Powers & Abilities If DJ Isn’t From Judge

i really think its the work of judge now and sanji has gradually been awakening these powers while at sea
the copies of his gene were successfully modified
he just didnt display any of those traits as a kid
but he has started to as an adult
as seen with the exoskeleton

if it was then why didn't he ever say anything? why did sanji only unlock flames? why was sanji supposed to be "stealth black" and yet was given fire abilities by judge? Why is diable jambe powered by emotions, the very thing judge hates?

No, DJ isn't from judge. Given that it is powered by emotions, it could likely be from Sora or a side effect of sora's drug. Judge gave Sanji the raid suit, exoskeleton, and possibly additional stealth powers

Sora gave sanji emotions and diable jambe

it may or may not be. (Likely that he is)

whats odd is the fact that his sibling got these buffs right after they were born

when sanji activated his DJ..that just means he was using the part of those abilities assuming DJ is genetically added, he never activated his Exoskeleton..or superhuman strength.. even after his training with Judge for years they didn't show up, he broke his bones countless times in pre time skip even getting pummeled by oars.. shit through the chest by a Pacifita.. these never led to him awakening his power even gradually.

Fast-forward to post time skip now he has better control over his "modified" abilities.. and can conjure flames at will.. against assuming it is genetically added then if this attribute was inactive... how on earth was he able to use it in the first place if he was a "failure" to begin with.. he wasn't never able to manifest the exoskeleton even by training or getting his bones broken.. not superhuman strength looking at his feats.

JUST HOW ODA.. HOW TF IS SANJI ABLE TO US DJ IF HE WAS A FALIURE

I personally dont have a problem with sanji's body development. On the contrary its a logical believable power up. And if diablo jambe is related to it, even better. It would be awful if sanji suddenly defeats queen just with the power of friendship. Now if the raid suit is just a plot device whose sole purpose is to activate sanji's true strength and nothing more... Then that would be perfect.
For the first time, it seems that both sanji and zoro have strength worthy of the 1 billion bounty. Enma+Coc and Awakened body= ideal power ups.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I still am not convinced that DJ is from Judge.
Sanji clearly makes a connection between the new germa powers with his siblings', but such a connection is never made by Sanji, or any other Vinsmoke.
The only one who even suggested such a thing was Queen, and then the "Lunarian" thing came into play.
We still don't know much about Sora (but considering how Oda treats most female characters in her position, I don't even think we will know anything else), we don't know much about the "drug" she took, etc.
Oda made that SBS statement about "Sanji's heart burning hotter" than the DJ. In many moments, the DJ power was increased by anger (TB, FI's Hell Memories, when he thought about Judge during their duel and the DJ got a "star-like shape"), etc. Which all leads to DJ being tied to Sanji's emotions.
Now, the modifications aren't tied to "emotions" or not. They are 2 separate things. Judge modified Reiju without stripping her emotions, but when it came to the quadruplets, he wanted to "improve" them, by taking away their emotions so they could be even better "human weapons" and follow his orders.
When Sora has "the big fight" with Judge, is due to Judge's desire to create emotionless kids. That was the point that Sora disagreed. About the "enhancement" part, put yourself on Sora's shoe. Which parent wouldn't want their children to become invulnerable and strong so they wouldn't get hurt? Sora never treated Reiju as a freak, despite Reiju being modified. That is a point that some people here fail to grasp.
The doctors from Germa said that they didn't know to what extent the drug had affected the quadruplets. They didn't know why Sanji wouldn't manifest the modifications, despite having them, etc. Sanji was an unknown factor even to the Germa scientists. When Sanji left, Judge was convinced that Sanji had ZERO manifestations. During their duels, he makes ZERO comments about DJ. Only a few random goons talk about it being strange, which is weird because they serve a bunch of people with elemental powers. They should, in theory, consider DJ a normal thing for Sanji to have. That would indicate that, whatever DJ is, is not the same thing as what his siblings have. Or that it at least has a different trigger.

About the "judge carries sanji", memes aside this is a retarded concept, pure and simple. That's not how life works.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
it may or may not be. (Likely that he is)

whats odd is the fact that his sibling got these buffs right after they were born

when sanji activated his DJ..that just means he was using the part of those abilities assuming DJ is genetically added, he never activated his Exoskeleton..or superhuman strength.. even after his training with Judge for years they didn't show up, he broke his bones countless times in pre time skip even getting pummeled by oars.. shit through the chest by a Pacifita.. these never led to him awakening his power even gradually.

Fast-forward to post time skip now he has better control over his "modified" abilities.. and can conjure flames at will.. against assuming it is genetically added then if this attribute was inactive... how on earth was he able to use it in the first place if he was a "failure" to begin with.. he wasn't never able to manifest the exoskeleton even by training or getting his bones broken.. not superhuman strength looking at his feats.

JUST HOW ODA.. HOW TF IS SANJI ABLE TO US DJ IF HE WAS A FALIURE
Sanji's never a failure to begin with. The other siblings too took some time to develop their enhancements. Though they awakened way too sooner compared to Sanji. The irony is, Sanji at this point is more of a success than his siblings. What more, he actually retained his heart like his mother wished.

Sanji's never a failure to begin with. The other siblings too took some time to develop their enhancements. Though they awakened way too sooner compared to Sanji. The irony is, Sanji at this point is more of a success than his siblings. What more, he actually retained his heart like his mother wished.
sanji was a failure factually then all I've said about his abilities no manifesting should have come true..

I am not following, are you suggesting Sanji's a failure?
that what i said, yes... factually he should be a failure.. oda would know better to make it so that he wasnt and ruin readers comprehension.. and factually like i said before if DJ was a part of his genotype enhancement then how come its the only thing he gradually got a hold of and not other enhancements especially with the training and the amount of bones this guy has broke each arc

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
that what i said, yes... factually he should be a failure.. oda would know better to make it so that he wasnt and ruin readers comprehension.. and factually like i said before if DJ was a part of his genotype enhancement then how come its the only thing he gradually got a hold of and not other enhancements especially with the training and the amount of bones this guy has broke each arc
Well, technically speaking, Judge and associates are the ones who thought Sanji's a failure as he did not awaken his enhancements at the same time as his siblings. However, we know for a fact that he's not a failure as he awakened his powers this chapter.

Well, technically speaking, Judge and associates are the ones who thought Sanji's a failure as he did not awaken his enhancements at the same time as his siblings. However, we know for a fact that he's not a failure as he awakened his powers this chapter.
that's as of now, I'm talking about prior to this.. his dormant enhancements never manifested instead of DJ (assuming a part of the enhancement) even after the training.. and about of stress this guy puts on his body

what do you say about that?.. you can't just assume he wasn't a failure throughout the series all of sudden now can you.. coz that'd be pretty illogical innit?