Future Events If Oda continues to milk one piece for money........

This title belongs to bleach unfortunately, as for one piece falling out of grace, this is nothing other than wishful thinking.

Oda perfected the shonen formula on top of having an EXTREMELY loyal fanbase, one piece can still keep going on for another 20 years.

Last but not least, there is an important detail that people on this forum seem to forget: oda doesn't own one piece, shonen jump does. If they tell him to keep drawing this for as long as possible, he will.

OP is shonen jump's greatest and most profitable asset who keeps making more and more money, not to mention collectables, toys, vídeo games, etc...

Other thing that i thought about now is: Manga's Golden generation is GONE, comparing nowadays manga with the ones that came around mid 90s until late 00s is depressing.

It's 2022, almost 23 and there is still no other manga with potential to sell as much as the big 3 did, not to mention FMA, death note, Gintama, code geass, soul Eater, etc... There were a LOT of great titles back the, competition was ruthless and we had plenty of options.

OP Will keep going for as long as possible simply because shonen jump KNOWS there are neither mangakas nor mangas able to present the amount of exciting Works they had on their prime(mid 90s- late 00s) therefore, they will stay clinging to the last representative of those golden times for as long as ite gets.

One Piece has a lot of issues but I'll take it going on for 7 years or however long over it ending in less than 5 just cause some people want it over with. Weren't people complaining things would get rushed, Oda clarifies he's not trying to rush and isn't worried about deadlines then that means he's milking it?

This title belongs to bleach unfortunately, as for one piece falling out of grace, this is nothing other than wishful thinking.

Oda perfected the shonen formula on top of having an EXTREMELY loyal fanbase, one piece can still keep going on for another 20 years.

Last but not least, there is an important detail that people on this forum seem to forget: oda doesn't own one piece, shonen jump does. If they tell him to keep drawing this for as long as possible, he will.

OP is shonen jump's greatest and most profitable asset who keeps making more and more money, not to mention collectables, toys, vídeo games, etc...

Other thing that i thought about now is: Manga's Golden generation is GONE, comparing nowadays manga with the ones that came around mid 90s until late 00s is depressing.

It's 2022, almost 23 and there is still no other manga with potential to sell as much as the big 3 did, not to mention FMA, death note, Gintama, code geass, soul Eater, etc... There were a LOT of great titles back the, competition was ruthless and we had plenty of options.

OP Will keep going for as long as possible simply because shonen jump KNOWS there are neither mangakas nor mangas able to present the amount of exciting Works they had on their prime(mid 90s- late 00s) therefore, they will stay clinging to the last representative of those golden times for as long as ite gets.
Bleach never fall from grace

I remember vividly because i followed bleach from it´s peak of success until it´s fall from grace, that last arc was a DISASTER and i say that because i followed it weekly at the time.

When it ended around 2016, fans were literally burning the manga´s physical copies. On the other hand, bleach had a LOT of loyal fans who stayed with it even after the manga´s end, the light novels alongside brave souls game did a LOT to keep bleach´s name alive which ended with the anime´s return for the last arc.

Everytime i see one piece fans complaining about plots, characters and mainly storyline i burst out laughing because it immediately remember me how lucky we are to have something like one peace remaining at the top with huge quality, despite it´s flaws, for so long.

For a people that rarely buy a comic book now and only enjoying One Piece through free website, I won't complain anything.

I would only complained if I routinely buy the comics and/or subscribe to certain paid media in order to read/watch certain manga/anime and the author keep milking the money and sacrificing the story
:cheers:

I remember vividly because i followed bleach from it´s peak of success until it´s fall from grace, that last arc was a DISASTER and i say that because i followed it weekly at the time.

When it ended around 2016, fans were literally burning the manga´s physical copies. On the other hand, bleach had a LOT of loyal fans who stayed with it even after the manga´s end, the light novels alongside brave souls game did a LOT to keep bleach´s name alive which ended with the anime´s return for the last arc.

Everytime i see one piece fans complaining about plots, characters and mainly storyline i burst out laughing because it immediately remember me how lucky we are to have something like one peace remaining at the top with huge quality, despite it´s flaws, for so long.
I can not say about other arcs but last arc was goated because I was also reading weekly and enjoyed every chapter apart from ending fight. Way better than wano and wci which I read weekly too