Questions & Mysteries If Mihawk is = Yonkous and has advanced coc, the why Kaidou didn't mention him

you have started twerking for any agenda
that would even disregard a fellow yonko as long as it glorifies shanks
:milaugh:
you know its false .
What agenda? Kaido is probably the best power scaler in the verse as he has fought emperors and the navy. If your favourite didn't make the hall of fame that's not my problem:kayneshrug:

Also regarding BM, She is still>> any admiral

I swear all this Mihawk hate is for the sole purpose of making sure there's an argument that EoS Zoro is somehow Yonko Commander level lmfao
Basically, its actually strange to me why there seems to be a subset of Sanji fans whose so focused shitting on Mihawk/lowering Zoros EOS benchmark.

Especially for those that prescribe to equivalence or even Sanji being stronger than Zoro, logically it would be more beneficial for Zoro to be stronger so their own favorite character is stronger under the “rivalry” or “wings” argument. It’s almost like their perceived ceiling for Sanji is so low so they have to drag Zoro down to that level.

I swear all this Mihawk hate is for the sole purpose of making sure there's an argument that EoS Zoro is somehow Yonko Commander level lmfao
Not at all, because him and sanji already are at this point... This just means mihawk is admiral level and I consider admirals (especially the 3 og) being really close to yonkos, if shanks is the weakest yonko in 1 v 1 then he must around fleet admiral level as well... Remember marines said that what makes shanks' strenght is the strenght and balance of his crew, which means his commanders are close to him

Roger became Pirate King because of his crew

Whitebeard, Linlin, Kaido, Blackbeard and Shanks became Emperors because of their crews

Marines grew in power because of the number of powerful people at their disposal

Germa got to where they are because of the number of powerful people in their group

Every Warlord, bar Mihawk, did so as well.

Mihawk the 1 man army, world's strongest swordsman got to were he his on his lonesome. No crew, no backup nada. When they rescinded the Warlord system they sent a fleet after him....a fleet for every Warlord and their crew and a fleet for 1 man lol

But yeah Kaido, the man who's been beaten and captured numerous times didn't picture Mihawk :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

100%. They are either Shanks nob gobblers or Nonce fans. It's always those 2 groups

Who cares?

If at the end of the day the mihawktards will tell you that mihawk is the zolo's goal and that's why it's stronger than anyone...
:laughmoji:

mihawk should be banned until he proves he doesn't sweat in fear against east blue zolo and isn't forced to postpone by yonko's vice-captains' underlings swordsmen

Clearly Oda spare it when Kaido meet Zoro again.

Kaido: Roronoa, a normal person would be dead by that attack already. What kind of ambition that carries you?
Zoro: I will become the world strongest swordman. Until then, I can't die. It's a promise I made with someone.
Kaido: Worororo, so you want to surpass Mihawk? That man is another level of mine. Damn, somehow I want to live again. I want to see how far you could go worororo.

Clearly Oda spare it when Kaido meet Zoro again.

Kaido: Roronoa, a normal person would be dead by that attack already. What kind of ambition that carries you?
Zoro: I will become the world strongest swordman. Until then, I can't die. It's a promise I made with someone.
Kaido: Worororo, so you want to surpass Mihawk? That man is another level of mine. Damn, somehow I want to live again. I want to see how far you could go worororo.
This sounds like one of MonsterZoro's posts when he was predicting Sanji CoC awakening last chapter LMAO