Questions & Mysteries If Crocodile gets a legit 1.9 billion, is he above 1.1 b Zolo and some YC1s?

If the bounties are legit, is Crocodile above average YC1s like Katakuri and Alber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His inflamed bounty is bc of oda's guilt. Constantly trying to save crocodile's image for 20 years after arabasta. So it doesnt represent his actual strength which should be around 1.2b-1.4b at most. We have many examples of this guilt like:
1) gorosei discussing about his unexpected defeat by a rookie.
2) the reveal about his past, chasing whitebeard.
3) his mf rebirth- clashing with toptiers.
4) garp and sengoku mentioning his name during the war, basically expecting him to actually affect the outcome.
5) his current alliance with mihawk who would never ally with someone he consider weak.

You didn't destroy shit

Why they gave buggys bounty is on the panel

Do you want me to bring my post where I spell it out for you
Yes its in the panel, its for 'power' to command Mihawk. Not 'leadership' or Spandam bullshit.

When it comes to Croc you search for 'leadership' and 'intelligence' when it comes to Buggy you make pathetic excuses like Spandam which I easily destroyed.

You can't spell shit.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes its in the panel, its for 'power' to command Mihawk. Not 'leadership' or Spandam bullshit.

When it comes to Croc you search for 'leadership' and 'intelligence' when it comes to Buggy you make pathetic excuses like Spandam which I easily destroyed.

You can't spell shit.
Power =/= strength lmfao

You didn't destroy shit.

Whatever is say on there panel is what they gave the bounties for

You can't read

You don't even know what the 2 words
based on means

Power =/= strength lmfao

You didn't destroy shit.

Whatever is say on there panel is what they gave the bounties for

You can't read

You don't even know what the 2 words
based on means
Where it says his power is like Croc's leadership or intelligence, this is 5th time I am asking this and you repeat same shit without showing anything from manga.

Keep repeating same shits won't get you anywhere you can't answer anything ZKKboy.

If you really didn't understand the big difference between Spandam and Buggy then I should really stop arguing with you (as I wasn't before but I didn't see any improvement from you since you ran after ZKK) because this is like bullying a weak person, its not fun.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where it says his power is like Croc's leadership or intelligence, this is 5th time I am asking this and you repeat same shit without showing anything from manga.

Keep repeating same shits won't get you anywhere you can't answer anything ZKKboy.

If you really didn't understand the big difference between Spandam and Buggy then I should really stop arguing with you (as I wasn't before but I didn't see any improvement from you since you ran after ZKK) because this is like bullying a weak person, its not fun.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !!!!

What are there bounties

Former warlord of the sea sir crocodile

BASED ON
His logia powers his intelligence and leadership His bounty is 1.96 bil

THIS IS WHY HE HAS HIS BOUNTY
LITERALLY SAYS BASED ON THIS

Next to mihawk whose sword skill is even greater than Shanks AS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN IN THE WORLD his bounty is 3.59 bil

This is why mihawk has his bounty

Next to Buggy

On top of his prior feats (listed at the top of the page and the end of the page prior)
Ringleader for mass break out in Impel Down
Started on rogers crew
Stood shoulder to shoulder with shanks
Commands so much respect Croc rushed to save him
On top of that they think he has the power to command mihawk and Croc

His bounty is 3.1 bil

THIS IS WHY HE HAS HIS BOUNTY

Buggy is just like spandam if not worse
Spandam had actual authority
Buggys is based on a poster and he's nothing in reality

No where does it say or even imply they think he's stronger

This page kills you.

First of all, ZoRo.

Second, captains bounties gets a plus because of their crew. 1b Katakuri was still stronger than 1,5b Luffy so as current Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei.

Zoro is still stronger than 3bi Luffy.

600mi bounty Sabo is stronger than all YCs except Zoro and maybe Benn Beckman.
Post automatically merged:

No, because bounty = strength only applies to certain characters. Check my extensive criteria guide below.

1). It must either be Zoro, or someone related to Zoro. Ex.. Someone he's defeated, parallels, or will eventually defeat.

2). See number 1

3). See number 1

4). See number 1

5). See number 1

6). See number 1

7). See number 1

8). See number 1

9). See number 1

10). See number 1
Disagree but laughed

Last edited: