Future Events If Luffy dies eos, wouldn’t Zoro automatically become top 1 of all time?

Even Sanji had better CoO than Luffy post TS was he stronger? Lol no. Even killer blitzed nothing unique to Zoro. Luffy is overpowering Kaido and throwing him left and right and many points in this fight which is something Zoro can’t do even stated by him. Zoro didn’t tank the combined attck xD he stopped its momentum for few seconds before getting teleported and saved by Law. If a stab by killer can take down Zoro then a few kong guns let alone higher lvl attacks will surely destroy Zoro. I’m not attributing all of Zoro’s strength to enma. I’m attributing his sudden advancement in CoA mid fight after saying “he needs to unleash more of Enma’s power”

You know we can turn around the tables right? Give us panels where it shows Zoro can defeat Luffy at DR or WCI.

Any one of common sense understand Luffy is faster stop with this idiotic statement.
And surely FS can do lots of shit Zoro won’t even be able to land hits easily if at all.

Post automatically merged:

Tbh, I forgot about the villain part. Honestly there’s zero chance EOS any fucking character besides Luffy for that matter who will be stronger than BB Luffy’s final opponent unless ‘Im’ can fight and he is powerful lol.
Killer bli
Even Sanji had better CoO than Luffy post TS was he stronger? Lol no. Even killer blitzed nothing unique to Zoro. Luffy is overpowering Kaido and throwing him left and right and many points in this fight which is something Zoro can’t do even stated by him. Zoro didn’t tank the combined attck xD he stopped its momentum for few seconds before getting teleported and saved by Law. If a stab by killer can take down Zoro then a few kong guns let alone higher lvl attacks will surely destroy Zoro. I’m not attributing all of Zoro’s strength to enma. I’m attributing his sudden advancement in CoA mid fight after saying “he needs to unleash more of Enma’s power”

You know we can turn around the tables right? Give us panels where it shows Zoro can defeat Luffy at DR or WCI.

Any one of common sense understand Luffy is faster stop with this idiotic statement.
And surely FS can do lots of shit Zoro won’t even be able to land hits easily if at all.

Tbh, I forgot about the villain part. Honestly there’s zero chance EOS any fucking character besides Luffy for that matter who will be stronger than BB Luffy’s final opponent unless ‘Im’ can fight and he is powerful lol.

Nice attempt trying to make a false equivalency with sanji’s coo, tell me how that translates to Zoro’s superior coa. “Oh sanji had superior coo so your point is rendered moot” Coa is invisible armor and coo is a precognitive ability. Nice try to broaden and brush off tho points for effort

Lmao was killer blitzing supposed to be some mic drop that means he was faster then luffy too simple. And guess what zoro is faster then killer so the point is negligible

Your whole argument banks on the fact that Enma is a power up and zoro greatly improved but he only improved his armament

Nice try, still have yet to answer how luffy is going to put zoro down in G4’s time limit with zoro’s superior endurance. What’s luffy going to do hit him with a King Kong gun,elephant gun, rhino schider lmao please say those attacks are stronger then a combined emperor attack please do

Future sight? Lmao your ass is still in whole cake how did luffy beat the 40 year old man with mom issues again? With fs?no overwhelming speed. How is luffy faster then zoro? Zoro literally blitzed the man who one shotted him and couldn’t avoid it even with fs.

Killer bli

Nice attempt trying to make a false equivalency with sanji’s coo, tell me how that translates to Zoro’s superior coa. “Oh sanji had superior coo so your point is rendered moot” Coa is invisible armor and coo is a precognitive ability. Nice try to broaden and brush off tho points for effort

Lmao was killer blitzing supposed to be some mic drop that means he was faster then luffy too simple. And guess what zoro is faster then killer so the point is negligible

Your whole argument banks on the fact that Enma is a power up and zoro greatly improved but he only improved his armament

Nice try, still have yet to answer how luffy is going to put zoro down in G4’s time limit with zoro’s superior endurance. What’s luffy going to do hit him with a King Kong gun,elephant gun, rhino schider lmao please say those attacks are stronger then a combined emperor attack please do

Future sight? Lmao your ass is still in whole cake how did luffy beat the 40 year old man with mom issues again? With fs?no overwhelming speed. How is luffy faster then zoro? Zoro literally blitzed the man who one shotted him and couldn’t avoid it even with fs.
Is it false when you don’t like it? Fact of the matter both of his top two each had a better type of haki than him at one point, but look at him now... better than both in their specialized type of haki which is not surprising since Luffy is their captain and the main character.

No need for a mic drop speed blitzing Kaido is not an insane feat.

It’s a manga fact Enma is a power up that increase both attack power and release more haki. Fucking Zoro stated he needed to unleash more of enma during the fight against Kaido. By PU we are talking about offense PU not all round PU.

where are you taking this superior endurance from? Luffy has shown over and over he is more monstrous when it comes to that aspect. Where does it say Zoro took the who attack from Bm and Kaido to the end? Few seconds if not even a second as stated by Kid from blocking, Law saved him. ZORO NEVER TOOK THAT ATTACK TO THE END. Are you really that blind to not see that? Or just prefer to ignore it?

