Future Events If Oda continues to milk one piece for money........

C

CensoredbyWG

For a people that rarely buy a comic book now and only enjoying One Piece through free website, I won't complain anything.

I would only complained if I routinely buy the comics and/or subscribe to certain paid media in order to read/watch certain manga/anime and the author keep milking the money and sacrificing the story
:cheers:
This is so facts lol, dudes been reading for free for decades while still having the nerve to complain.

Its almost endemic to japanese manga authors, they always shit the bed in the "final arc" and the endings.
Its trueee
Fairy tail, naruto and now one piecee
They always struggle to end it
Post automatically merged:

This is so facts lol, dudes been reading for free for decades while still having the nerve to complain.
Of course we complain
Not like you who just suck everything oda said

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Its trueee
Fairy tail, naruto and now one piecee
They always struggle to end it

Of course we complain
Not like you who just suck everything oda said
Even if you don't suck it there are millions other who will suck it, your useless mouth is replaceable you poor ass crybaby peasant!

C

CensoredbyWG

I can not say about other arcs but last arc was goated because I was also reading weekly and enjoyed every chapter apart from ending fight. Way better than wano and wci which I read weekly too
My man, you gotta be kidding lol. It was cool af to see all the new bankais and top tier fights but narratively it was all over the place.

Kyourako´s bankai was useless against lille who was defeated by an asspull that was NEVER foreshadowed before, we saw kira with a huge hole in his chest and we NEVER saw neither lille or kira till the light novels explained what happens, the end of this fight was literally offscreened.

Gerard valkyrie took 3 bankais to his face until kubo realized he made an invencible character and proceeded to kill him off with that EXTREMELY anti climatic ability where he claims the powers he conceded back.

The arc was supposed to have an emotional fight between ichigo and ishida, a conflict of friends and different races that had been foreshadowed until the very first arc where they killed a menos grande only to have yet again an EXTREMELY anti climatic conclusion where ishida forgets about his whole quincy situation and befriends his friends.

Ishida fights with jugram, loses the fight and YET AGAIN kubo realizes he made ANOTHER invincible character and proceeds to kill him of AGAIN with that thing who claims his powers back.

Last but not least, during the final fight ishida appears with a NEVER BEFORE MENTIONED arrow which conviniently nullifies yhwach´s almighty ability and concedes us, YET AGAIN, another anti climatic fight.

Thousand blood war was FULL of deus ex machinas and asspulls who destroyed powerscalling, lots of plotholes who destroyed the storyline and a LOT of anti climatic endings to fights we have been waiting for decades.

I respect your opinion but objectively speaking: the last arc was a disaster for the franchise.

My man, you gotta be kidding lol. It was cool af to see all the new bankais and top tier fights but narratively it was all over the place.

Kyourako´s bankai was useless against lille who was defeated by an asspull that was NEVER foreshadowed before, we saw kira with a huge hole in his chest and we NEVER saw neither lille or kira till the light novels explained what happens, the end of this fight was literally offscreened.

Gerard valkyrie took 3 bankais to his face until kubo realized he made an invencible character and proceeded to kill him off with that EXTREMELY anti climatic ability where he claims the powers he conceded back.

The arc was supposed to have an emotional fight between ichigo and ishida, a conflict of friends and different races that had been foreshadowed until the very first arc where they killed a menos grande only to have yet again an EXTREMELY anti climatic conclusion where ishida forgets about his whole quincy situation and befriends his friends.

Ishida fights with jugram, loses the fight and YET AGAIN kubo realizes he made ANOTHER invincible character and proceeds to kill him of AGAIN with that thing who claims his powers back.

Last but not least, during the final fight ishida appears with a NEVER BEFORE MENTIONED arrow which conviniently nullifies yhwach´s almighty ability and concedes us, YET AGAIN, another anti climatic fight.

Thousand blood war was FULL of deus ex machinas and asspulls who destroyed powerscalling, lots of plotholes who destroyed the storyline and a LOT of anti climatic endings to fights we have been waiting for decades.

I respect your opinion but objectively speaking: the last arc was a disaster for the franchise.
I agree Oda made the elites too OP but it was not that much of a big deal for me. At least we get so many good fights. OP fights don't even come close in comparison.

Uryuu did get shitted on but I never cared that much about him.

I agree the ending sucked and lore was not explained properly. But I see where you are coming from

It´s pretty much a vital part of the shonen formula, the only shonens with good endings i know about are:: JOJO(which has more of seinen elements than shonen ones despite starting as one and fullmetal alchemist).
Attack on titan ending also not so bad
And hunter x hunter, but its only their anime ending while their manga still continued and it became really bad

C

CensoredbyWG

OP fights don't even come close in comparison.
Bleach´s fight choreography and power systems were pretty much better than one piece´s.

Zanpakutous and spells>>>> fruits and haki.

Attack on titan ending also not so bad
And hunter x hunter, but its only their anime ending while their manga still continued and it became really bad
Hxh anime didn´t have an end, they simply leave the show at this arc. I never got into AoT, simply never caught my attention, but from what i have seen the franchise´s fans saying, the ending sucked.

Bleach´s fight choreography and power systems were pretty much better than one piece´s.

Zanpakutous and spells>>>> fruits and haki.

Hxh anime didn´t have an end, they simply leave the show at this arc. I never got into AoT, simply never caught my attention, but from what i have seen the franchise´s fans saying, the ending sucked.
What do you think about TYBW anime?

C

CensoredbyWG

Then why he must give his empty promises every december?
That person will fight that person
Damn what a jerk
We already 1000 chapter !!!
Money is NEVER enough + shonen jump will keep pressuring him to draw more chapters as long as it stays profitable.

What do you think about TYBW anime?
So far it has been dope, i loved the invasion and yhwach vs yamamoto fight. My biggest worry is the following seasons covering the arc.

In the manga, the arc started to fall all over the place from the start of the second invasion up until the end. I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that kubo changes a LOT of things in the anime in comparison to the manga.

I loved the changes made so far + that scene of the original gotei 13 was GOATED.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CensoredbyWG

@CensoredbyWG Attack on titan is a must watch anime imo. It doesn't get better than AOT. The ending sucked but other than that its peak anime
I was never a fan of anime with military stuff kinda of environment, my vibe is usually animes set on: futuristic environment. spiritual environments or free for all/outlaw environment like black lagoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never a fan of anime with military stuff kinda of environment, my vibe is usually animes setting on: futuristic environment. spiritual environments or free for all?outlaw environment like black lagoon.
Its has highest highs though and epic moments. Imo you will regret not watching it. I also ignored it and didn't like first few episodes which are slow but it became better and better with time. S2 , S3 and S4 are in a different league especially S3 and S4. Season 1 gives you a small taste.

It also has good mystery and world building.

C

CensoredbyWG

Its has highest highs though and epic moments. Imo you will regret not watching it. I also ignored it and didn't like first few episodes which are slow but it became better and better with time. S2 , S3 and S4 are in a different league especially S3 and S4. Season 1 gives you a small taste.

It also has good mystery and world building.
I have seen the end + multiple spoilers already, i know everything that happens lol.