Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
So now it’s not about goals but because they’re captains?

If that’s the case what about Rayleigh? He wasn’t a captain nor did he have some huge dream.
Ace? When he unlocked his CoC he was just a kid.
Katakuri?
Being a captain means that you have the qualities to stand above the rest as their superior. One of the qualities of a King, and having a big ass dreams shows that you have the ambition to be on top of the world. And regarding Ray, he is basically knows as the Dark King and Katakuri is basically a minister Totto Land's and the governor of the Kumugi island. Basically the king of one and one of the rulers of the other one. And also his brothers seeing him as someone that they should admire holding a lot of respect for him.
Post automatically merged:

What does he even rule?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If it’s something you just simply inherit, why did no other Charlotte have it?

Where did Oden get his CoC from? He didn’t inherit it it seems, he didn’t have a goal to stand atop the world (he actively hated being in charge), and he didn’t join Whitebeard to do something great.
Because its extremely rare. Why would the others have it.
Lmfao no. Odens ambition was bigger than what wb could provide him.

Yeah I know I'm laughing at you for saying something dumb.

Oden also turned down his qualities of a King rejecting them, which is something that lead to his defeat and death. But unlike Sanji, he had ppl that were willing to be tortured and killed to save him while also having the ambition to defeat Kaido and to free Wanokuni.

That already happened with Chinjao
Chinjao is a former pirate that fought with Garp abd Roger, and by former I mean the 12th leader of the Happo Navy and also the leader of the Chinjao family who later became part of the grand fleat being one of the commanders of said fleat. And what if he likes money? Luffy is also obsessed with meat yet no one tells him that he shouldn't have CoC because he likes meat.

If sanji is defeating a Ancient Zoan user, he will need something to damage inside, right? Thats their weakness, the suit doesn't have attacks that can damage inside.

So we have 2 possibilities:

Unlock a AdCoA or CoC(like Zoro, he doesn't know how he manage to make that).

Chinjao is a former pirate that fought with Garp abd Roger, and by former I mean the 12th leader of the Happo Navy and also the leader of the Chinjao family who later became part of the grand fleat being one of the commanders of said fleat. And what if he likes money? Luffy is also obsessed with meat yet no one tells him that he shouldn't have CoC because he likes meat.
He got one-punched and then cried about how he could never get his treasure. Chinjao's will was completely broken in dressrosa

If sanji is defeating a Ancient Zoan user, he will need something to damage inside, right? Thats their weakness, the suit doesn't have attacks that can damage inside.

So we have 2 possibilities:

Unlock a AdCoA or CoC(like Zoro, he doesn't know how he manage to make that).
It wouldn't be the first time that a Zoan is defeated with only raw strength. Don't act like CoC is the only weakness of a Zoan because it isn't.

He got one-punched and then cried about how he could never get his treasure. Chinjao's will was completely broken in dressrosa
Oh so you want to speak about broken will? Do I rlly need to start speaking about Sanji then?

It wouldn't be the first time that a Zoan is defeated with only raw strength. Don't act like CoC is the only weakness of a Zoan because it isn't
What i saying? I said something that CoC are only their weakness, what about a part that a saying defeating they u needed something to damage inside, that's something that even a AdCoA can do.

Good luck to a guy that can have a insanely recovery, that even a blunt attack from BM only make Queen K.O for max 5 a 10 min.

It wouldn't be the first time that a Zoan is defeated with only raw strength. Don't act like CoC is the only weakness of a Zoan because it isn't.

Oh so you want to speak about broken will? Do I rlly need to start speaking about Sanji then?
The difference between Sanji and Chinjao is that sanji bounced back and got back up

What i saying? I said something that CoC are only their weakness, what about a part that a saying defeating they u needed something to damage inside, that's something that even a AdCoA can do.

Good luck to a guy that can have a insanely recovery, that even a blunt attack from BM only make Queen K.O for max 5 a 10 min.
Welp, sucks to be you because those aren't their only weaknesses. Unless you rlly think that Inuarashi and Nekomamushi also used ACoA or CoC to defeat Jack. Or that Nami used ACoA to drop down Ulti, or that BM used ACoA or CoC to basically one shot her ass. Or who knows, since Franky is fighting Sasaki he might also unlock CoC or ACoA because as you said, those are their only weaknesses.

The difference between Sanji and Chinjao is that sanji bounced back and got back up
Took him a while, and without his friend's help his will would still be broken. Even when we saw him at Baratie we alr saw how he is.
A Sanji without friends to support him:

Wow, he has such a strong will that he is able to tell to anotehr guy "abandon your dream".
Or maybe you need the panel where he had the will to kick his captain in the fa- oh nvm. That just showed us that he only had the will to abandon his crew in the face of adversitiy.

Last edited:
Welp, sucks to be you because those aren't their only weaknesses. Unless you rlly think that Inuarashi and Nekomamushi also used ACoA or CoC to defeat Jack. Or that Nami used ACoA to drop down Ulti, or that BM used ACoA or CoC to basically one shot her ass. Or who knows, since Franky is fighting Sasaki he might also unlock CoC or ACoA because as you said, those are their only weaknesses.
What a part that a said their weakness is attack from inside, not necessally needed to be AdCoa or CoC, cutting attacks and Lasers(Franky,Pacifista) could damage then.

So that counts Inuarashi all samurais and swordsmans.

But a blunt attack cannot defeat their easily because they recovery very fast.