General & Others If gorosei have a superpower, doesn't that make Akainu and Blackbeard just be a filler villain ?

There are two ways I think he would be a main villain arc.

1. If there is a separate arc for Marine and WG to fall.
- I don't think this would happen. That would reduce a lot of WG forces. And at final arc I expect Revos, probably Law and Ofc Straw Hat pirates with Grand Fleet to be there. And for a final war that would be underwhelming compared to other arcs.

2. He takes WG.
- Not happening. He is loyal to his position and never cared about them. He also have no idea on many things like road poneglyphs, ancient weapons, Joyboy, void century.
I think option 1 is very likely, simply because G1 and New Marineford are the actual frontline bases for Mariejois.

Think of it similar to Impel Down and Marineford, 2 separate arcs, same plotline. At the point where the head of marines are defeated, itd be time for the WG itself to fight, assuming Im, Gorosei, Kong, etc are powerful

Not really.Everyone is important to the plot,so pre-skip was just filler?no.Yonko and Admirals are main bosses for post-skip,but Im and the gorosei will be the final bosses.

I think option 1 is very likely, simply because G1 and New Marineford are the actual frontline bases for Mariejois.

Think of it similar to Impel Down and Marineford, 2 separate arcs, same plotline. At the point where the head of marines are defeated, itd be time for the WG itself to fight, assuming Im, Gorosei, Kong, etc are powerful
Sure but that would also mean that Luffy would win the fight high to mid diff in the first arc as Luffy would still need to fight at Marijois. Same with other straw hats with their fight against the other admirals. And Luffy and others would already had damages before the final fight seems anticlimatic.

Sure but that would also mean that Luffy would win the fight high to mid diff in the first arc as Luffy would still need to fight at Marijois. Same with other straw hats with their fight against the other admirals. And Luffy and others would already had damages before the final fight seems anticlimatic.
Neither location needs to happen overnight. There can be a block of time between both. Thats also discounting allies like Ivankov that can (temporarily) heal Luffy

Akainu isn’t a villain, he’s an antagonist.

It’s impossible for Akainu & Blackbeard to be filler antagonists either, since they are responsible for the death of the MC’s brother, the person he considered dearest in the world to him.

They are among the most prominent antagonists of the series, generally used to represent One Piece at its best.
Akainu seems blatantly brainwashed but less than other Admirals like Aramaki.
Blackbeard, however, is a scumbag.
Kills people for fruits, tries to leave his whole crew petrified for one fruit, etc.

so since every fans said imu and gorosei have a super power and they will be the last final villain, doesn't that make akainu and blackbeard will have the same fate like kaido and bigmom ?
If by filler villain you mean, not the final villain, then yes. They are filler villains.

But many people have been saying this for years. Simply go look at the threads on Gorosei being the final villains, since pre-TS. Gorosei being the final villains is something people have predicted as one of the possibilities since pre-Ts.

As long as a villain serves a narrative purpose they can't be labelled as "filler".

Big Mom and Kaidou weren't filler villains either; in fact, hardly any major villain in this story can be labelled as filler except for maybe Hody.