Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Sanji is all about nerfed. His fighting style is nerfed hand to hand combat. Sanji finally got a tool to compensate for it and now he's a really strong fighter. It all makes him a badass for sure, but that has nothing to do with being a conqueror.

Where germa is concerned, it's hard to believe that Judge bemoaning his son for being less of a conqueror than he is relates to actually being a conqueror.

1. Pero isn't beaten
2. Knocking a guy into another guy isn't intimidation by any stretch
i never said anything about Coc.. and Perspero got beaten out of the hall
Post automatically merged:

i don't think he's defeated, not until he fights nekomamushi.
but happened without touching... mmm

yes, wait till coc clash between 2 yonko and monster trio
Coc aside... i really want the trio vs Kaido

Last edited:
Sanji is all about nerfed. His fighting style is nerfed hand to hand combat. Sanji finally got a tool to compensate for it and now he's a really strong fighter. It all makes him a badass for sure, but that has nothing to do with being a conqueror.

Where germa is concerned, it's hard to believe that Judge bemoaning his son for being less of a conqueror than he is relates to actually being a conqueror.
i'm not sure if CoC is related to lineage factor, but we can see that some behaviors from sanji's siblings are products of judges modifications, like the inability to disobey judge's orders, the lack of emotions, leadership... so i believe that what judge called "royal pride" can also be include in that category, which sanji obviously lacked in his childhood, although he's growing to develop some of them in his adulthood, diable jambe at the age of 19, now he's 21/22 he might develop something new, compared to his siblings that were fully developed before 10.

judge's intent for the four twins was for each one of them to command an army, that might hint to the fact that leadership qualities are related in a major way to the lineage factor, but i doubt CoC and haki in general follows the same formula, because it's completely spiritual (imo), though if one of sanji's brothers showcased CoC i'll might need to reconsider.

Judge was bemoaning his son for having emotions and feelings. Which is one of the main driving force for conquerors haki. We see that those who have awoken the powers did it in times of great emotional stress, something Judge tried to take away.

Judge was bemoaning his son for having emotions and feelings. Which is one of the main driving force for conquerors haki. We see that those who have awoken the powers did it in times of great emotional stress, something Judge tried to take away.
nope, reijo has feelings but she's still accepted into the family, the other three only lacked pity, sympathy and sadness.

the reason sanji was bemoaned is because he was lagging far behind his other siblings in scores, "a total lack of promise".

"Sanji will defeat Kaido" :myman:
"Sanji will join Zoro in his fight against Kaido"

Yes Sanji will unlock COC by fighting Queen in a team battle since Zoro also unlocked his in a team battle.
The "Hints" are clear. Zoro and Sanji are portrayed together so if one gets an ability, the other should follow suit. Oda will not change this dynamic.
Drop the cap.

i'm not sure if CoC is related to lineage factor, but we can see that some behaviors from sanji's siblings are products of judges modifications, like the inability to disobey judge's orders, the lack of emotions, leadership... so i believe that what judge called "royal pride" can also be include in that category, which sanji obviously lacked in his childhood, although he's growing to develop some of them in his adulthood, diable jambe at the age of 19, now he's 21/22 he might develop something new, compared to his siblings that were fully developed before 10.

judge's intent for the four twins was for each one of them to command an army, that might hint to the fact that leadership qualities are related in a major way to the lineage factor, but i doubt CoC and haki in general follows the same formula, because it's completely spiritual (imo), though if one of sanji's brothers showcased CoC i'll might need to reconsider.
Four twins is eight kids haha

But actually I'm not arguing Haohshoku as lineage. I'm not talking about Sanji's dad but the king of Germa. He shits on Sanji the way we don't see conquerors shit on, and Luffy doesn't even disagree.
Lacking emotions means you're not a conqueror. Fair I guess. But having them doesn't make you one. Franky has the same capacity as Sanji and the mf turned down a spot in Roger's crew offered by Oden himself, but he's not a conqueror.

The sad part is that the fans didn't even care for Sanji having CoC or not (and mostly implied he doesn't) until Zoro got it.

The expectations at this point aren't even for Sanji himself- it's just a shadow of Zoro where the best folks estimate from him is to do this thing Zoro did, and his fans actively want him to be that shadow of Zoro :ihaha:

It's like ya'll want him to be a Vegeta to Goku, except even more pathetic. At least Vegeta's ambition was to reach levels and stages even before Goku, despite the lack of success.

The sad part is that the fans didn't even care for Sanji having CoC or not (and mostly implied he doesn't) until Zoro got it.

The expectations at this point aren't even for Sanji himself- it's just a shadow of Zoro where the best folks estimate from him is to do this thing Zoro did, and his fans actively want him to be that shadow of Zoro :ihaha:

It's like ya'll want him to be a Vegeta to Goku, except even more pathetic. At least Vegeta's ambition was to reach levels and stages even before Goku, despite the lack of success.
"Sanji is an unofficial supernova"
"Sanji will go to the rooftop too"
"Sanji can damage Kaido too"
"Diable Jambe can bypass Kaido's durability"
"Sanji has COC too"