himself in secret, but still drives to be strong just like them, he doesnt have their open confidence to know their strength and openly show it and say their dreams proudly and want to compete with others by them. Koby has the qualities, but hes just not like them in personality, and thats okay.
the resolve to train harder than anyone else and punch battleships shows he has what it takes.

Law and King aren’t haki dependent like Koby is.
And what does that have to do with having coc? What kind of braindead logic is this

If coby has coc Oda is officially trash.

I wouldnt mind coby becoming crazy strong,but CoC from someone who was the ceo of being a bitch before meeting Luffy is just straight up bad writting

Why are people obsessed. All the people that are going to get adcoc already have it. Coc is pointless now, even Zoro has it.
Hahahahah butthurt sanjitard cope more

And what does that have to do with having coc? What kind of braindead logic is this

If coby has coc Oda is officially trash.

I wouldnt mind coby becoming crazy strong,but CoC from someone who was the ceo of being a bitch before meeting Luffy is just straight up bad writting

Hahahahah butthurt sanjitard cope more
some nice cope going on having CoC isnt a personality thing its something you are born with regardless of personality.

some nice cope going on having CoC isnt a personality thing its something you are born with regardless of personality.
Lol apparently you can't read, cause Oda made it clear REPEATEDLY that people who have CoC have some very specific personality traits,if youre so fuckin braindead that you cant read then just stfu kid