Questions & Mysteries If Mihawk is = Yonkous and has advanced coc, the why Kaidou didn't mention him

Are you slow or dont know how to read?
Its just like saying Yamato wasn't afraid to fight Kaido or Franky wasn't afraid to attack Big Mom despite her power. Talk about Postponement when Big Mom ran away from Marco :suresure:
Oden was the WSS at his time and got oneshot by Kaido not even in his prime.

@ScotchInformer i will help since i know arabic.
From vivre Card of Oden:

<< What he himself called the (strongest) sword style was not a boast, it was the only one that deeply wounded Kaido! >>

||||||||||||||||

whitebeard's Vivre Card :

Whitebeard's Hobby: Saving!

People should finally acknowledge that Kaido is LOSING BECAUSE HE FOUGHT A TEAM NON STOP while carriying an island... Oda himself said "I don't know how Kaido will be defeated" years ago this means that he meant the " 1 v 1, kaido unstoppable"... And now we the latest chapter, we have confirmation with Queen that the more you take damage even If you are a tank, the weaker you become, kaido now is way way weaker than in the begining (same for luffy but not as much as kaido who fought 20 people)

Cuz Kaido haven't met the Superior Versions of those Five
He met Roger but not EOS Luffy, he met WB but not EOS Zoro, he met Shanks but not Mihawk, he met Oden but not Rayleigh, he met Xebec but not EOS Blackbeard or Im-Sama