Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
and Luffy's crew will surpass Rock's crew that for sure either you like it or not. and Sanji is third strongest of the crew.
Luffy will surpass Rock
and so Sanji and Zoro will surpass Rock's subordinates and will be better legends
You should take into account that the subordinates of Rocks left after a while to form another crew by themselves. Another stuff that proves their CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to disappoint you, but first time Straw Hats witnessed CoC was when Luffy used it on Duval's Motobaro
And do you know who reacted? ONLY ZORO
And then we saw the reactions of others
Damn, fr? Do you know what chapter?

You should take into account that the subordinates of Rocks left after a while to form another crew by themselves. Another stuff that proves their CoC.
That's the point. Conqueror's have an ambition outside of their crew and captain too. Zoro had a vast ambition before even joining Luffy (to be the world's strongest, willing to die for it), with Mihawk, one of the most powerful guys in the verse, saying about East Blue Zoro that such strength is not often seen in this world.

Sanji had no ambition prior to joining Luffy; he even specifically said, that you should just throw away your ambition and run away to survive.

On the other hand, we have the Red Scabbards, who also were runts, but, when under Oden, had incredible ambition, willing to sacrifice themselves anytime for Oden. Willing to jump into the pot of boiling oil, with Inu and Neku enduring being tortured by Jack and having their limbs removed without betraying Raizo, and Ashura sacrificing himself by taking Kanjuro's bomb.

True Conqueror's have immense ambition without being tied to anyone. They want to be the strongest or greatest, basically conquer the world or change it to their terms, having their names reach great heights. None of it applies to Sanji.

I'm glad I added that second link, it's the same pic btw. so it's fine.

that sir doesn't exist.
Oh, my bad from expecting something like that. 2nd link coming in clutch.
Sanji wasn't scared...

What he concluded was a pragmatic and a look logical conclusion..

show me a panel where sanji was afraid of BM..
Ask your friends for some help: :gonope:

Kick your captain on the face when he comes to see you with a smile: :goyea:

Thank YOU!!!
This is GG.
You believe , sanji will use Advanced , he will be middle armanent haki user , and cannot unlock CoC. Advanced Haki Type usage is kinda special ability than basıc CoC. ı dont know whether sanji get or not. I dont see any hint also . But the simple idea is İf oda just want to give just certain human type , he put certain frame. But oda has felexibility about haki.

Sanji fan Logic: Sanji is wearing black shoes like Zoro! He must have CoC! if he doesnt have CoC I'm dropping OP! (+ assuming Oda will see this thread and feel threatened by a random dropping OP so he gives Sanji CoC)
Do you console yourself by saying these at night?

You believe , sanji will use Advanced , he will be middle armanent haki user , and cannot unlock CoC. Advanced Haki Type usage is kinda special ability than basıc CoC. ı dont know whether sanji get or not. I dont see any hint also . But the simple idea is İf oda just want to give just certain human type , he put certain frame. But oda has felexibility about haki.

Do you console yourself by saying these at night?
Did you perhaps see the kneeling conqueror now? Or maybe your eyes have some kind of "felexibility" that allows you to see only what you want.

Oh, my bad from expecting something like that. 2nd link coming in clutch.

That needs guts he had them..whilst holding back.. every kick made him regret..

Show me a panel where sanji was cowering coz BM has him now..

but rather baked a fuggin cake to stuff her mouth... and she was the one groveling at the end after tasting his cake... it was like the 2nd coming of Jesus to her

That needs guts he had them..whilst holding back.. every kick made him regret..

Show me a panel where sanji was cowering coz BM has him now..

but rather baked a fuggin cake to stuff her mouth... and she was the one groveling at the end after tasting his cake... ot was like the 2nd coming of Jesus to her
Good idea, a conqueror feeding the enemy that threatened his entire family.

He was trying to make Luffy angry and send him away because he knew that they couldn't beat Big Mom and escape. He knew that Luffy would've been captured. And he was kinda right. But yeah, he didn't know his captain that well I guess.

The only reason they were able to escape was because of plot armour and nothing else. Jinbei wasn't a part of the plan and he was the main reason why they could escape the prison in the first place. The WCI escape was nothing but sheer plot armour. But Sanji got character development too. Like he said in 1015, now he believes that Luffy can cause all those 'miracles'.

He was trying to make Luffy angry and send him away because he knew that they couldn't beat Big Mom and escape. He knew that Luffy would've been captured. And he was kinda right. But yeah, he didn't know his captain that well I guess.

The only reason they were able to escape was because of plot armour and nothing else. Jinbei wasn't a part of the plan and he was the main reason why they could escape the prison in the first place. The WCI escape was nothing but sheer plot armour.
Sanji: Attacks his captain to make him run away from 1 Yonko.
Zoro: joins him in the fight against 2 Yonkos.