Questions & Mysteries If Mihawk is = Yonkous and has advanced coc, the why Kaidou didn't mention him

Sorry, can you point to the panel where Kaido said “only these 5 characters can compete with me”? I can’t seem to find that line anywhere. I do recall that Kaido say only a handful of the strongest can use aCOC, which coincidentally Big Mom can use.

Regardless, let me just rephrase a bit. You point to this scene as meaning these are the top 5 strongest characters. Thats a completely separate topic from what OP is trying to do, which is to push some weird agenda about how Mihawk is YC3 level. You are talking about completely things.

All I am trying to do is rebut the OP. Regardless of your ranking of them, characters I listed are without a doubt in the top-tier (could be rank 6 to 15, not the point). All I am saying is that not being in that scene doesn’t mean you are not among the top-tier.
he did say only a few people can fight me
how high will your celing go with those 5

but again and to your point
using this list exclusively to decide who the strongest people are in op is disingenuous .

he did say only a few people can fight me
how high will your celing go with those 5

but again and to your point
using this list exclusively to decide who the strongest people are in op is disingenuous .
Woops I should have checked the chapter again :usoprice:

Regardless, my point stands, the thread is literally how can Mihawk be yonkou level and use aCOC if hes not included in that list when Big Mom, a literal yonkou and proven user of aCOC isn’t included.

edit- just reread the scene, I don’t interpret that line as only those 5 can fight me so thats why I probably forgot the exact sentence. Regardless, that wasn’t my main point

Your meaning of the word 'compete' is different to Kaido's.

A credible character gave us his top 5. This top 5 are the only people he believes can take him to the extremes. If your fave isn't there then get over it. Not interested in your rationalisations.
Wrong lol
Oda didn't include BM coz we know she can fight Kaido to death per Kaido's own statement!

Oda listed people who aren't in wano
We already know about WB, Roger, Oden and Shanks can fight kaido
Only Xebec was someone we didn't expect

So saying BM can't push Kaido to extreme diff is wrong when Oda pairs both and kaido himself thiks their battle can be a deadly one.
You can fight for hours or days stalemate and say "this battle isn't gonna be extreme diff"

The question is about why then Garp, admirals and Mihawk aren't hyped by Kaido?
Even tho kaido knows about Garp might and challenged Navy many times.

Mihawk was serious. Vista was laughing
If you are fighting someone and they are not looking at you or focused on you are they taking you serious? If fought any of the real world champion fighters and they didn't look at you for most of the fight. Instead, they were talking to their friends on the side nobody would think they were taking the fight serious.

What a joke.

Vista, who was there to rescue Ace, wasn't taking the situation serious? These jokes write themselves.

So basically mihawk not actually trying to fight any damn body.

He refuses to engage Shanks, the only “swordsman” an apparently not interested in the other Yonko.

He works for the World gov, so he ain’t after Fuji or the admirals either. Another mihawk myth busted. For some it is hard to understand.
More Headcannon, as always from you.

He considered Shanks a "has been" that means he doesn't consider Shanks a challenge anymore.

Let me explain something that you may not understand. The champion doesn't have to prove anything. It's the challenger that must prove they are worthy challenge or opponent for the champion. Fugi and admirals must prove they are a worth challenger.

I think Shanks' saber called Gryphon is really a gryphon.

Saber (possibly of the highest rank) endowed with the powers of a mythical zoan = Mihawk's Yoru

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Shanks stoped Kaido , stopped war... what mihawk did? Failed to get pass jozu and was equally matched against vista :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Bot to mention luffy had better CoO than him aswell

oden and shanks are not stronger than garp at his prime or bb who luffy is bound to face shortly sera. .......
Yes they are. Garp is overrated. Stronger than any admiral sure, but not enough to compete with the GOAT pirates.
Oden ain't stronger than Big Mom. Manga fact > Your cope.

And I wasn't referring to you and your skank stanning ass. The world doesn't revolve around you lol.

Btw, Oda termed Mihawk the WSS. Oda's opinion > Your cope but still yall yankers create copium filled headcanons like pure swordsman, hakiman etc. lmfao
Just lmao. Oden is stronger than BM according to someone who fought her days before. Don't talk manga facts while peddling delusion.

Also 'yankers' is so fucking cringe :whitepress:

Mihawk is believed to be the WSS. Though he is too scared to fight Shanks and hadn't even encountered Vista before. Safe to be WSS when you hide in East Blue chasing Don Krieg.
Sorry, can you point to the panel where Kaido said “only these 5 characters can compete with me”? I can’t seem to find that line anywhere. I do recall that Kaido say only a handful of the strongest can use aCOC, which coincidentally Big Mom can use.

Regardless, let me just rephrase a bit. You point to this scene as meaning these are the top 5 strongest characters. Thats a completely separate topic from what OP is trying to do, which is to push some weird agenda about how Mihawk is YC3 level. You are talking about completely things.

All I am trying to do is rebut the OP. Regardless of your ranking of them, characters I listed are without a doubt in the top-tier (could be rank 6 to 15, not the point). All I am saying is that not being in that scene doesn’t mean you are not among the top-tier.

I am just using the Big Mom example as the thread is literally how can Mihawk be Yonkou level and use aCOC if hes not in that panel, when Big Mom is literally a yonkou and can aCOC but is not included in that panel.
Okay so you haven't read the manga. Thanks. Moving on.
Wrong lol
Oda didn't include BM coz we know she can fight Kaido to death per Kaido's own statement!

Oda listed people who aren't in wano
We already know about WB, Roger, Oden and Shanks can fight kaido
Only Xebec was someone we didn't expect

So saying BM can't push Kaido to extreme diff is wrong when Oda pairs both and kaido himself thiks their battle can be a deadly one.
You can fight for hours or days stalemate and say "this battle isn't gonna be extreme diff"

The question is about why then Garp, admirals and Mihawk aren't hyped by Kaido?
Even tho kaido knows about Garp might and challenged Navy many times.
First sentence is cope. Kaido doesn't view Linlin as capable of competing with him. That's why he called her a disgrace when she got thrown off Onigashima:endthis:

Yes they are. Garp is overrated. Stronger than any admiral sure, but not enough to compete with the GOAT pirates.

Just lmao. Oden is stronger than BM according to someone who fought her days before. Don't talk manga facts while peddling delusion.

Also 'yankers' is so fucking cringe :whitepress:

Mihawk is believed to be the WSS. Though he is too scared to fight Shanks and hadn't even encountered Vista before. Safe to be WSS when you hide in East Blue chasing Don Krieg.

Okay so you haven't read the manga. Thanks. Moving on.

First sentence is cope. Kaido doesn't view Linlin as capable of competing with him. That's why he called her a disgrace when she got thrown off Onigashima:endthis:
you have started twerking for any agenda
that would even disregard a fellow yonko as long as it glorifies shanks
:milaugh:
you know its false .

headcanon
"I'll Kill you if you come here Linlin" She comes anyway and he starts shitting his pants. Has her tied up yet she's the one who gets what she wants out of the meeting.
Plot armor of alliance saved her ass
Post automatically merged:

For anybody that said Kaido didn't met or fought Mihawk because he was hiding in Wano, y'all know that Kaido would have gotten to Marineford if it wasn't for Shanks right? He's free to travel around and probably stumble upon Mihawk at some point. Why he didn't includes him? Dunno.
Yeah…
Defeated 7 times
Captured 17 times
And stopped by Shanks
That’s what happens when he starts to get out of Wano Lol

How the fuck can Mihawk meet this guy who constantly catches Ls once he goes out of Wano