Questions & Mysteries If One Piece ever did a spin-off OVA, what would you like to see?

Worst Generation. How their journeys started from the sea they are from and how they arrived to Sabaody, their adventures and how they got their bounties.
I think that Kid and Killer alone deserve a manga/side story. It would be the opposite of Luffys journey
Post automatically merged:

I want to see Garp's full story.
Yes yes and thousand times yes :steef: A story from the view of the marines would also be really cool

I think that Kid and Killer alone deserve a manga/side story. It would be the opposite of Luffys journey
Agree, like they reached Sabaody with the same status of Luffy/Zoro, but they probably didn't save countries during the way.
They probably fought a lot, killed, but in their own name, not for the country they were at.
Take Jaya, for example, and put Kidd and Killer here instead of Luffy and Zoro
Just by this panel you can imagine how different the actions/decisions/consequences would've been
Kidd Pirates traveled in parallel with the SHs, in a really different way than the rest of the Worst Generation members, probably behaving in opposite ways for their own reasons...

Oda better do it, once One Piece ends.