Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Don't worry about arguing about CoC, we got that in the bag.

Prepare your arguments for why Sanji will have advanced CoC, because everyone who argues that Sanji can't have CoC because of how much CoC means right now, will argue that CoC is shit anyway after Sanji get's it and advanced CoC is the only CoC that is relevant :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I can already see the these weasels who dispute the arguments brought up right now with examples such as Chinjao, Boa, Ace, etc. having CoC, using those very same examples and comparisons to say that these are the shit tier CoC users and Sanji having it is irrelevant as they are all shit anyway, but Sanji will never get advanced CoC like the only CoC users that are relevant :milaugh:

Roger best COC user Kneel before Whitebeard

Now Wanna cry boy? Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
He kneeled for what ??? Zoro kneeled for what ??
Desparite ?

Your brain is kinda works different. If something give zoro , that not means OMG THE MOST POWERFUL THΔ°NG I HAVER EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.d

Every CoC user dont have to be callous .

Sanji is meant to be the new pet of the SH crew. Chopper and Sanji will switch when Wano ends. Yamato will be the Vice Captain.
Strawhats dont have hierarchy.

Damn what a useless thread. It make 0% sense. All images showing zoros coc lol
Zoro got many hints about his coc even befire timeskip. Ashura,monet,when asking direction,,sumo guy, whrn using santoryo secret move his techniq even using coc

What the fuck weak ass sanji did lmaoooo this is a troll thread i cant belice there is so much sanjitards in huge dissapoinment about his character lol. Cook never be same page/league as fighters (zoro,luffy fighting with 2 yonkos, sanji fighting with yc3 who didnt give a 0% damage to yonko, who holded by chopper, )

He can even gaveup his gender type lol

Stop fucking disrespecting on coc Users. Its so much cringe ,shame
:whitepress:

If "non coc" is character, the charater is vinsmoke sanji. Thats how oda made coc users, non coc users gap

Damn this weakling Overrated As hell
Sanji will get CoC and you will cry. Accept it. Oda shit writer. He give CoC to everyone

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Don't worry about arguing about CoC, we got that in the bag.

Prepare your arguments for why Sanji will have advanced CoC, because everyone who argues that Sanji can't have CoC because of how much CoC means right now, will argue that CoC is shit anyway after Sanji get's it and advanced CoC is the only CoC that is relevant :milaugh:

I can already see the these weasels who dispute the arguments brought up right now with examples such as Chinjao, Boa, Ace, etc. having CoC, using those very same examples and comparisons to say that these are the shit tier CoC users and Sanji having it is irrelevant as they are all shit anyway, but Sanji will never get advanced CoC like the only CoC users that are relevant :milaugh:
Dont people already do that precisely because it looks like Zoro has Adv. CoC and people downplay Kidd because he doesn't?

Dont people already do that precisely because it looks like Zoro has Adv. CoC and people downplay Kidd because he doesn't?
Maybe they do, i did not really follow the Kidd discussions in a while.

However they certainly hype up how based you need to be to get CoC and that's why it's impossible for Sanji to get it, which they will immediately throw away when Sanji does get it, and claim that it means nothing that he does after the fact :milaugh:

There is very simple logic. At the Amazon Lily people says that only one in a million people can own the king's haki over there.
The OP population is close to almost 100 million people.
In other words, there are not 5-10 people with this ability as you think.
There are confirmed ones.
Boa Hancock has this ability.She said she was afraid of going to war for marineford.
Stop this nonsense just because Zoro took it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Maybe they do, i did not really follow the Kidd discussions in a while.

However they certainly hype up how based you need to be to get CoC and that's why it's impossible for Sanji to get it, which they will immediately throw away when Sanji does get it, and claim that it means nothing that he does after the fact :milaugh:
That ***** Kid useless tho what he do so fah
See what I mean?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
There is very simple logic. At the Amazon Lily people says that only one in a million people can own the king's haki over there.
The OP population is close to almost 100 million people.
In other words, there are not 5-10 people with this ability as you think.
There are confirmed ones.
Boa Hancock has this ability.She said she was afraid of going to war for marineford.
Stop this nonsense just because Zoro took it.
:choppawhat: what