Future Events If Luffy dies eos, wouldn’t Zoro automatically become top 1 of all time?

Nothing to indicate? Tf are you on? Zoro only trained his armament haki with enma and Zoro already had better armament then Luffy to begin with did enma upgrade his speed and endurance too? Zoro blitzed kaido in hybrid (while half dead) who blitzed Luffy at the beginning of wano in hybrid fuck is Luffy going to do him? If zoro tanked a combined emperor attack fuck would Luffy pre-wano do to zoro to put him down in g4’s time limit. You just assumed zoro’s limit and are now attributing all his strength to enma when he’s been this strong the entire time, I know it’s a hard concept to swallow but zoro would’ve destroyed Luffy in dressrosa and whole cake. Are you going to bring up feats or just make a vague statement like g4 is stronger then zoro? Obs Haki isn’t going to do shit if he’s faster then him. Where does it say he got adcoc with the help of enma? Panel please and not your bs headcanon. No them not growing is not common sense it’s just your headcanon yes they will keep improving eos especially zoro since he actually trains, they’ll be leagues above any character in the series
Well said.

These people claiming that Zoro will stop improving at 21-22 are obviously having a laugh.

22 year old isn't even close to one reaching their primes l, especially in OP where all these top tiers did so in their thirties yet some people would have you believe that Zoro will stop growing in strength at 21. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro would be behind Luffy's EoS villain so 2nd strongest, if they both die then yes he becomes the strongest character
Zoro will be behind Luffy's EoS opponent at 21 years old. Prime Zoro who would be several years older than 21(in his thirties) on the other hand would be above Luffy at 19 let alone his EoS villain.

also that mf thinks enma gave coc to zoro?:denzimote::kobeha:
@BOCCHI give up man ur delusional
Never said enma gave CoC, Zoro simply unlocked CoC that’s obvious, but Enma increased the lvl of Zoro’s CoA to an advanced lvl. Luffy wasn’t aware of the advanced kind of CoA that’s why he was surprised and commented when Luffy first displayed it in front of him.

You took quite the L here my friend. You and your avy "who changes every few days"
You didn’t even come up with a fucking argument lol went straight up to the picture xD at least the other put up an effort.

Never said enma gave CoC, Zoro simply unlocked CoC that’s obvious, but Enma increased the lvl of Zoro’s CoA to an advanced lvl. Luffy wasn’t aware of the advanced kind of CoA that’s why he was surprised and commented when Luffy first displayed it in front of him.

You didn’t even come up with a fucking argument lol went straight up to the picture xD at least the other put up an effort.
sorry for insulting u :feelsokeman:

Put up an argument? That guy alone was enough to shatter your arguments. Maybe that's the reason of why you didn't answer him back.
:cheers:

Put up an argument? That guy alone was enough to shatter your arguments. Maybe that's the reason of why you didn't answer him back.
:cheers:
He will get his reply don’t worry... I guess in this community don’t sleep. Next time I won’t do that and stay up all night for your replies.

He will get his reply don’t worry... I guess in this community don’t sleep. Next time I won’t do that and stay up all night for your replies.
The fact that you answered me first alr tells something. Dw, I will wait to see those manga panels and statements. I hope you leave your headcanon away this time. :fransuper:

Nothing to indicate? Tf are you on? Zoro only trained his armament haki with enma and Zoro already had better armament then Luffy to begin with did enma upgrade his speed and endurance too? Zoro blitzed kaido in hybrid (while half dead) who blitzed Luffy at the beginning of wano in hybrid fuck is Luffy going to do him? If zoro tanked a combined emperor attack fuck would Luffy pre-wano do to zoro to put him down in g4’s time limit. You just assumed zoro’s limit and are now attributing all his strength to enma when he’s been this strong the entire time, I know it’s a hard concept to swallow but zoro would’ve destroyed Luffy in dressrosa and whole cake. Are you going to bring up feats or just make a vague statement like g4 is stronger then zoro? Obs Haki isn’t going to do shit if he’s faster then him. Where does it say he got adcoc with the help of enma? Panel please and not your bs headcanon. No them not growing is not common sense it’s just your headcanon yes they will keep improving eos especially zoro since he actually trains, they’ll be leagues above any character in the series
Even Sanji had better CoO than Luffy post TS was he stronger? Lol no. Even killer blitzed nothing unique to Zoro. Luffy is overpowering Kaido and throwing him left and right and many points in this fight which is something Zoro can’t do even stated by him. Zoro didn’t tank the combined attck xD he stopped its momentum for few seconds before getting teleported and saved by Law. If a stab by killer can take down Zoro then a few kong guns let alone higher lvl attacks will surely destroy Zoro. I’m not attributing all of Zoro’s strength to enma. I’m attributing his sudden advancement in CoA mid fight after saying “he needs to unleash more of Enma’s power”

You know we can turn around the tables right? Give us panels where it shows Zoro can defeat Luffy at DR or WCI.

Any one of common sense understand Luffy is faster stop with this idiotic statement.
And surely FS can do lots of shit Zoro won’t even be able to land hits easily if at all.

Zoro would be behind Luffy's EoS villain so 2nd strongest, if they both die then yes he becomes the strongest character
Tbh, I forgot about the villain part. Honestly there’s zero chance EOS any fucking character besides Luffy for that matter who will be stronger than BB Luffy’s final opponent unless ‘Im’ can fight and he is powerful lol.

even if we go by your scenario there’s no reason to believe Zoro has the same lvl of growth in power like Luffy does. So EOS Zoro is his prime where he can’t go any stronger plus I don’t see why Zoro won’t retire after his captain his closest companion/nakama died...
Because Zoro pursued combat strength above all else..Ray was already ambitionless chilling in the stolen boat..Zoro has had wild ambitions before he even met Luffy..So if Zoro continues to pursue strength and Luffy dies he will far surpass Luffy.

Hell even if Luffy doesn't die he'll go stagnant and stop training..Zoro won't.

Currently Zoro is probably stronger anyways

Imo no, since prime BB and Imu are possibly still alive even after Luffy beaten each of em.
There will never be an opponent who Luffy beats fairly and he is still stronger then Zoro

Luffy will die young for sure, his signature laugh is "shishishi", "shi" means "death" in Japanese, and he doesn't bring death, so... There you go.

It's a joke, don't take it seriously.