Where does it say Kaido has FS?

Is it false when you don’t like it? Fact of the matter both of his top two each had a better type of haki than him at one point, but look at him now... better than both in their specialized type of haki which is not surprising since Luffy is their captain and the main character.

No need for a mic drop speed blitzing Kaido is not an insane feat.

It’s a manga fact Enma is a power up that increase both attack power and release more haki. Fucking Zoro stated he needed to unleash more of enma during the fight against Kaido. By PU we are talking about offense PU not all round PU.

where are you taking this superior endurance from? Luffy has shown over and over he is more monstrous when it comes to that aspect. Where does it say Zoro took the who attack from Bm and Kaido to the end? Few seconds if not even a second as stated by Kid from blocking, Law saved him. ZORO NEVER TOOK THAT ATTACK TO THE END. Are you really that blind to not see that? Or just prefer to ignore it?

Where does it say Kaido has FS?
Lmao I said you were going to generalize haki and you still did it. One is a precognition ability and one is invisible armor they are not the same. Crazy how your switching up the argument to current Luffy because you know you lost the debate and you’re still wrong zoro still has better armament, and zoro would’ve seriously injured if not killed Kaido if it weren’t for big mom with just his armament no conquerors required

Speed blitzing kaido isn’t an insane feat but Luffy couldn’t do it, crazy how nothing is an insane feat unless Luffy does it to you people, and Kaido speed blitzed him twice. Zoro shits on him in the speed department. Oh but great counter “it’s not an impressive feat”. You were banking your whole argument on killer lmao

Tf are you talking about, Luffy has no attack that rivals the Hakai unless your implying Luffy has an attack stronger? But you keep dancing around the subject because you know what’ll happen if you do. Funny how you keep ignoring G4’s time limit and have yet to name attacks comparable to Hakai, what attack does Luffy have that is stronger then the initial impact of it please tell me please do you won’t tho

40 year old man with mama issues? Are you daft? I’m talking about katakuri. Who didn’t lose because Luffy gained future sight he lost because he couldn’t keep up with us speed. So what generalization is next Mr. I’m not a kid fan I change my avi all the time

Ashura is a technique and a transformation
I disagree, because he says demon aura and it's advanced CoC I think that's a manifestation of haki not a transformation, I could be wrong so I'll let you keep it, ill just reiterate that luffy didn't overpower and hurt kaido in those panels he stopped the club in some panels, he landed punches in others he did not punch through the club swing and hit kaido, by your logic it took 7 extra chapters to do half of something Zoro did (in base) with tastu Maki, his attack was that much stronger than kaidos luffy aint there yet.

H

humanbeing

what if Zoro dies? :D he always is ready to make the sacrifice just like against Kuma and Kaido. he will perform seppuku in case of Luffy's death and he could not protect his captain. so there is no need for declaring him top 1 or top 10 :D

For Zoro presumably reaching PK level this is my personal analysis:

Zoro has shown to be consistently relatable to Luffy throughout the story in Pre TS when it comes to PL.

- Whisky Peak, they were clashing equally relying on similar resources
- Enies Lobby since G2 Luffy would have probably mid diffed Kaku given he low diffed Blueno and Zoro low low diffed Kaku despite Kaku still standing in good health conditions. G3 was particularly potent but not that brillant in execution time. Not to mention that Zoro was extensively enduring and G2 provoked stamina limitations.

Now we see what's occurring in Wano:

- Zoro blocking for a while and taking an attack meant to be most likely stronger than Luffy's strongest KKG and probably much faster (at least just AP wise)
- Luffy never proving to afford that even in Tankman which is a goofy mode
- Zoro having no G4 issues and nothing proves his Asura mode is too energy consuming since Hakai most likely depleted most of his energy and vitality

Zoro might not end up being the strongest, but whoever that is no1 as the goat, we know damn sure that he aint fighting with a sword.

Think about it, zoro is so op that he basically made whoever that is the strongest in the world to not fight with a sword.
Because otherwise, that title would belong to zoro.
That by itself is something crazy hack right there.

Zoro might not end up being the strongest, but whoever that is no1 as the goat, we know damn sure that he aint fighting with a sword.

Think about it, zoro is so op that he basically made whoever that is the strongest in the world to not fight with a sword.
Because otherwise, that title would belong to zoro.
That by itself is something crazy hack right there.
Yes when it comes to swordsmen Zoro is in all likelihood destined to become the most potent of at least his era.

Of course hopefully if Luffy becomes the strongest of all times or at least his own era Zoro could follow considering they were portrayed similarly throughout the heart of the manga overall.

you sure zoro would be second strongest of all time?

all time people

prime roger, prime garp, prime wb, prime xebec, prime kaido, prime BB , prime akainu, Prime luffy, imu(if thats a fighter)
thats a fuckton of people
to surpass
top 5-7 all time isnt far off
in the top 2 am afraid is a bit high