Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?


  • Total voters
    148
#81
Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment in the comment section down below and make sure to hit the notification bell.
you mean: "I know yall've got a device called ZEEMAUSUU.. you use zeemausuu to CLICK CLICK CLICK Subscribe CLICK CLICK CLICK Like and CLICK CLICK CLICK Share...and make sure to follow me on patron FOR EXXXXCLUSIVE ANIME REACTION VIDEOS. "
 
#82
Your anger or tears wont change what Sanji said there.


Your posts are reminding me how annoying and thick skulled the Sanji fanboys were back in the days.

Sanji burying his own dream for Zeff is one thing, but thats not relatable here. Sanji clearly mentioned, Zoro should give up his dream because its not achievable. There is no defending him here. If you look at his monologue, he clearly thinks like an average joe, "
"{Crazy asshole...!! He was going to fight the strongest man in the world! He knew what would happen...!!! Give up your ambition, if it'll get you killed!!}"

He had little respect for people's convictions to the point he used to call them stupid on their face =>


How does Sanji abandoning his dream for Zeff's sake justify him belittling other people's ambitions?

You made a nice story, but I am not buying it.

Also, you are wrong about Zoro's dream. He wanted to be the WSS even before that promise with Kuina.
This is so pointless man, it's like saying Sanji can't get CoC cuz he smokes cigarette. And what about him saying those words and realizing he was almost equal to Luffy and Zoro on having a dreams and ambitions? The point of this scene was exactly this, you're basicly arguing towards Sanji's thoughts about Zoro's stubbornness.

Later on Zoro and Sanji are the ones who offer themselves as sacrifice for Luffy, and Sanji mentions Zoro's ambitions as something really important for him, both of them where willing to die because of Luffy despite ANYTHING.
Thats pretty far from being a decisive matter on having CoC or not, especially cuz we have CoC users like Katakuri that doesn't have such great ambitions.
 
#83
This is so pointless man, it's like saying Sanji can't get CoC cuz he smokes cigarette. And what about him saying those words and realizing he was almost equal to Luffy and Zoro on having a dreams and ambitions? The point of this scene was exactly this, you're basicly arguing towards Sanji's thoughts about Zoro's stubbornness.

Later on Zoro and Sanji are the ones who offer themselves as sacrifice for Luffy, and Sanji mentions Zoro's ambitions as something really important for him, both of them where willing to die because of Luffy despite ANYTHING.
Thats pretty far from being a decisive matter on having CoC or not, especially cuz we have CoC users like Katakuri that doesn't have such great ambitions.
Such a good point. They are pretending just luffy and zoro have CoC .d.d
 
#84
Because Sanji thought little of doing something for yourself, but would be willing to go to al those lengths for Zeff. Everything i wrote in the post you quoted applies and explains.
You explained nothing. Sanji was talking about Zoro and what Zoro should have done. You made it about Sanji&Zeff which is not relatable. I am sorry, but your post seems like an attempt to confuse others with something unrelatable.

This is so pointless man, it's like saying Sanji can't get CoC cuz he smokes cigarette
This makes no sense. How could you compare to one of the important moments of Baratie arc which shows Sanji's conviction and attitude with something like smoking? Think before posting next time.

And what about him saying those words and realizing he was almost equal to Luffy and Zoro on having a dreams and ambitions?
Huh? When did this happen?

you're basicly arguing towards Sanji's thoughts about Zoro's stubbornness
ohh right, now its not a great ambition or conviction anymore =>


Its stubbornness because Sanji, who used to think like an average Joe, said it.

Later on Zoro and Sanji are the ones who offer themselves as sacrifice for Luffy, and Sanji mentions Zoro's ambitions as something really important for him, both of them where willing to die because of Luffy despite ANYTHING.
Yeah, he learned from Zoro and Luffy what it means to have an ambition. Can you see how he remembers his own dialogue, "abandon your stupid dream" and compare it with Zoro & Luffy's statements here?

Thats pretty far from being a decisive matter on having CoC or not, especially cuz we have CoC users like Katakuri that doesn't have such great ambitions.
Not having a great ambition is one thing, but having zero respect for other people's ambition and conviction is completely different.

