Future Events If Oda continues to milk one piece for money........

One piece will go down as the manga who fell the hardest from grace in terms of its quality. I do not want to read "BUT THE SALES". No a good salesman can sell garbage to people does not mean garbage is good. Oda is milking op for money with the same formula over and over and over with 0 meaningful moments or characters. Do not talk to me about world fucking building when Goofy is the only one who gets highlighted constantly.

What makes you think that? I find wano one piece mid. You don't know jack shit about me lmfao
you know classic "you are oda dickrider because you disagree with me"....you have to eat up every "shit" they say and ironically they mock others for eating everything Oda is offering...:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

But the sales are going well. Also the world building isn't that bad
shut up "Oda dickrider" :kuzanshut::milaugh:

One piece will go down as the manga who fell the hardest from grace in terms of its quality. I do not want to read "BUT THE SALES". No a good salesman can sell garbage to people does not mean garbage is good. Oda is milking op for money with the same formula over and over and over with 0 meaningful moments or characters. Do not talk to me about world fucking building when Goofy is the only one who gets highlighted constantly.
You are a nobody so your opinion matters as much as a turd that has been flushed. So cry all you want but you'll always be a loser.
Post automatically merged:

World building has become shit. There is pretty no effort added into that too. It has become a small part now.
You don't decide what's shit and not shit pal, you a nobody.