Character Discussion If Imu is the strongest in the series, what of Whitebeard WSM title

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

As far as I know, the title will only cease to be valid if the IM-SAMA defeats the WB or if it has a bigger title, for example, the WSC> WSM by logic and science. IM-SAMA will not cancel anyone's title, only if he proves / defeats, has a higher title, no matter if he is in the shadows or not.

Where was it ever stated that Imu is the strongest? In terms of power or influence, sure, seems like she/he/it is ruling the world.
But power and strength are two different things. Look at the celestial dragons. Untouchable but weak as fuck.
As far as I'm concerned Imu won't be an enemy to destroy physicaly.

The WG can't overrely on a group of people that don't like them, they should have a force of their own
they do
The admirals are crowned the World Government's "Greatest Military Powers" (最高戦力, Saikō Senryoku)
Post automatically merged:

aside from that
there's cp0
but they arent stronger than the admirals.

If Imu (likely a man) has been the strongest in the series all along, should we still take world strongest titles seriously. Imu might even use a sword as he was seen using a sword to cut those pictures
Kaido can't be the top strongest alive character by the end of the series as Black beard and probably luffy's last opponent(imu) would be stronger than kaido .
Look at one of the strongest pirate crew.... its shit.. don't take anything in this series seriously. Its a 1/10 rating gag manga.

Pirate king is not a strength related title
1. op said titles in general
2. freest man in the sea is the pk according to luffy . dont see how that is when imu always ruled over everything .

each title is allowed and likely sanctioned by the world government at this rate
the yonko included which they wanted filled to keep their balance of power which I find weird.

:josad:people who think Roger and wb are the peak

:steef:people who knows the strongest/most powerful characters are Xebec and Imu
Followed by Kaido
They are a chance yes. In general the WSM title only refers to the known breed, this is how it works. Im's identity was not even disclosed to the populations I mean. Xebec is also debatable, but he was disclosed so who knows. Seems more unlikely.