Also, I am still not sure ambition plays no role for CoC =>
 
#85
You explained nothing. Sanji was talking about Zoro and what Zoro should have done. You made it about Sanji&Zeff which is not relatable. I am sorry, but your post seems like an attempt to confuse others with something unrelatable.


This makes no sense. How could you compare to one of the important moments of Baratie arc which shows Sanji's conviction and attitude with something like smoking? Think before posting next time.


Huh? When did this happen?


ohh right, now its not a great ambition or conviction anymore =>


Its stubbornness because Sanji, who used to think like an average Joe, said it.


Yeah, he learned from Zoro and Luffy what it means to have an ambition. Can you see how he remembers his own dialogue, "abandon your stupid dream" and compare it with Zoro & Luffy's statements here?


Not having a great ambition is one thing, but having zero respect for other people's ambition and conviction is completely different.

Also, I am still not sure ambition plays no role for CoC =>
king of germa or allblue i suppose
:specialmeh:
 
#87
You explained nothing. Sanji was talking about Zoro and what Zoro should have done. You made it about Sanji&Zeff which is not relatable. I am sorry, but your post seems like an attempt to confuse others with something unrelatable.


This makes no sense. How could you compare to one of the important moments of Baratie arc which shows Sanji's conviction and attitude with something like smoking? Think before posting next time.
Of course it's fucking relatable when that's Sanji trying to push his convictions on Zoro. So we need to look at said convictions, and those have to do with Sanji and Zeff.



This is Sanji just as willing to die in Barratie for what he thinks is important.

Because like we went throgh already, Sanji thought less of doing things for himself. Thus :



Which basically talks about Sanji having CoC and the potential to awaken it like Luffy and Zoro. A spear of Conviction that he stiffles for Zeff's sake, something he needs to stop doing in order to reach his potential.
 
#88
Oda likes the Monster Trio dynamic and Sanji will always be the number 3 of Luffy’s crew. There’s no getting around that. However, number 3s have an absolutely god awful track record of being top tiers in their own right, or even being remotely relevant within the story. If we take Luffy/the yonko as number 1 and YC1 as number 2, there is not a single #3 in the series of any note whatsoever. Smoothie? Queen? Jozu? All punching bags and hype tools for other characters and given the history of the character, Sanji falls into the same category. This makes him incredibly unlikely to receive CoC, even if Oda continues to maintain the crew’s original hierarchy.
List of some second division commanders and number 3s: Oden, Shiryu, Blackbeard, Ace, Gaban, Jozu and Queen........three of those have kings haki(as far as we know)...one of them stalemated Oden for 3 days the same Oden who almost defeated Kaido the other deflected the strongest slash and went toe to toe with an admiral, the other took on an emperor by himself and stood as the victor in the end (no Queen is not stronger than Big mom, besides with this logic every supernova is a hype tool since they all got clobbered by the Yonkos), one was placed on equal footing with Magellan who took out Blackbeard and his entire crew...the same Blackbeard that then became an emperor.......oh and one of them is the Pirate kings son. Stop putting Smoothie as the poster child for YC2s and the number 3s.....besides Sanji is a main character who has two of his own arcs, a top 3 in popularity polls and hailed as the left hand of the future pirate king, now put that dude with Smoothie and you will see how this reasoning is laughable. Ultimately this all means nothing since these rankings don't exist as a statement on a characters relevance or strength, that is not how Oda operates and the sooner this community lets go of these made up standards the sooner you will realize that comparing Sanji to Smoothie or Jozu is a joke.
 
#89
Greetings WorstGen Mania

Today i will show you my thoughts about "If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?"

Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment in the comment section down below and make sure to hit the notification bell.
Without further a due, lets jump right into it.
> When Luffy use Conqueror Haki in Udon Prison, we saw that japanese letter right in Luffy's panel, the same thing happen when Zoro about to use Ashura to cut Kaido and then later on Kaido asking Zoro about Conqueror Haki.
> Now about Sanji, he also got the same japanese letter which is hinted about Conqueror Haki while he is in Bath house in Flower Capital when fighting X-Drake and Hawkins. Is that a Conqueror Haki too? maybe yes and maybe not
> Back in Sabaody Archipelago, we meet Silvers Rayleigh which is a Vice Captain/Right Hand Man of The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger
> When we saw the first time he used CoC, only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp got an highlighted/single panel about them reacting to Rayleigh's CoC.
> In that panel, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji isn't even afraid and we even saw Sanji's eye looks like that.
> Earlier, we got a leak about One Piece Volume 99,100, and 101 Cover. And we got One Piece Volume 100 Cover which is featured by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato.
> If we realize, among Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato there is a 3 Conqueror Haki users.
> That means, only Yamato and Sanji who doesn't confirmed to be Conqueror Haki users.
> In last chapter of One Piece (Chapter 1016), we saw Yamato clash with Kaido and produced a big lightning.
> Now my assumption is, Yamato might be also have a CoC because she is Kaido's blood lineage which is may inherit the CoC too.
> If Yamato is confirmed to be a CoC users too, that means Sanji is the only one who doesnt have CoC in that cover.
> If Sanji doesn't have CoC in future chapter, why Oda willingly put him alongside the 4 of CoC Users?
> A Panel when Bao Huang announce Luffy's defeat to the entire of Onigashima.
> We saw a panels of the alliance and also the beast pirates about Luffy's defeat announcement.
> And then we saw Zoro and Sanji said the same line.
> This panel is when Luffy use Conqueror Haki to defeat many fishman is Fishman Island Plaza.
> Zoro and Sanji share the same panel reacting about Luffy's Conqueror Haki.

So, if Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, Why Oda willingly give us so freaking many hints about that?
Leave your thoughts down below and im pretty sure there will be a bait comment.
Thanks for reading.



Cheers.


Jew-Nicorn Fitness
Well First reason why I think Sanji won't get CoC isn't because lack of ambition or some of the other reasons mentioned in this thread.
I Just don't want to be part of the wrong picking side.


1st. Its because the lack of evidence. What you've provided in most of these panels is equivalent to the type of evidence the Conspiracy theory nut jobs use for their theories.

"Oh look all these images have a "Triangle".
"Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are part of a a Trinity" (Trio)
"Trinity(trio), Triangle, Three(3) all start with "T"
"CoC has 3 words, meaning Triangle 3 sides, Trio means 3"

And there you have it... Boom.... Head explodes.:nicagesmile:

2nd. This reason it more important. Sanji and Sanji fans in particular and their losing streak and how wrong they have been post timeskip in most of the theories. Sanji fans been reaching trying to make him catch up to Zoro and be close to him like they believe him to be. Which never was the case even pre time skip....

This includes theories like RS Sanji is stronger or Equal to Zoro
King vs Sanji
Sanji Bounty is higher than Zoro therefore his stronger.
Sanji defeated Luffy (WCI)

I mean I can go on and on. Theories so loosely based on lack of evidence and makes me believe that even if Sanji might get CoC.... but because of the track record for Sanji fans and these loose theories I hesitate to believe it and automatically don't pick the losing side.
 
Last edited:
#90
Well First reason why I think Sanji won't get CoC isn't because lack of ambition or some of the other reasons mentioned in this thread.

1st. Its because the lack of evidence. What you've provided in most of these panels is equivalent to the type of evidence the Conspiracy theory nut jobs use for their theories.

"Oh look all these images have a "Triangle".
"Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are part of a a Trinity" (Trio)
"Trinity(trio), Triangle, Three(3) all start with "T"
"CoC has 3 words, meaning Triangle 3 sides, Trio means 3"

And there you have it... Boom.... Head explodes.:nicagesmile:

2nd. This reason it more important. Sanji and Sanji fans in particular and their losing streak and how wrong they have been post timeskip in most of the theories. Sanji fans been reaching trying to make him catch up to Zoro and be close to him like they believe him to be. Which never was the case even pre time skip....

This includes theories like RS Sanji is stronger or Equal to Zoro
King vs Sanji
Sanji Bounty is higher than Zoro therefore his stronger.
Sanji defeated Luffy (WCI)

I mean I can go on and on. Theories so loosely based on lack of evidence and makes me believe that even if Sanji might get CoC.... but because of the track record for Sanji fans and these loose theories I hesitate to believe it and automatically don't pick the losing side.
Well luckly unlike most Sanji and Zoro fans i'm on a winning streak since i always said :

Sanji will figh Queen - Many Sanji fans said no to this as well as many Sanji haters, each side pushing for him to fight either King or Page One or other joke opponents, but he's fighting Queen

Rooftop 5 SN vs 2 Yonko is not how the final fight will play out - That is the case, even though Zoro fans were arguing that no one will leave the Roof and that's the final battle

Zoro will fight King - The argument from Zoro fans was that there's no way for the Roof set up to change so there's no way for Zoro to fight King. Well now there's a way and i'm confident in this one as well.

