Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
You don't need to be a conqueror to dream of finding the All Blue. You don't need to be a conqueror to not give up upon a beating.

There are so many examples of weak characters, even citizens willing to die in One Piece. Like the citizens of Nami's village going up against the fishmen. Even Usopp had the courage to stand up again and face a fishman-officer.

Stop attributing every bullshit to a conqueror's spirit, like a child biting a pirate's leg because he is stubborn and believes in the All Blue's existence. Like, his dream of finding all blue is solely tied to his ambition to be a great cook and make good dishes.

Again: The Scabbards displayed way higher ambition.
- Willing to jump into the pot of boiling oil for Oden
- Neko and Inu enduring torture and removal of their limbs for the sake of Raizo
- Ashura sacrificing himself by taking Kanjuro's bomb
- Kinemon taking Kaido's CoC club to the head and still not giving up

You are trippin' big time with these panels.

That's not the point of the thread anyway.
Zoro was hinted to have CoC since pre-Ts , Kaku scared from Asura then a filler scene in Sabody etc
Then vs Monet, then in Wano with Yasuie, then the Sumo guy, Taming Enma etc
What actual hints does Sanji have? As I said the only thing that will make me expect him to have CoC is Gaban having it.
Okk.. btw I'm not really THAT OK with sanji having Coc.. I'll let oda take this..

but if you think about it.. it wouldn't be bad if the PK has 3 Conquerers in his crew even Roger had then... it doesn't negate the fact that Coc is rare its just luffy chose gems from his journey.. and Coc is that glint on them..but then again sanji not having it yet staying top 3 is still ok with me

You don't need to be a conqueror to dream of finding the All Blue. You don't need to be a conqueror to not give up upon a beating.

There are so many examples of weak characters, even citizens willing to die in One Piece. Like the citizens of Nami's village going up against the fishmen. Even Usopp had the courage to stand up again and face a fishman-officer.

Stop attributing every bullshit to a conqueror's spirit, like a child biting a pirate's leg because he is stubborn and believes in the All Blue's existence. Like, his dream of finding all blue is solely tied to his ambition to be a great cook and make good dishes.

- Neko and Inu enduring torture and removal of their limbs for the sake of Raizo

Meanwhile: "give up on your dreams"
Post automatically merged:

Okk.. btw I'm not really THAT OK with sanji having Coc.. I'll let oda take this..

but if you think about it.. it wouldn't be bad if the PK has 3 Conquerers in his crew even Roger had then... it doesn't negate the fact that Coc is rare its just luffy chose gems from his journey.. and Coc is that glint on them..but then again sanji not having it yet staying top 3 is still ok with me
3 CoC: Yamato, Zoro and Sanji. 😤

Saw it, while Zoro was reacting to his captain's CoC, Sanji was having a nosebleed. And that right there, is a big ass quality of a king. Still, I am not sure if this one was the first CoC showcase that the SH saw. Do you perhaps know the chapter were Ray used his?
Rayleigh CoC in front of SHs happened in 503 & 504. So Luffy vs Duval was first
Also before that Chapter, Straw Hats as a Crew never met a CoC User (Until proven otherwise)

Just to make things clear
Can Sanji have CoC? Yes, it's possible, Oda ca decide to give him one day & give us a more Accurate Definition of CoC to explain why
But to claim there are Hints he has it when none exist, is a stretch

For now, there are absolutely no Hints for Sanji having CoC, so please don't try to desperately create one
Even if we check Roger Pirates, only Rayleigh, Oden & Shanks were confirmed to have CoC

So it's possible that One Piece will End with only Zoro, Yamato & Momonosuke having CoC
Oda can also add Usopp (Who actually have Good Hints, way better than Sanji)

You brought up Sanjis ambition and use the example of Sanji saying to Zoro to give away his dream to live. Those panels with sanji as a child prove his has ambition

When did I say Sanji is a Conquer from posting those panels?

until sanji wins a fight without hitting his opponent, he's not a conqueror.

i'm just gonna wait for sanji to get his "todoroki shoto" moment and fully accept the raid suit :brootea:
Yeah I mean... he has yet to actually do something that makes him more of a conqueror than Nami. That's why people thought Zoro had it before it was confirmed. Yamato is in the running due to strong associations with Ace, Kaido, and Oden as characters... Sanji's not in the running because he's on a volume cover with some of them, lol.

The poll is weirdly on point with that btw. I'll more likely believe it when Judge presents with it

Yeah I mean... he has yet to actually do something that makes him more of a conqueror than Nami. That's why people thought Zoro had it before it was confirmed. Yamato is in the running due to strong associations with Ace, Kaido, and Oden as characters... Sanji's not in the running because he's on a volume cover with some of them, lol.

The poll is weirdly on point with that btw. I'll more likely believe it when Judge presents with it
i might be wrong but i believe oda want sanji's strength to come from science, and gave him a harder process than his siblings to realize his true potential.
sanji's sibling by the age of 8-9 were already new world tier fighters, so sanji had to be nerfed in a way.

i might be wrong but i believe oda want sanji's strength to come from science, and gave him a harder process than his siblings to realize his true potential.
sanji's sibling by the age of 8-9 were already new world tier fighters, so sanji had to be nerfed in a way.
Sanji is all about nerfed. His fighting style is nerfed hand to hand combat. Sanji finally got a tool to compensate for it and now he's a really strong fighter. It all makes him a badass for sure, but that has nothing to do with being a conqueror.

Where germa is concerned, it's hard to believe that Judge bemoaning his son for being less of a conqueror than he is relates to actually being a conqueror.
1. Pero isn't beaten
2. Knocking a guy into another guy isn't intimidation by any stretch

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I don't think our Mr Prince will have CoC. Oda has not yet inserted any elements that can serve as a real foreshadowing, such as Zoro's intimidation for example. but that doesn't mean a lack of great willpower.
The bathroom scene is just a gag(but I wouldn't be surprised if Oda later said that this was his Haoshoku awakening:suresure:)
But it's impossible? No. Anyway, Sanji>>>>Don Cry-Baby Chinjao

Last edited: