Questions & Mysteries If Mihawk is = Yonkous and has advanced coc, the why Kaidou didn't mention him

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
For anybody that said Kaido didn't met or fought Mihawk because he was hiding in Wano, y'all know that Kaido would have gotten to Marineford if it wasn't for Shanks right? He's free to travel around and probably stumble upon Mihawk at some point. Why he didn't includes him? Dunno.

Short list of other people Kaido didn’t include -
  1. Big Mom
  2. Blackbeard
  3. Akainu
  4. Aokiji
  5. Kizaru
  6. Garp
  7. Sengoku
  8. Fujitora
  9. Ryokugyu
I guess Big Mom and Blackbeard aren’t actually Yonkou level and there are no Marine top-tiers either. :usoprice:

I like how only Mihawk is nitpicked to not be included. Actually, I think I seen people asking why Rayleigh wasn’t included before… almost as if there is some kind of agenda….:memehm:

Last edited:
Why wasn't Akainu or Big Mom for that matter.
It's entirely possible they never got into conflict with each other, Kaido's no swordsman.
Post automatically merged:

Goddamnit i just noticed it's a Stealthblack thread, i take the bait every time lmao

Short list of other people Kaido didn’t include -
  1. Big Mom
  2. Blackbeard
  3. Akainu
  4. Aokiji
  5. Kizaru
  6. Garp
  7. Sengoku
  8. Fujitora
  9. Ryokugyu
I guess Big Mom and Blackbeard aren’t actually Yonkou level and there are no Marine top-tiers either. :usoprice:

I like how only Mihawk is nitpicked to not be included. Actually, I think I seen people asking why Rayleigh wasn’t included before… almost as if there is some kind of agenda….:memehm:
None of them can compete with Kaido. Those 5 Kaido identified are the top fighters in OP.

He's interested in swordsman. Beating Kaido doesn't interest him. It's not that hard to understand.
So basically mihawk not actually trying to fight any damn body.

He refuses to engage Shanks, the only “swordsman” an apparently not interested in the other Yonko.

He works for the World gov, so he ain’t after Fuji or the admirals either. Another mihawk myth busted. For some it is hard to understand.

Why dont people get that those 5 people Kaido was thinking of are the pirates he respects and holds in high regard, thats why he was wondering if Luffy would be the same as them and during their fight Kaido has slowly started to respect Luffy.

Those 5 were not about power levels or something delusional like that.

None of them can compete with Kaido. Those 5 Kaido identified are the top fighters in OP.
Big Mom literally fought Kaido for 3 days to a standstill and has never been portrayed as anything less than an extreme diff opponent for Kaido. Blackbeard will undoubtably be stronger than Kaido when Luffy face him, so they can definitely compete with Kaido.

I am not going to go into the admirals vs yonkou debate here since thats a minefield topic which isn’t what this thread about. Regardless, all the characters listed are no doubt among the top-tier (or was in their prime).

We all know OP just has just trying to push his agenda that Mihawk is not a top-tier and is merely “YC3” level and wants to use the scene as support. My rebuttal is merely pointing out that not being included in the scene doesn’t preclude you from being top-tier status.

Mihawk could split the moon and you and the other downplayers would claim that this is not impressive. Sad. Keep coping clown.
call me back when he actually do something relevant :ihaha:
Why do I need to cope when the fraud himself is confirmed weaker than a pre yami yami no mi Blackbeard :risitasad:

Dude couldnt even defeat a pre yonko shanks and fanbois thing he is some kind of end game villain level character :gokulaugh:
Imagine u speak abt settling things when u couldnt settle things when shanks was a pre yonko. But now that shanks is a yonko fraudhawk got excuses abt arms :suresure: :suresure:

Big Mom literally fought Kaido for 3 days to a standstill and has never been portrayed as anything less than an extreme diff opponent for Kaido. Blackbeard will undoubtably be stronger than Kaido when Luffy face him, so they can definitely compete with Kaido.

I am not going to go into the admirals vs yonkou debate here since thats a minefield topic which isn’t what this thread about. Regardless, all the characters listed are no doubt among the top-tier (or was in their prime).

We all know OP just has just trying to push his agenda that Mihawk is not a top-tier and is merely “YC3” level and wants to use the scene as support. My rebuttal is merely pointing out that not being included in the scene doesn’t preclude you from being top-tier status.
Your meaning of the word 'compete' is different to Kaido's.

A credible character gave us his top 5. This top 5 are the only people he believes can take him to the extremes. If your fave isn't there then get over it. Not interested in your rationalisations.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The character who got one-shot by a weaker Kaido is stronger than the character who fought a stronger Kaido to a standstill for 5 days straight apparently.

The Yanker copium to call that his top 5 is insane lmao. The truth is it's the top 5 pirates that he respects or holds in a high regard - both for their character and strength.

bb, garp,sengoku are is most def not......
Yes they are. Especially the two marines.
The character who got one-shot by a weaker Kaido is stronger than the character who fought a stronger Kaido to a standstill for 5 days straight apparently.

The Yanker copium to call that his top 5 is insane lmao. The truth is it's the top 5 pirates that he respects or holds in a high regard - both for their character and strength.
Kaido's opinion > your cope. At least have the guts to quote me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido's opinion > your cope. At least have the guts to quote me.
Oden ain't stronger than Big Mom. Manga fact > Your cope.

And I wasn't referring to you and your skank stanning ass. The world doesn't revolve around you lol.

Btw, Oda termed Mihawk the WSS. Oda's opinion > Your cope but still yall yankers create copium filled headcanons like pure swordsman, hakiman etc. lmfao

Your meaning of the word 'compete' is different to Kaido's.

A credible character gave us his top 5. This top 5 are the only people he believes can take him to the extremes. If your fave isn't there then get over it. Not interested in your rationalisations.
Sorry, can you point to the panel where Kaido said “only these 5 characters can compete with me”? I can’t seem to find that line anywhere. I do recall that Kaido say only a handful of the strongest can use aCOC, which coincidentally Big Mom can use.

Regardless, let me just rephrase a bit. You point to this scene as meaning these are the top 5 strongest characters. Thats a completely separate topic from what OP is trying to do, which is to push some weird agenda about how Mihawk is YC3 level. You are talking about completely things.

All I am trying to do is rebut the OP. Regardless of your ranking of them, characters I listed are without a doubt in the top-tier (could be rank 6 to 15, not the point). All I am saying is that not being in that scene doesn’t mean you are not among the top-tier.

I am just using the Big Mom example as the thread is literally how can Mihawk be Yonkou level and use aCOC if hes not in that panel, when Big Mom is literally a yonkou and can aCOC but is not included in that panel.