Add to this Sanji having CoC with my seal of approval, and you can relax and watch it all unfold as predicted by your truly :jordanmf:
 
#91
You explained nothing. Sanji was talking about Zoro and what Zoro should have done. You made it about Sanji&Zeff which is not relatable. I am sorry, but your post seems like an attempt to confuse others with something unrelatable.


This makes no sense. How could you compare to one of the important moments of Baratie arc which shows Sanji's conviction and attitude with something like smoking? Think before posting next time.


Huh? When did this happen?


ohh right, now its not a great ambition or conviction anymore =>


Its stubbornness because Sanji, who used to think like an average Joe, said it.


Yeah, he learned from Zoro and Luffy what it means to have an ambition. Can you see how he remembers his own dialogue, "abandon your stupid dream" and compare it with Zoro & Luffy's statements here?


Not having a great ambition is one thing, but having zero respect for other people's ambition and conviction is completely different.

Also, I am still not sure ambition plays no role for CoC =>
It is stubbornness, and it doesn't make any difference on what they believe and the amount of effort they are willing to put, even dying if it's necessary, and Sanji showed that many times during the series. Luffy was about to give up on everything after Ace's death, he needed Jinbei to remember what was the most important for him. Sanji just didn't realized back then that he also has ambitions and willpower that makes himself put his life on the line if he has to, the AllBlue for example was one of the main reasons of why he joined the crew, where did the idea of "a CoC user needs to respect another" came from? This is something totally linked to a character itself, why would Sanji watch someone he barely met just get killed right in front of him by facing an opponent that he clearly had no chances of winning?

Katakuri's whole path to get CoC and fighting is to protect his family above all things, and he even blames himself for the harm his siblings may get, he just took some time to realize this.

After watching Luffy, Zeff says he relates a lot to Sanji, it's like Sanji was "hiding" something he could see on Luffy. You dont have to live as a stupid to have CoC, you can use your brain too, it doesn't changes who the characters actually is, you just need to step up.

Here is a example of Rayleigh "belittling" Roger, both end up being CoC users lol. You're acting like a CoC user is a CoC user cuz he respects someone elses dream straight away despite how much crazy it seems, and not mainly because he has his own character traits, his struggles and personal goals.
 
Last edited:
#92
Well luckly unlike most Sanji and Zoro fans i'm on a winning streak since i always said :Add to this Sanji having CoC with my seal of approval, and you can relax and watch it all unfold as predicted by your truly
Exactly what I mean. Since you believe this nonsense theories like these you will be grouped along with those typical Sanji fans sooner or later.

You might not fall under my reason #2(for now), but you do fall under my reason #1.
what OP provided in this thread, most of it is nonsense evidence. As I've said its equivalent to the Conspiracy theory NUT JOBS.

Give me proper evidence and I'll believe it too.
 
#93
Other than raid suit and CoC
Seems like oda didnt have another power up for monster duo zoro and sanji

Think about it
Luffy can manipulate his df and fused it with CoA/CoO to make it even stronger like G4/Snakeman
And he still have another major power up like awakening or VoaT

But zoro and sanji are different
They only rely on physical strenght alone
Oda already give them enma and raid suit,
But what about future arc?

As zoro fans, I dont see a big problem if both have CoC, its the only power up left for them to face stronger enemies without adding some bs sudden power up out of nowhere, at least offensive CoC already mention in this arc
 
#94
Exactly what I mean.
You might not fall under my reason #2, but you do fall under my reason #1.
what OP provided in this thread, most of it is nonsense evidence. As I've said its equivalent to the Conspiracy theory NUT JOBS.

Give me proper evidence and I'll believe it too.
I don't subscribe to everything posted in this thread but there's something to be said about some of the points such as Oda having only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness the first CoC usage ever in the manga.

Luyfy who has CoC
Zoro who has CoC
Usopp who lied about having CoC and all his lies come true

And obviously Sanji..

As well as Oda separating Zoro and Sanji from the rest of the crew in key moments of showcasing determination such as both trying to make the sacrifice of taking Luffy's pain at TB or more recently Zoro and Sanji being the ones shown to refuse in one voice Kaido's offer of sparing their lives if they surrender, with Oda focusing on Sanji's conviction to keep on fighting after Luffy's death is announced which leaves the Samurai in awe and is used to bring back Chopper who's will was shown to falter.

Also with the Volume 100 Cover likely to be called Color of the Supreme King and only featuring Conquerors with Sanji as the supposed exception ? I wouldn't really buy into that.
 
#95
Sanji having CoC would be understandable based on previous character moments. It wouldn't be out of left field like, say, Nico Robin or Brook unlocking it.

But it also makes complete sense if he doesn't end up having it. If he doesn't atleast get a *hint* during this arc then his chances are very low.

Sanji's at a place where, whether he has CoC or not, both outcomes are acceptable and wouldn't be bad writing. He's a flexible option and it all depends on what Oda's plans for him are.
 
#96
I don't subscribe to everything posted in this thread but there's something to be said about some of the points such as Oda having only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness the first CoC usage ever in the manga.

Luyfy who has CoC
Zoro who has CoC
Usopp who lied about having CoC and all his lies come true

And obviously Sanji..

As well as Oda separating Zoro and Sanji from the rest of the crew in key moments of showcasing determination such as both trying to make the sacrifice of taking Luffy's pain at TB or more recently Zoro and Sanji being the ones shown to refuse in one voice Kaido's offer of sparing their lives if they surrender, with Oda focusing on Sanji's conviction to keep on fighting after Luffy's death is announced which leaves the Samurai in awe and is used to bring back Chopper who's will was shown to falter.

Also with the Volume 100 Cover likely to be called Color of the Supreme King and only featuring Conquerors with Sanji as the supposed exception ? I wouldn't really buy into that.
Okay I'll buy the 1st reason you've mentioned which is "Oda having only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness the first CoC usage ever in the manga." (its not the first usage)

But this very 1st reason discredits your 3rd reason which is the volume 100 cover. If Usopp suppose to get CoC why isn't he in next to the other CoC users as well?

your 2nd reason well this is going to take a while to explain so I'll avoid it for now.

Edit: you see my point on how Loosely tied all these Sanji CoC theories (most Sanji theories actually) are. Considering loose Sanji theory records you better pick the winning side since you brag about being right about most of your theories track record.
 
Last edited:
#97
Okay I'll buy the 1st reason you've mentioned which is "Oda having only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness the first CoC usage ever in the manga." (its not the first usage)

But this very 1st reason discredits your 3rd reason which is the volume 100 cover. If Usopp suppose to get CoC why isn't he in next to the other CoC users as well?

your 2nd reason well this is going to take a while to explain so I'll avoid it for now.

Edit: you see me point on how Loosely tied all these Sanji CoC theories are. Considering loose Sanji theory records you better pick the winning side since you brag about being right about most of your theories track record.
Well we are in Wano so it's possible that only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji end up getting their CoC confirmed by the end of this arc, while Usopp get's his confirmed in Elbaf.

It would also fit with the way Oda positioned Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp in the spread where they witness Rayleigh's CoC usage



where you can even include Rayleigh and starting from him you get the order in which they have awakened their CoC, which would go Rayleigh -> Luffy - > Zoro -> Sanji -> Usopp.

Also for Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp it's likely that this is telling for their eventual proficiency given said order and the intensity of their reaction.

Luffy seems most relaxed with some sweat drops.
Zoro has the sweat drops and the hard line across his eyes.
Sanji with sweat drops and the hard line across his whole face.
Usopp out right freaking out over the whole thing.
 
#99
I would like to apologize on behalf of the sanji fans for this thread.
Aint no way any mature Sanji fan thinks he will have CoC at some point in time. Altho i do want him to have that but it doesn’t suit on a character that gets shat on way too often.
He is also on the verge of being kicked out from the top 3 fighter status in the crew by Yamato.
Earlier i thought Jinbei would easily replace him but judging by the portrayal i.e comparing his and Sanji’s wano fight,I would have to say the Sanji vs Queen has more weight innnit.
Plus Aint no way someone who couldn’t even break a slightly enhanced door from Punk Hazard be allowed to have the haki of Conquerors.
 
Top